searching for breakcore recommendations

SwingBreed

Bluelighter
My initial introduction to breakcore was Otto Von Schirach and Doormouse. Ottovon Schirach titillated the senses and was a lotta fun though Doormouse I couldn't really get into. After that, I kinda forgot about breakcore and went on with my life.

I have just stumbled upon Xanopticon. Now I am treating breakcore much more seriously. Xanopticon has my full motherfucking attention. The album Liminal space is incredibly moving, heavy and unlike anything I've heard. I am enfrenzied and in love. Please broaden my horizons of this universe if any of you can help.

i am sure that youre familiar with venetian snares. . .

no, i wasn't! Thank you! This is the ticket!

It's gonna take some time absorbing this one, I think....and i mean that in the best of ways...

keeep feeeding meee.....

no, i wasn't! Thank you! This is the ticket!

heh...thought that he was the genre's central figure. My favorite of his is "Doll, doll, doll..."

^ Ebola's quite good ;) (I always wondered if you're the music-making Ebola btw =D )

Tim Exile does some stuff in this area.
God, it's been ages since I've listened to any Breakcore so I'm fairly out of touch with it...
Ermmm....
Shitmat! Ofcourse 8)
I'll come with more later if I remember any more

^ Ebola's quite good ;) (I always wondered if you're the music-making Ebola btw =D )

Tim Exile does some stuff in this area.
God, it's been ages since I've listened to any Breakcore so I'm fairly out of touch with it...
Ermmm....
Shitmat! Ofcourse 8)
I'll come with more later if I remember any more

Ebola has made some wicked dubstep recently too.

Aaron Spectre (Drumcorps, Air Inspector)
Maladroit
Xanopticon

I'll also second every other artist listed here already! Great recommendations!

Last edited:
check out wisp, the flashbulb, twenty knives, gangpol und mit, emotional joystick, if you're interested in the melodic end of tings.

^ Ebola's quite good (I always wondered if you're the music-making Ebola btw )

Heh...I make music...but rarely, partially, and poorly, so no (i wish). :)

Hey.

Can someone give us some track titles that you think define the genre?

Thanks in advance.

*curious*

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the king, and the by the king, I mean...

Venetian Snares

ebola? said:

Tombola was on the early case of that one ;)

Btw, what sort of stuff do you make ebola? Always interested to hear others shtuff :)