"Hair friendly" cycles

d-tox

Greenlighter
hi fellas - just a quick one: Do any effective AAS cycles exist which are "hair friendly" ie. won't induce or exacerbate hair loss? I'm 27 and starting to thin a little and don't want to accelerate this process at all.

I understand that some people stack finasteride (propecia) with their cycles, although this is not a path which i would really consider.

Cheers!

There is no hair friendly steroid.

You could do a deca only cycle, this is the safest option for the hairline. However if decide to run a deca only Do Not run finesteride with it!!!!

Test and finesteride is fine. also use nizoral, spiro and saw palmetto. It varies from person to person tho! just see how u go.

What about a stack of Primobolan / Deca Durabolin / Dianabol?

This is commonly referred to as the "Arnie cycle" and as far as I can tell, none of these have properties which cause hair loss (individually).

Argh.. wish I didn't have this problem I'd just shoot test till the cows come home.

I think dbol is known for its side effects with hair loss...but I may be misremembering.

as far as I can tell, none of these have properties which cause hair loss (individually).

Public health workers often like to say that completely 'safe sex' is often unrealistic; in most cases what you're really doing is using SAFER sex practices. Likewise, there probably aren't any steroids that are truly harmless to your hairline (if you are at risk for premature balding) but some are much better than others. Specifically, you would want to try steroids with low androgenic potential (such as primobolan) while avoiding extremely androgenic compounds like trenbolone. As always, a cycle would need to be designed to keep some estrogen around, either by providing an estrogen precursor like testosterone directly, or POSSIBLY by maintaining natural testosterone production by taking hCG throughout the cycle.

Perhaps the best advice is to carefully evaluate just what your goals are. It's very unlikely that you actually need steroids to reach your goals, and all you REALLY have to gain by taking the risk of further speeding up your hair loss is saving a bit of time on the muscle-building path. So, unless you're looking to be a competitive bodybuilder or top flight athlete, there might not actually be a good reason for you to juice. In the meanwhile, there are some interesting other hormones you could play with, such as IGF and CJC-1295.

anavar only is not a good idea it's suppressive and will cause your naturally testosterone levels to drop
the idea of "hair friendly cycle" is nut basically if your prone to hair loss through genetics you CAN"T avoid it. steroids will only speed it up, anything doesn't convert to DHT would be a good idea. you can take hair loss med that will help but wont prevent it, usually hair will grow back if you lose it but if your prone to hair loss you screwed either way.
if you so concerned with the way your body looks hair loss will problem be a depressing thing.

then again allot of guys don't mind they just shave their head and say it's worth it to have the muscle.

I wouldn't personally recommend IGF or CJC-1295 to somebody instead of testosterone. I think a lot more can safely be accomplished with testosterone than with IGF supplementation. IGF is some freaking potent shit and is intimately related to nutrient shuttling in the body.

I wish I had discovered test before I had found IGF, personally.

in the interest of not getting flamed im going to do my research on IGF before I come back on this.. cheers guys.

I understand that some people stack finasteride (propecia) with their cycles, although this is not a path which i would really consider.

DHT is very strong stuff, I don't think it's a good idea to run both fina and AAS together. I would run fina for a few months, and stop it when you are ready to go on your program. Continue a few days after PCT. DHT is what puts hair on your chest so to speak.

Keep in mind that if you're taking compounds that convert to estrogen and DHT, be sure to expect more estrogenic sides while on propecia: because DHT is a natural anti-estrogen.

If you don't run fin, at least run this if you are worried about your hair.

Xandrox 5% ED
Spironolactone 5% ED
Nizoral shampoo EOD

anything doesn't convert to DHT would be a good idea.

People tend to fixate on DHT as 'the bad guy' in speeding up premature balding, but the reality is that DHT promotes balding simply because it's a potent androgen, and all steroids (at least those available at this point in time) are androgens, just of varying potencies. So, it's not as simply as just avoiding testosterone (which turns into DHT); any highly androgenic steroid (such as trenbolone) can greatly speed up premature balding.

actually anavar only cycles (in moderate doses) does not suppress your natural testosterone at all (look up some studies if you're interested).

^^yup

just to be safe i would still run something to help bring test levels after a cycle (nolva, clomid)