FRESHIE 2/22/03- Springfield, MA. v. wrap this summabitch up already (9)

Mreh!
home sleep comes soon.
to everyone at the abode of chrissy and buzzy, thanks for all the great times this weekend.
I actually was havin fun non stop with my jaded ass which is a deff, accomplishment.
to the kids at the pawtie and all the new people i met yet again the farther NE has schooled me in the fact that most of you are chill as hell and the rest are even better.
specifics in no particular order other than what my 8up self generates
Buzzman and Chrissymonster- Thank you both for such a great weekend i wouldn't have been able to rock on out there without you're hospitality and consideration for you're fellow BLers. Love you kids lot and thanks again
Crow- you were a much much welcome suprise and putting a face to you're persona was fantastic. All kidding and e-tarded drooling aside you are a cool mofo, and a kind considerate person. Thanks for everything i'll exp more how much ya boosted my exp in NE. hehe oh and thanks for killin off my last hurdle
Batty- you are not only hillarious with you're antics but a cutiepie and sweetheart to match. thanks for keepin me n kimmers company and for bein your sweet lil self... don't you go and hurt you'reself with a blender or anything... :)
hehe
Ooopz- another cool canadian and one smart dude, heh it's good to know that i can still be suprised, my expectation was a short pale kid missing is front teeth due to hockey damage... whoa nelly was i off. hehe it was great to meet you and we'll deff have to get our asses up to visit you in the northern tundra. key bumps BAH!
Bugout= dude you always have and will i'm sure always continue to rock! everytime i see ya you bring one hell of a positive vibe to any chill session or party. and you're deff up there in my book for guys who will put themselves second for the good of others. Thanks again and u keep you'reself safe. same goes to smiley aka danny
Teddy- it was great to meet you and have some fun with liquid... we'll have to try that again when i'm not getting stuck every other second or getting lost in the bathroom=== damn i cant figure out how to flush the toilet...
BKR- what can i say kimmy and I love ya to death sweet heart i hope things went well with mom and we get together soon. and rob I kept an eye on her. :)
Gemini- hehe cool as usual..
will continue later... brain hurts... must sleep...
wait ... holy shit... i think i lost some jadedness.
Jj
it's electronic's...

Well I finally got home from my friend's dorm and stumbled into bed around 11 last night. I hadn't slept for about 40 hours, I was SO tired! But this party was well worth it, of course. Once again it was great meeting you all (BKR-thanks for the compliment!), but I was all over the place the whole night so I didn't get a chance to hang out with anyone as much as I would have liked to. You all seemed really cool, chill, and a lot nicer than I expected! I hope I get the chance to see you guys again. And also, sorry to those I didn't get a chance to say hi to at all. I'm so glad most of you seem to have had just as good a time as I did!
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: DancinXTCangel ]

I had such an amazing time at this party, all I can say is "Wow". I didn't get to meet many bluelighters, even though I think I was standing near you all the whole time (I was wearing black UFOs and a red/white checkered button up shirt). Teddy, it was good seeing you again as always. oopsz, it was nice meeting you briefly (Your arm has to be killing from swinging that skywriter around all night).
I thought the music was outstanding at this party. I do agree with Jamal however that DnB should not be in the main room because of sound reasons. Asylum definately needs to redo their mainroom soundsystem. I did however, really enjoy dieselboy/bad companies set a lot. I love dieselboy to death. Donald Glaude blew me out of the water, but I did find him hard to dance to because he broke the beats a lot to scratch or pause, but his set was amazing none the less. Misstress Barbara...I can't even find words to describe how amazing of a DJ she is. I was so tired and sore by the time she came on, and when her beats started pounding, I could do nothing but dance.
Overall I had such an amazing time at this party and I can safely say its on my top 3 list of best parties. I wish I had met more bluelighters, but I am always kinda shy for some reason, so thats my fault.

I didn't get to meet many bluelighters, even though I think I was standing near you all the whole time (I was wearing black UFOs and a red/white checkered button up shirt).
I feel the same. I think i was surrounded by all of you, but sorry for not being as personable as usual and not introducing myself (practically until we were saying goodbye at Denny's) I was the one with the black hat and striped shirt in case you are at all wondering.
ANYWAYS, the party was, as forementioned, a great party to end my assylum days with. Great vibe, great people, and i even got to dance a little bit (although dancing in the side room with Batty took the cake, especially all the compliments we got after, that always rocks!)
To all the new faces, even if i didn't get your names, it was still great seeing you all. You all were so much fun and made the night especially interesting.
To the rest of the regular crew, i'm SO glad i got to go for i dont know if i could've waited any longer to see you all again. You know i love you all and you need to not live so far away!
All in all, the music was great, the people were great and the party was just great! Can't wait to see you all again, just not at the asylum!
- Cheryl

Originally posted by dazedraver:
Ooopz- another cool canadian and one smart dude, heh it's good to know that i can still be suprised, my expectation was a short pale kid missing is front teeth due to hockey damage... whoa nelly was i off. hehe it was great to meet you and we'll deff have to get our asses up to visit you in the northern tundra. key bumps BAH!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and rob I kept an eye on her. :)
an eye and a pimp hand ;) ehehehehehe /me hides pictures :p
Amanda: want anuther whippet kiss? ;) :p /me hides more pics
IT'S ELECTRONICS!!!!!!!
Tyson: Girls have cooties
Lauren: "yeah girls have cooties, but you WANT them now!"
and speaking of pics.. i'm anxiously WAITING!!!!!!!
must finish film

I'm still trying to figure out if my ass hurts from dancing or from being grabbed the whole night.

yeah, wearing a shirt that says "rub my tummy for good luck" wasn't such a bright idea.
more of my male friends rubbed my tummy for good luck than female friends?!?!?!?!?!?!?
but i gotta good picture of two certain bluelight ladies molesting me ;)
that one is gettin hung on the wall!!!!

Originally posted by KayDUB:
yeah, wearing a shirt that says "rub my tummy for good luck" wasn't such a bright idea.
more of my male friends rubbed my tummy for good luck than female friends?!?!?!?!?!?!?
but i gotta good picture of two certain bluelight ladies molesting me ;)
that one is gettin hung on the wall!!!!

yeah i wanna see that one! ;)
and jamal: LOL! ;)
Tyson: is my boob still imprinted on ur window? haha
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

Shawn.. To save your head from being ripped off, I'll assure Erik that you meant to spell his name with a K. :D
As far the much anticipated party, I had an alright time. I can see why everyone else had such a great time, but I was mad tired, going off 1.5 hours sleep from the night before, and a day at work on Saturday. Didn't even get in until after 1 due to the hotel mixing up my booking with someone else's. *thumbs down*
Anyways, to the people I did meet, my apologies for being so short and unpersonable, I really wasn't myself. Only new face I actually got to have somewhat of a conversation with was Erik, and that's only because I caught him at the door as we were both leaving, lol. =P And to those I didn't even get to meet all, again, my apologies.
Music was tight. Glaude impressed me more so than Mistress Barbara. Though her set definitely started off with some tremendous energy. I pretty much arrived as BC was ending, and left after Mistress Barbara, so I only caught for the most part, two sets.
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves at Denny's and got home safely. A friend phoned me to let me know the roads were pretty bad down Worcester way. Luckily the lady friend and I had a hotel room to crash in a few blocks down the road.
While I can't really say this is my last party at the Asylum, or overall.. i CAN say it would take one hell of a lineup combined with one hell of a turnout of great people to get me out again.
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

beware, long-ass fucking post ahead...
impossible to describe just how much fun i had this weekend. it just proves to me even more what a wonderful group of people we have, and how amazing it is that we all get along so damn well. its always so great when everyone comes over, and you all know that you can come visit and stay anytime. i had a fabulous time at the party, and throughout the weekend in general. and yes, i am going to give individual shoutouts, since im feeling so happy and corny :)
lets see, where do i start, so many people....
batty- thanks for being the perfect guest. you sorted people out more than i did, and im the host! youre absolutely lovely, please come visit again!! electronics!!! mwahhaha
crowe- as always its great to have you around. its definitely our turn to come visit you.
oopsz- im so glad you came down and got to meet the whole northeast crew. youre now one of us! it was good to see someone having such a wonderful time dancing around at the party. i sure hope you come visit again!!
erik, greg and susan- i didnt want you guys to go home! it was fun to see you all playing with toys and having a grand ol time. greg, youre adorable. i just wanted to pinch your cheeks! hope you guys got home safely!
dancinxtcangel- i saw you smiling at me and was like 'ooh whos that cute girl??' and then you came up and introduced yourself to me. you are absolutely the cutest thing ever!
pinkerton- you know i love u son ;) be a good boy! or mommas gonna spank you!!
glowworm- be good to my son ;) you two are adorable. i had fun watching both of you get your groove on to the dnb! fishnet crew in full effect!
mella and billy wonka- im glad you guys made it!! i had a blast dancing with you two. mella, im the same way... if i do drugs i just dont dance. im glad both of us were sober and bopped around a lot. hope your muscles arent aching too much!
thewelcomematt- it was great to meet you! hopefully ill see you again sometime at parties up there. and youre always welcome to come down here and chill!
jamal and cheryl- aka newsboy crew. cheryl, it was good to meet you again, you might not have remembered me cuz i was in oldschool junglefaerie gear jamal, hope your mustache comes back soon ;)
katie- glad youre feeling better. we missed you at the prepartay, but never fear. northeast crew in full effect. there def will be more!
j22 and elle- great meeting you two!! hope the retarded candyravers didnt scare you off from coming to party any more!! enjoy the star guitar video :)
ravetoy and kaydub- rawr, lauren dancing up on me all night. whoever got pics of that better send them my way! ;) kevin, i hope you can walk after misstress barbara!
adam- hope you had a good time at your first party! and i definitely hope you join bluelight now that you know some people!
dazedraver and hardcorekwhore- definitely a pleasure seeing you two. justin, i have your snatch shirt. youll just have to come to visit to get it back! mwahaha. sorry i was dead when you guys left. hope you got home ok!
teddy down payment- bouncy whippits!! yay!! you looked like you were having a blast! we'll have to do that again sometime.
bkr- sorry i didnt get to say goodbye to you sexy thang. it was great having you around this weekend! *muah*
kasper- you know i love you hun. it was great seeing you on friday. let me know about going to the museum!
yesterday- great to meet you! thanks for the cookies! :)
bugout- always a pleasure having you around, deadbeat brother ;) i have your blinkey ring. youll have to come visit to get it back! mwahaha.
dan(soon to be a greenie i hope)- you have quite the contagious smile. it was great to meet you! i hope you and eric come visit again soon! LOVEJUICE EVERYWHERE!!!
maui and paulbillz- shame you guys left so early. paul, im going to harass you via soulseek to come visit!! good to see you both again!
toprocka- good to finally meet you! if only for a moment. you caught me by surprise. i hope you had a good time at the party!!
coldshot- phew, talk about close calls. glad that youre ok. definitely a pleasure to see you!
noodle and boy (damnit i forget your name)- glad you guys came to the preparty. sorry i wasnt awake when you left. hope you had a good time!
f4b- good to meetcha. i meant what i said about shit not being my business and that ill leave you be. i hope you got home safely and had a good time!
scaryraver- hot random guy ;) have fun gettin your mack on. hack the planet!
frey- wow, you amazed me. i still have no clue how you got to that dennys. im so glad you made it and that i met you. sorry for not saying goodbye, i thought u were going to come over to our place. glad you got home safely and hope you didnt catch pneumonia!! hope to hang out with you again soon!!!
buzzy- not much i can say here that you dont already know. thanks for making me the happiest girl alive. *smush* i love you!!! (ok, u all can stop puking now ;) )
wow, quite the long ass post. but i just couldnt help myself with the oldskool shoutouts. i hope i didnt forget anyone! i had such a good time this weekend and i hope you all did too. pictures will be up shortly. northeast crew in full effect!!
emma feline and huda hudia on march 22 anyone? :)
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: ~*JungleFaerie*~ ]

Originally posted by Oopsz:

jamal: you're a very cool guy, but i still can't figure out why you were wearing that sweater at 3 am in that boiling hot club...

lol. I was thinking of the cold ass weather outside, not the 1000º temperature inside. Worked out well, cuz I know if I had a t shirt on or something like that, BKR would be fondling my nipples. lol. j/k

Well I’m finally home, after two plane delays, and an hour drive batty and I made it back to Athens around Monday 1AM.
**sigh** what a good weekend, spending time with good friends, meeting new ones, temporary suspensions, and finally putting some faces to names. All I can say is that I really needed this weekend and thank you all for it.
The Asylum was not a bad place for a legal shady crackhouse for Ravers. I will say that I’ve never seen so many PLUR filled kandi kids in one place. You should all start exporting them around the country to even out the shortages we are having her down south.
…and now for the individual shout outs.
Buzy – thanks again for letting crash at your place. You’re a great friend and a great guy to sleep next to in a platonic non-homosexual kinda way :)
JF – You and buzzy always put a smile on my face. Thanks for putting up with my road rage and driving coming back from Springfield
DazedRaver – Your more than welcome for the help crossing your last great hurdle. It was great to meet you and hang out. I’ll see you again in July
HardCoreKwhore – damn from comparing tattoos to talking about our lives all I can say is that it was great to meet you and talk to you. You and Dazed are great together and I hope to see you two again sometime soon.
Oopsz – the Canadian Kandi Kid! I’m sure you got your fill of PLUR from all the kandi kids at the party and I’m so glad that you didn’t end up joining an e-puddle because we would have to deport you at once. Such a smart guy, it was great talking about our far east adventures, comparing stories, experiences, etc.
TheRaveToy and KayDub – Thanks for putting up with my comments that “just go a little too far…” ;)
Mella – As always it was great to see you, great to watch you dance and great to dance next to you. (((Hugs)))
pinkerton – good to see you again brother as always. I think you lost the “digital camera” fight with JF
glowworm – take care of Pinkerton :)
Gmni13, xena and Greg – thanks for busting my balls all weekend. I hope the hashbrowns stopped moving and you regained the ability to swallow
/me grabs Erik’s butt one last time
j22 and elle07 – great to have finally met the two of you. I’m saddened that you didn’t wear your sombrero to the party
Katie – it’s about time I get to meet the famous bdreligngrl. Sorry I didn’t get to talk to you much.
bkr – it’s all about the leg humping ;)
kasper – good to see you again and I’m glad that things are better for you
bugout – to the guy with the funniest stories and facial expressions ever
Jamal – Newsboy!
/me pinches your nipple
Noodle – I hope you feel better
dancinxtcangel – sorry I missed your call, my phone fucked up as usual and I didn’t get your call till it was too late :( I’m sorry :(
Teddy – great to be around someone with such great kindness and energy
coldshot – I would take you with me :)
Ebow - a true northeastener. the only guy I know who would be crazy enough to wear just a t-shirt to this party
To everyone else f4b, toprocka, Maui, frey, billy wanka and yesterday sorry I didn’t get the time to speak to you all. Believe me I’ll be in the NE sometime soon :)
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: Crow ]

my highlight of the night, was waiting in line and singing my butt off. that was fun. i finally got to meet some blers, and it was nice seeing you. i know i don't post much. but to the people i saw
funky and her crew- it was so great to see ya'll, i miss chillin with you. djfocus you always look like your undercover. haha!
scaryraver- don't worry we will go sledding sometime soon, and my boney butt won't pop the tube this time. heh :) great seeing you again.

oopsz: raver fucking scare me
Crow: humping is good.. i am sooo bringing big red next time and u better ahve the video camera
Jamal: mmmmm jamal's nipples. *creams*
Chrissie: you did say good.. i came into ur room and petted u for a while.. u talked to me but i had afeeling u had no idea. I gave ya a smoochie and left u napping.. u're so adorable.. is it any wonder why i love u and luke so? :)
You guys make me wanna party all thetime..
well pre and after party
ravers scare me :p