( A ) scene in Connecticut v.3

Noodle

Bluelight Crew
Tell me more peeps.
I'm stuck here for a while and I'd like to be able to hear and dance to good beats, as well as participate in some quality real time conversation without having to drive to Manhattan or Boston.
Is there anything going on in Providence?
Thanks in advance.
:D

There is this club Tilt in Providence that opens at 3am from what i heard. Not to sure on the info...ill call my friend up later tonite and find out some details. And there is Pulse After After hours too on sunday...but that place draws in a weird crowd.

Weird?
Hmmm...
As long as one person talks to me just because they want to.

sorry took so long noodle, but you're stuck here, i feel for ya. if you're looking for something to do, i'm also sorry, house parties and small intimate weeklies are yer best bet.
ok, back to random silliness of the uconn library at 4:30 in the morning

I feel you on the intimate get togethers.
I'll probably do a few New York parties this winter to keep my spirits up though.
If anyone is looking to chill and just talk whimsical and straight up silly shit drop me a line.
One love.

Unfortunately CT sucks...
Whenever yall wanna go hit up the UConn Bars...lemme know...
That's where I'll be stationed the next 2 years.

or you can come and see the stamford sunrise from our abode :D
stamford-sunrise.jpg

Dont know what to tell ya Noodle. I just moved up here 2 months ago and haven't partied since. Im goin thru withdrawls. It also sucks not knowing anyone up here so my friday nights are spent driving around listening to the techno hour on 95.7 hahaha im such a loser now.

don't feel bad peeps.... I'm from CT originally, and the scene out here in Ohio where I live now is pretty much dead too....

Hey JF.
I will definitely be coming over to shoot some photos of all the steel and glass towers in your neigborhood.

I wish i had a digital camera, you would not believe the sunset in my backyard.....we have a valley after our yard since theres a golf course and its nothing but multicolored trees and the horizon....astounding. it brings a tear to the eye.

did someone say uconn bars?!?!?!
what up, long time to see, but anyway, if yer or anyone else is interested, the civic pub up in uconn is having their last day of the "show us you're pumpkins contest" on wed.
i wont be there, but it's the thought that counts anyway right
and seeing as though you're in providence noodle, you could if you really wanted go to energy at the living room on tuesday nights. it's cheap, hit up MrJamal for the info (if he's still workin for volume?)

uh oh... kevin and uconn bars aren't a good mix, if i remember correctly ;)
but yeah, partying at uconn is always fun... you can make fun of all the frat boys and alike girls (the all walk, talk, dress, act and look alike!).

Well, there aren't any great sunsets here at my school, but we do have attack peacocks!
(no for real, we have peacocks that run wild, they're like turkeys!) :D

ehem.
TheRaveToy is definately not just a buddy.
Use more colorful terms as foxy lady ;) , or hottie, and even just girl.
You would be groveling at her non-frat dancing feet!
;)

well mrbreakz, the reason why some of us don't like frat boys, well for me, is that i had a bunch of friends, and now they wont hang out with me anymore because i'm not a sigma alpha whatever, and i don't fuck sheep or do whatever they do at their secret hazing rituals, i don't know, i'm not sayin you're bad, just the majority of frat boys, (especially at uconn) dress in slacks, structure sweaters, have the same haircuts, drive their bmw's that their parents bought for them and live for freshmen booty.
ok, my rant on fratboys is over, now for something completely different
i'm thinkin email list people, email list!!!!