Would you recommend steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Bluelighter
To those of you who are experienced with using steroids, would you recommend them to someone who's been lifting for a few years?

Depends on several variables. Age, weight, diet, experience, goals, etc.

Not until you have everything else PERFECT. Your workouts, diet, sleep, and dicipline in the aspect of booze/drugs. In the (minimum year) time it takes you to perfect these areas, research online, books, etc everything you can about steroids, their effects...all that.

Depends on several variables. Age, weight, diet, experience, goals, etc.

Exactly,..with age being the most important..forget it if you're under 25

why forget it if you're under 25? i thought all the main changes that would affect your use of steroids have happened by the time you're 21?

It varries person to person. Some people mature phsycially a lot sooner than others. I know it's hard when you're young, and want to see fast results. Hell, I'm 24 and still growing naturally by changing up the diet, workouts, etc. I made the mistake of jumping in too early, and I feel I may have thrown my hormones out of whack; and it's been over 2 years ago.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone. If they don't already take them I wouldn't even bring the subject up. If they were determined to take them though, I would give them all the help I could to make sure their safe.

They say your HPTA isn't fully developed till roughly 25 so it'd probably be best to suck those natural gains dry while ur GH and T production is at its peak and then juice it up later in life.

No, for a few reasons. Its just fake muscle and it even looks fake, you can tell a steroid user from a person who just works out and uses that shit from GNC. Not to mention when you stop taking them, you lose a shit load of your muscle, also it makes your balls like peanuts. Not literally.

MCMG - Brilliant advice if your retarded.

None of that is true. The most I ever lost after a cycle was around 10lbs. Mostly water. My testicles never changed size during a cycle, I ran hcg is why.

I was going to put up and argument but just reading what you said made me dumber.

I would recommend them in certain instances. My father is 68 and was runover by a truck on his motobike 3.5 years ago. He is still suffering from it. I got him get on GH and most of the function in his left arm returned. He is hesitant to get on HRT but I keep explaining the benefits. Slowly he is leaning towards it.

To those of you who are experienced with using steroids, would you recommend them to someone who's been lifting for a few years?

No! Remember that the muscles you gain can all be lost quite easily and yet some of the other side effects are permanent. Do a search for "permanent impotence" and "hair loss" on bodybuilding.com, it does happen, it may not, but why take the chance?

If you HAVE to do them, stick to test only, stay away from deca, tren and stick to lower doses, 250mg of test per week is plenty to get 8kg in 10 weeks.

I recommend training drug free with: Hypertrophy Specific Training - the ONLY scientifically proven formula for increased gains without drugs.

Last edited:
I would recommend it if you're naturally quite slim, like me. I went to the gym for ages and nothing happened got so pissed of that I ended up taking M1T (Methyl 1 testosterone) which did the trick very nicely. Once I started taking em my muscles crew quite nicely and it was a great feeling to finally see some results after all the hard work I was putting in. M1T is also easy to get hold of and not too expensive. Had to take milk thistle with it though because its quite toxic for the old liver! Another good one is Methyl E.

I made the mistake to start using at 19 I wish I could have waited a bit

Yeah I got shutdown real bad by deca and have never fully recovered despite a couple PCT's attempting to restart HPTA. So I am going for a "no" do not recommend. Why risk it?

The gains can be lost in matter of weeks, whereas some of the side effects stay with you for life.

Google "anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism" or check out the men's health forum on www.mesomorphosis.com for more stories of steroids gone bad, it does happen.

Last edited:
No, it really does make your shit look so fake and nasty... Must I post pics of disgusting looking roid heads? (no offence to roid users)

The shit about peanut nuts was a joke, and I know niggas on roids who lost a bunch of muscle by stopping...

I don't condone any drug use, but this drug is just one of those that is plain stupid...

Really though, is it that hard to stock up on whey protein shakes, work out, have a good diet and do shit the natural way?

Status
Not open for further replies.