Direct Drive Party.. Nov. 21st, NYC, @ The Roxy

RudeBwoyJunglist

Bluelighter
Sorry I posted this a little early but I just had too. I've been waiting for this something like this my whole life. Wh00t!!!!!
DIRECT DRIVE Proudly Presents
in Association with TOKYO VIBE
NYC's Event of the Year!
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21st 2002 - 1 Week Before Thanksgiving
DEPTH II
MAIN ARENA:
DJ ANDY C (Ram Rec's)
GROOVERIDER (Prototype Rec's)
DJ FABIO (Creative Source)
DJ MARKY (Movement, V Rec's, Brazil)
DJ SEOUL (Direct Drive)
THE BURNER BROTHERS (Direct Drive/ Subtype)
DJ CASSIEN (Direct Drive)
MC GQ (Emcee Rec's)
SUPA MC TC IZLAM (Direct Drive/ Hip Step)
MC POSI D (Direct Drive)
VENUE:
The Legendary ROXY - Newly Installed Phazon Sound System
515 West 18th Street (Between 10th Avenue & West Side Hwy)
ADMISSION:
18+ to Party/ 21+ to Drink, Please Bring Valid ID
Tickets Available Online Now at WWW.DIRECTDRIVE.NET
$25 in Advance, More at the Door. Complete flyer on the way!
TICKET OUTLETS:
Will be announced soon. Check the site for up-to-date information.
WIN FREE TICKETS:
Log onto our Web-Site and apply. Winners will be notified by via email.
VISUALS:
Square Square with Live Video Mixing on 2 Huge Screens.
FREE GLIMPSE AT:
UPCOMING GAMES, MOVIES, FREE GIVEAWAYS, & MANY MORE COURTESY OF
Sega, Namco, Manga, Bandai, Triple Five Soul, Pioneer (LOGO)
24 HR INFO:
WWW.DIRECTDRIVE.NET or 212.613.0900
[ 15 October 2002: Message edited by: RudeBwoyJunglist ]

Yeah Paul, u know the deal, as much as I wanna leave this open I have to close it til it gets closer to that on month period. I am so there though! I just have to take off of work.
[ 15 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

reopened and bumped. This is gonna be so tight. I cannot wait for this. Plus I am getting tattoo #6 the day after. heheh.

now if they would add hype and mampi swift to this lineup, id come naked :D

Crossing my fingers cause i gotta work on friday. And there is no possible way i can get it off so i either gotta skip or or basically pull an all nighter... :(

^^ Jay babe, you're going... we ALL are. I am going to beg, borrow, bribe, and possibly threaten my way out of work for Thursday... I know I already have Friday and Saturday off! :D And no work Sunday until like 4pm... So who gets me on their couch? Let the bidding begin! (HAH) ;) Actually for this I'm pretty sure I'll have Jay and/or some of our other Cape friends driving down with me... but I'm supposed to drive 3-4 of mah girls to Badonkadonk Saturday night so unless I can get them ALL out of work/college and down for Direct Drive, I'm gonna be hauling ass all over N.E. and pretty damn tired by the time Badonkadonk comes around... Ah well, it'll all be good. :)
Holy shit I honestly cannot get over this lineup... *checks one more thing off list to do before I die* Now we all gotta make sure to get our tickets right away cuz YOU KNOW this shit is gonna sell out... I mean, DAMN. *heart skips a beat* :)
Peace ~Katie
[ 22 October 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

Hey, If we can be back in CT by 7am, I just might go. But thats my only restriction...lol...oh man this is gonna be sick and suck at the same time.

^^ You love it! :) Of course you'll be back in CT by 7am, and as soon as you get out of work Friday you're gonna come find us, okay? :)
Peace ~Katie

these little weekend adventures are becomming a habit......and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! I cant get enough of you guys, seriously. We need to just all buy a big ass house and move in together :)

^^^hahaha!!! I just mentioned this idea to someone last week!!! :)

Well according to Cheryl me, her, Dave, and teddy are gettin a place and throwing parties there every weekend charging $5 a head so we can pay rent for the place. lol

^^ Smart girl. :) If y'all ever need another flatmate... haha. CT has never looked so desirable to live in (damn me for actually liking my current job...)
Peace ~Katie

Any of you wanna work for me so i can go? i alrady asked around and so far it's not looking good. I'll be so upset when i hear about this party if i dont go. I still get shit about missing Starscape almost everytime i hang out with a certain crowd *not mentioning any names Mr.JaMaL*
Cross your fingers for me guys! :)

uummmm my ass might very well be at this party too. ;) I finally read it thouroughly and the lineup is like the same DnB allstar team from Ultraworld's "ENGAGE" party if any of you "young bucks" ;) remembers that party which was here in Washington at the DC Armory
Well I will put this on my calendar to check out, we'll see

and by the way it seems like you NE peoples are running this party with so many of you posting for it, DAMN, thats definitely a crew indeed!! (hahaha) :)

Originally posted by Maui2k:
these little weekend adventures are becomming a habit......and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! I cant get enough of you guys, seriously. We need to just all buy a big ass house and move in together :)
Originally posted by Icey:
^^^hahaha!!! I just mentioned this idea to someone last week!!! :)
So yeah, way to steal my idea guys. ;) I've only been saying since Boo that we need to all live together in one big APC v.2.0 commune. :) It's really the only way I could EVER possibly begin to see enough of y'all... So who's in?!?!?
Peace ~Katie

How a bout we pay off my dad to move out, build some exstensions to my house and then we could all live there...
I'll make sure to ask tommorow lol..
NE Crew definetly runnin this mofo!!!