• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are those girls insane or just regular average ones?

Zzyzx

Bluelight Crew
Hey

This girl has the worst B/F ever.. he treats her like shit, grabs all her money down to the point she doesnt know how she will eat this week, he's ugly as an ass and over jealous (probably because he knows she could find better in any place on earth)

But still she hangs on to him and to fill up her lack of attention, care and love, she manipulates other guys by flirting. The unsuspecting guys begin to date the girl and eventually care for them but it never goes any further than that.

So the guy decides that he's lost enough time and energy, moves on, and the bitch starts crying like a baby, and even allows first base once or twice to secure her source of happyness.

I mean, why cant she just do whats best for her and leave the stupid B/F to find another one?

I say ''girls'' in the title because I witnessed and even been victim of that so many times haha

a lot of women will just chalk it up to having an attraction to "bad boys". when the truth is that most (and yes, i was one) have some pretty serious mental issues that aren't being addressed. atleast, aren't being addressed correctly.

some women are also just non-confrontational and lonely. the fact that they even have someone willing to share their time with them is attractive all on it's own. of course all of this varies from person to person, but in my experience with friends and whatnot, it's usually one or the other.

this just in: lots of girls like to be treated like shit. i find it totally mind-boggling as well, but it's the simple truth. want a girl to like you? get her attention, and then ignore her completely.

naturally, I'm sure this doesn't work for most of the aphrodites in this forum, but it's definitely a fact of life.

^ you know all of our secrets, now.

oh, and another crazy concept (i do consider it such at times); some of these women are actually in love.

yeah, i don't know.

Emotions are strange things. I'd wager that a lot of us at one point or another have been in love with someone who wasn't good for us.

Some people don't know any better, some people have unresolved issues, some people truly love the person and think they can change them, some people are masochists, some people are lonely and latch on to who ever is going to give them attention. The list goes on and on.

I've only read the title and I already have the answer.

all girls are insane, end of discussion.

yeah but why do girls keep on believing that they can get all the good sides of a great boyfriends without getting in a full relationship?

are they all so manipulative and egoist?

yeah but why do girls keep on believing that they can get all the good sides of a great boyfriends without getting in a full relationship?

are they all so manipulative and egoist?

Because guys are willing to give them the attention they want. If these guys didn't respond in a predictable way then the girl wouldn't be able to have her cake and it eat it to.

You can't control what they do, but you can control what you do and not be 'that guy' who falls in to the trap.

yea i had this girl i really liked and i gave her everything i could and jsut tried to make ehr happy. instead she chose to jsut continue dating selfish assholes who treated her like shit. i swear girls love assholes its so fucking true. i jsut will never get why.

this just in: lots of girls like to be treated like shit. i find it totally mind-boggling as well, but it's the simple truth.

It probably has something to do with a father figure, a love for drama and guys who aren't afraid to say/act on feelings other than 'nice' and 'oh yes dear whatever you want'.

Being overly 'nice' often comes across as needy and desperate. <---this is why girls like "assholes", it's not that they like people who are mean, they like people who aren't desperate, needy 'nice' guys. People often want to date someone who they have to win over, not someone who is their 'nice', desperate, wimp. Just think, if some girl was practically throwing herself at you(and only you), you would lose interest. At least I would...or wonder if she is a headcase/married/looking for a revenge fuck etc.

I think a lot of people stay in the same relationships because its predictable even if they aren't happy, it's stable, it's what they know. (I stayed in a relationship I should have never gotten into for over 2 years just because of the stability).

Not to mention, there are lots of things in a relationship that no one knows besides the two people in it...like memories, feelings, how the two interact while alone. I know plenty of girls who complain about their BF's all the time, but the girls aren't going anywhere. Or maybe its just a love to complain/a love of being rescued.

"horray, you rescued me from my ex, he was such a dick!!! Now just give me a couple months until i find you're not perfect so someone else can rescue me"

last edit: My advice: stay away from getting interested in girls who have bf's. I used to work with this girl who was in a relationship (super hot, cool, pillhead just like me and we flirted like crazy) she always complained about her bf and basically I wasted my time. She was just attention hungry.

Last edited:
Ok, let's say I stop giving her attention suddenly, she's definately going to inquire about it, at this moment should I tell her that its because she has issues and stuff like I think or what ?

Ok, let's say I stop giving her attention suddenly, she's definately going to inquire about it, at this moment should I tell her that its because she has issues and stuff like I think or what ?

just say you've been "busy".

in her mind, if there's something more "important" than her, then it must obviously be good. 8)

Good luck with that. Especially if she really does have issues.

Walk away now. Unless you want to have some fun toying with her in return.

*evil*

Good luck with that. Especially if she really does have issues.

Walk away now. Unless you want to have some fun toying with her in return.

*evil*

Well it seems its almost impossible to find a girl without issues these days so you have to learn to cope with them anyway

Oh really?

I don't believe some issues are worth the trouble:

• emotional manipulation
  • a labile sense of self worth
  • emotional dependency
  • self-absorption as a regular personality feature
  • an inability to see the wood through the trees

I'm jaded. And I've issues enough.

:)

It's been my expereience that girls who like these type of guys are not that stable and have alot of problems. ive known countless women who stuck with guys even though they got the shit slapped out of them regularly, got every cent they had stolen on them by their b/f so he could buy drugs and have cheated on them.

The girls always come up with excuses for the guys behaviour too such as it was my fault i made him angry or he was drunk and didnt know what he was doing. The fact is that there is no goddamn excuse for hitting a woman so the guy is just a piece of trash.

So these girls more often then not have problems and deep rooted ones as well. I mean who the hell likes having their eyes blackened every saturday night or every time the guy is cracked out of his head? It does not make much sense.

look into stockholm syndrome. it's like and extremely amplified version of what you're describing. in the case of a captor/kidnapee, the kidnapee subconsciously realizes that this captor is the one who feeds him/her. this influences the way the kidnapee behaves.

Perhaps these guys provide something to these girls that no other guy can, and they are willing to be treated like shit to get that fix.