• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-D or E(?) - New Experience - World Traveller Plus and Beyond!

koneko

Bluelight Crew
This is the first time I've done a trip report - bare with me please :)

Thought what we were taking was 2C-D, but what we experienced was something completely different. Thinking it would be 3-4 hours of light open and closed eye visuals, bit mdma like, fun and laughs, little bit of good messy fuckedness. =D

There were 2 of us, we took what we thought was 25mg but realized afterwards that the scales were probably not accurate. It was taken at 7.30pm after 2 previous nights of methylone use and after having eaten and drank a little alcohol in the afternoon.

30 minutes later not a lot was happening and I felt a twinge of disappointment. Then a nice freshening getting slightly alert feeling appeared. Was very pleasant. Soon became slightly chattier and was in a mellow and relaxed mood. No noticeable increase in euphoria though.

Decided to lie down and be together for a bit – enjoying feeling close . Both of us quite surprised by what was starting to happen and mentioned that there were no open eye visuals. It began to feel like the trip was just going to be us and what is between us…

After a bit my eyes wanted to close and roll upwards and off I went on an inner journey where the visuals were real-life like, travels and counties, places on earth that I’d been too – but mentally flying overhead, swiftly and with complete relaxed ease. I started to become excited because I thought I started seeing those same things in his head… his journeys, and joined him in some of these.

I saw the deserts and barren scapes of places like Angola, Libya… I saw his people, his things, his insecurities, his need, the fragile parts of his psyche and I felt his love, strength and power, his serenity and quietness, peacefulness and i feel safe and calm.

My level of trust in him rose and I felt blessed by this psychedelic union. The 2 of us became one and our thoughts and feelings fused. We shared epic dialogues, feelings and our innermost spaces. Speech became redundant, we become on big pulsating, emotional mass.

My body started to trip – my inner energy became tangible and controllable. Centering on my root chakra, my sexual energy became immense, overwhelmingly obvious – I could manipulate my pleasure by just thinking about it and got very in to playing around with this...... It was so pliable and I could feel and move it throughout different parts of my body – through my different chakras. What power! I was wriggling about… in glee. This was divine.

The emotional and energy force was exhausting at times and I started to need to come up for air, break off now and again and come back into the room and back to him physically. This level of connection was wow; it hadn’t been expected – not like that. So very telepathic.

It took my breath away.

There was a sense that we were now tripping into a space with others - too many other people at one point and I wasn’t overjoyed. It had been so centred on the us thing to that point, which was private that I didn’t want to share it have others viewing in on our intimacy. At one point I spoke out loud “have some respect please"... and that is what i got.

But he did go forth and do his greeting, his things but never going far from my side – I always felt there was a magical umbilical cord joining us. Maybe, I thought that that is what it all about for him– his first time on the other side, and meeting up with the glorious people, places and things there - and i was just here to make sure that went ok. My experiences with high doses of acid some 20 years ago had taken me here before, this was recognizable territory - but not one I would have signed up for that night.

At one point it felt like I was having a psyche marriage (spiritual union?) to everyone, everything, to the universe. It was then I realised that this trip was going to be far deeper than I intended to go. I now decided to prepare myself for that.

I then began to “bubble” myself, to feel safe and secure – Like a gel extension of my energy, my essence. This felt very natural and intuitive to do.

My loving bubble worked a treat for me and at one point I brought in my mdma toy – a soft silky real fur multi-coloured pompom scarf. My little comforter to make the bubble space girly, sensual and as comfortable as possible. After all I was in it for a long-haul flight. The bubble was there for him too – to come and go as he pleased. I felt safe and happy about that – as part of me had already become him tonight, the me bubble was his / him too.

And I explored, and he came and went and he called for team meetings back in the room too!.. and at will both of us could easily do this – give each other little briefs and progress reports before heading back out.

And back out there, was so so beautiful – textural, sensory, colourful, curvy, organic and abstract.

Open eye was all swirling, morphing, and shape shifting – quite fast. With little time to be in awe, be in the moment before it was grasped away and changed again and again. A little confusion ensued.

Closed eye started to go the same way - faster, harder, and stronger. Wild galaxies, spirits, energies, patterns, sensations… thing that no words can describe.

I felt my bubble was eroding – I was getting exhausted and the body load was taking it’s toll. The body trip really drained me, it was hard work, heavy…. I started to feel like I was being pulled to pieces the trip wanted me to detach my mind, body and soul from each other. I struggled against this, just making it harder on myself. Silly girl.

I had trouble breathing at one point and nausea and so wanted to throw up! – the damage caused by the Indian parasite infection I am recovering from made itself known. And there was no way I could allow myself to dwell on that one!!!!

Then something started to happen that really brought on anxiety and fear. I started to lose parts of my body, from my navel to tops of my thighs started to disappear. Leaving nothing but space where I could only feel a gentle breeze blow through. I started to fear that the rest of me would go too and didn’t want to just be a mind, unhinged from all off reality… traveling through bloody hyper and all the spaces inbetween not in control.

I was exhausted at this point,

He called me back and into the room often – little calls to rescue me it felt, to bring us to safety. And he too felt that things were getting beyond what our original aim for the night. Our minds said it first then the words were spoken - lets stop this… At the very least slow it down.

His decision to close down the trip was spot on for me – and I had to trust him that the first aid measures he proposed would be ok. Never taken the following 2 drugs. We took 2 x 10mg temazepam each and that didn’t settle things down one bit - it kept building and getting stronger. Though it probably chilled us enough to cope and not start freaking out big style – we then took 2 x 5mg diazepam and then a third – and still… still the bloody trip continued.

Then I knew we had to log onto BL and contact a friend there – we’d done the emergency first aid kit and even just contacting him, I felt, was going to give us some comfort. A PM was sent and god only know how I managed to write it… I was all over the place but he got it and got the gist and came right back to us, soothed, calmed and mopped our brows and advised codeine… I knew right then that it was going to be just fine now. We adjusted the doses to suit and retired to bed to float into each others and the opiate’s safe arms.

So ending the trip. The codeine, I think, worked its magic about 4.30 – 5.00am….<3

Was this really 2C-D?

Last edited:
i am delighted to report that i was the other person there during this trip. it was the most mindblowing psychedelic experience i've ever had.

here are some notes i wrote to kate earlier on the subject:
bloody hell! i am totally gobsmacked and impressed that you can remember all that, let alone put it into words! i do not have the memory or vocabulary to write any of that.

the main thing i remember are the fractal, luminescent, vortex-like visuals; a feeling of travelling through space and time, visiting different galaxies & entities (not real people - I did not get a sense of any other people, that was just you! but perhaps i've just forgotten); and at times i felt lonely because i couldn't sense your presence, so towards the end i was fighting it and coming back to the room to make sure you were still there and we were still experiencing it together. it was very important to me that you were OK and enjoying it. we whispered a lot, holding onto to each other, describing what we were seeing and experiencing.

i did notice some 2C-B-like open-eye visuals at one point, but didn't mention them because i didn't want to draw your attention there in case you didn't like it. i saw some face-morphing and strange textures growing on my hands. i knew that this could get pretty extreme so i directed my attention elsewhere!

i am never very good at remembering these things after the fact beyond a general feeling.

so after some reading some trip reports here, it seems most likely that it was 2C-E. the sealed baggie was labelled with 2C-D and came from a very trusted source, who i have yet to have words with. ;)

Nice report, guys :)

Sounds mighty full-on that, not like any 2C-D experience I've had. Quite a ride! :D

Then again, in the right circumstance I find a lot of psyches can turn up a notch in intensity and catch you offgueard. Sounds like you both got something good from it once the dust settled. The real headtwisters tend to be the ones that leave the greatest benefit, I find. Can be quite the journey, but generally worth the trip. As it were :)

Beautifully written. I like the idea of the psychic umbilical cord. Strange how emotions can produce an almost physical sensation of connection.

Nice one, felix. Glad someone as responsible as you was on hand! ;)

I enjoyed reading immensely.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments <3

Ock felix was as responsible as he could be considering it was me that egged us on to take it, and then he (and our gorgeous BL friend) were left to deal with the aftermath right you put your foot on the brake stuff...... so to speak ;)=D8)

Still I'm very glad I did it <3

just a note about the weighing issue, i posted elsewhere:

i thought i'd already explained, but i see now i did it in a different place.

the sender was a person of impeccable background & reputation, reknowned for being meticulous in labelling and weighing.

the sealed baggie was labelled as 100mg of 2c-d. however, my newly calibrated scales registered it as only 50mg.

this led me to believe that my scales were not weighing accurately at such a low mass, so i decided to err on the side of caution and chopped it up as finely as possible, splitting it into 4 equal piles. all of which were fucking TINY. my reasoning being that it would either be roughly 12.5mg or 25mg each, either of which would be a nice wee taster of some VERY METICULOUSLY RESEARCHED 2C-D.

it would appear that it was probably not 2C-D - 2C-E seems to be the most popular hypothesis - and the indicated quantity of 100mg was probably out.

like kate says, i don't regret doing it - i only regret that the set & setting was wrong. it would have been pretty fucking amazing in one's own house.
if anyone has any theories or can confirm that it might have been 2C-E, it would be appreciated. i know no-one can tell us for sure, blah blah blah, but i'm sure it must sound familiar to some people. :)

felix, ya can't use the triple-beam for RC's, ya bastid! ;)

Felix, did you guys feel nasueous? 25mgs of 2C-E would likely cause nausea; I've not find that to be an issue as such with 2C-D.

Nice report there :)

i didn't personally, cos i rock at taking drugs. but kate did for a while. :)

^Well then. Thats my 2cents :D

I just can't imagine 2C-D creating such a massive effect- then again, drugs are weird, no matter how good one is at taking them....;)

yeah, i'm pretty sure it was 2c-e after reading some trip reports here. whaddya fink, schveeloh?

While effects-wise I think it was 2C-E, I'm going to see if Marquis reagent gives any obviously different results for the samples of 2C-D and 2C-E I have.

^I'd be very interested in you results tobala...:)

yeah, i'm pretty sure it was 2c-e after reading some trip reports here. whaddya fink, schveeloh?

I'd say yes, but sending 2C-D instead of 2C-E is a pretty big mistake. :\

For what its worth, the two substances (as I look at them now) as hcl salts are quite texturally different. 2C-E is almost sticky and fluffy, almost moistish; 2C-D seems more like a powder. Of course, thats just what I have....2C-D doesn't seem as sticky....

...of course, trying to ID drugs via texture is not great. The only solution, felix, is to send all your remainging and future drug purchases to me to 'sample'. That should work, yes? :D

^ b&.

it's pure white and very fine, dry powder. like 2c-b.

i know it's impossible to ID any drug from a description of it's appearance and effects, so this is all pure speculation. apologies to the mods if this is breaking any guidelines.

citing the mantra they repeat in ED all the time:
"get a test kit! and test your drugs before taking them!" ;)

What was the duration of the effects ?

Did the powder have any odour ?

Stomach discomfort Yes/No ?

No ID threads ! :X

That apart it sounds a wonderful experience - the world of high dose tripping can be fabulous <3

What was the duration of the effects ?

1930 till the benzos/codeine worked their magic. i.e. too long!

Did the powder have any odour ?

never noticed and i have no sense of smells

Stomach discomfort Yes/No ?

not me, her yes.

No ID threads ! :X

thanks for helping to perpetuate this one, good sir.

That apart it sounds a wonderful experience - the world of high dose tripping can be fabulous <3

see? i can do high dose things too. ;)

see? i can do high dose things too.

You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that :D

thanks for helping to perpetuate this one, good sir.

I like to amuse myself ;)

1930 till the benzos/codeine worked their magic. i.e. too long!

Seeing as you cannot give any indication to duration I'd say yous took a psychedelic drug - definitely!