Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSA - First Time - Typing on the imaginary keyboard

delsymfan

Bluelighter
Well I had finally gotten my shipment that was delivered to a friend. I got 25 HBWR seeds and 25mg of b. caapi and 25mg of p. viridis for ayahuasca.

Anyway I had been reading about the seeds and how potency varies often. I read how usually 6-8 makes for a solid trip. Well I'm a fat bastard at 215lbs so I decided I would go for 10 for my first go.

However I accidentally dumped 11 into my hand. Viewing this as a sign, I ate.

No scraping the fuzz as this is a myth. I just went ahead and started chewing. Then I got some GFJ to swish in my mouth and help add some acid to pull the LSA out. I read that works. Anyway after a minute or two of swishing the chewed seeds and the GFJ, I swallow.

Nausea was mild. Honestly it was gone within 30 minutes and was a non issue from there.

I began to feel super euphoric. As if I was high on pot. I would feel a rush of giddyness and laugh hard at light. Color became noteworthy. Not intense or crazy, but just fun to look at. Like my couch was interesting. My hand was interesting. All my senses took on a more profound meaning.

I enjoyed petting my dog, feeling my blanket, and eating pudding. All these things I did which were all so much more cool than when normal.

No real shape distortion, no hallucination. Just euphoria and the heightened senses. Really fun though. Honestly nothing could bring me down. My family could have died and I probably would have smiled to be honest.

I was also highly functional. I sent a long email. I typed the whole thing with my eyes closed. I thought I had messed up all sorts of errors because I was typing at warp speed, but I looked and it was perfect. Really weird.

Anyway, I will be trying the other 14 seeds in the near future all at once. I will let you guys know. Good stuff!

You should try a cold water extraction for future uses. It literally takes less than 15 minutes (start to finish) to dissolve the LSA from HBWR seeds into water.

All you have to do is grind the seeds (coffee grinder or wrap seeds in several bags and then hit em with a hammer)
Then put ground seeds in water (I use cold water from a Pur filter...dont think it matters too much though, tap would probably work)
Swirl ground seeds for 5 minutes in water
Put a cotton cloth (or old t-shirt) loosely over an empty cup
Pour seed/water mix into new cup
Remove cloth and discard gross seed mush
Drink!

Im glad you like HBWR. A few other things I've noticed:

-HBWR can be quite stimulating. People often say that it can be sedating. I always thought that was bullshit. You just have to use it properly - stay active during the trip, walk around, dont be a couch potato and LSA is very stimulating, lucid, & good body high.

-HBWR is great for combos. My recent trip combining 6-APB & seeds was fucking amazing, but I've had so many other good combos. Also mixes well with amphetamine, pot, dissociatives, kratom & opiates. Mixes badly with 2C-x drugs.

-Don't need high doses. I used to take 12-15 seeds. Now I take 3-6 seeds and get equally good effects, no joke. Very different than LSD, which I prefer to take in high doses.

Is it just a different subjective experiance than LSD??? i know they have alot of similar charictoristics but i have yet to try the TRUE acid, to hard to find, to expensive for low potancy doses, i was thinking about synthisising it using lsa but that would be far to risk taking in anyones case, production>?? forget about it, get caught doin that shit youll be in prison for life!

I ate 80 seeds over the course of a night on one occasion, I got amazing visuals in the dark basement we we chillin' in, I had an amazing time, I either loved something, or really loved something, no other options.

I think they were old, and not as potent, hence me taking so many.