MATTY ROLLAND
3:30-5:00AM
JOEY FRESH
INFOLINE: 203-287-8398
WEB: www.columnsofknowledge.com
Tickets:
$26 in advance
$31 @ the door
LAST 2 Fresh events HAVE sold out! Purchase in advance to ensure entry!
Ticket outlets:
Online:
www.spinfoil.com
www.joyrydestudios.com
www.spiritualemporium.com
Stores:
CT: Spiritual Emporium 860-524-9719
Connect Beats 860-346-8065
MA: Satellite 617-536-5482
Growroom 413-549-9296
4-Front 617-236-0335
RI: Luna Sea 401-272-5862
NY: Satellite 212-995-1744
Ego 518-434-4131
Altar 518-690-2816
VT: Joyryde 802-863-9166
NH/ME: any bullmoose outlet; find one near you: www.bullmoose.com
----------------------------------------------------------------
first thread, second thread, third thread

I'm going.. :) We probably have room in our car if anybody is looking for a ride from NY..

as long as you're not trying to dance in the chill out room (the room you walk into when you first come in), you're ok... that's where the e-puddles merge into a big e-lake.
and you can too get a VW golf up to 88 mph... ask kevin about my driving on the way to randall's island ;)
17 days and counting!!

fuck gettin the car up to 88 mph, i was thinkin get plutonium for the hell of it, i wouldn't need neons after that
also, anyone know where i can pick up a mr. fusion, so my car can run on beer and banana peels!!!
patience smatience, i want misstress barbara now
*stomps foot on floor like a 5 year old*
oh, lauren, when r u pickin up tix!!!!
damn JJ Blades and his lateness, damn him to hell
meetup at 11 and 2 sounds groovy, although you wont be able to miss any of us, there will be bl's lurking every turn at this party, ps. i'm buying more than one camera, i'll take blackmail money now in the event of all emberassing pics that will be taken

well kiddies, is anyone still pondering the idea of a meetup before the party for some grub?

thats am odd idea..bluelighters lurking at every turn, oh and I'm getting another camera JUST for the embarassing things i know will go down.
;)

red, across the street below parking garage is a restaurant, im me or any of our crew for details

erik, lets see party starts at what, 9, i'm thinkin, if we can actually get there for 8:30 ish we could eat
although i'm not eating, i may grab a few drinks
crawl over say around 10?
those are just random times, input please

you guys are monsters..... MONSTERS!
making me come out of my hole to party and have a good time. i'm supposed to go to broadway the day after this.... im gonna be friend ;)

two things...
1- Tyson, i find again, that you and I are of the same mind....I WAS gonna rep for the whistle three thread (in fact when i saw your post i got confused & thought I had & that you were agreeing with me :) )
but then i didn't have n e thing about freshie to say so i backed down with the interests of space?...well- something in mind-anyway....just wanted to let you know
ALSO....i know that i am not known by...well, alot of you since i have recently re-appeared BUT jen asked one of you to hump me & I woulda though that SOMEONE who met me EVER would have assured her that i would be humped in her name...
SO
i am retracting jen's request, since none of you jumped at the offer I am now protected from all humps and am officially stating that I am too good for any humps to be given by you ignorers.....so jen....i will picture myself (whoohoo) being humped by you & that will have to do since everyone else missed their chance....
so there

i checked the date and need i say "retail sucks" i'm scheduled late that saturday and have work the next morning at 10a. had i still been the youthful naive and spontaneous lil kat i once was i may have set my concerns for work aside and said to hell with it i'm partying. alas- i don't have enough ben gay to sooth my tweaked muscles and brittle joints to last after i dance at 1am, and perhaps leave at 1:30a.
it sucks. sorry looks like there won't be any humps distributed.
less kevin develops a time machine and sets it to a loop to extend the length of the party, much like a skipping record-in a good way.
i bid thee farewell and enjoy your time out.
adieu.
P

i'm workin on the time machine, and if i prevail
i can keep going back in time for misstress barbara's set, over and over and over again.....
that would fuck with the "space time continuom" though and our entire universe may collapse, our world will no longer function as we see it today!!!!!.....
all right i'm going to make my head explode if i keep thinkin about it.....
16 more days....or something.....

*shakes the dust off this handle, shaves off the rip van winkle beard and perks his head back onto bl*
well i know no one remembers me except for a few of you....
but having met you satori i can honestly say that the requested humping would deffinately occured if this situation had been brought to my attention.
secondly i am gonna try to scrape together the cash to attend this event with the lovely soon to be mrs. dazed.... so to all those who remember me I hope i get to see ya and to all those who don't.... :0P
Jj