low vs high

stbizzle

Bluelighter
I don't post much at this board but I'm full of valuable information. Let talk about this topic low vs high doses.
I see allot of guys running deca at 600mg/wk I've ran it at 200mg with excellent results, are high doses over kill? Where do you drawl the line for you guys that run high dose cycle have you ever ran low doses or did you just jump on board at high doses.

Also guys that run test at 1g plus a week is that over kill? I mean at 750 I'm ready to back things down....

what are your guys views on high dose cycle?

are high doses over kill?

That depends on what you're after. Let's say that going from 500 mg of testosterone and 200 mg of deca up to 1,000 mg test and 600 mg deca gives you 5% better results. Worth it? For most people, probably not. But for somebody who is deeply invested (financially or emotionally) in being the very biggest/strongest/best they possibly can be (whether in amateur or professional capacity), then maybe that little bit more is worth the extra expense, side effects, etc.

Generally I would encourage people to stick to lower doses, both to save money and reduce potential medical problems (such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, liver problems, etc.)

what about high vs low doses of dbol?

20-25 vs 30-40mg ED

I see people recommend both ends of the spectrum...

20-25 vs 30-40mg ED

IMHO, for some...20-30mg of dbol ED can show great results, and that's an about average dose for an about average cycle.

On the other hand, some people simply require more (or less), a 170 lb. user will not need as much as the guy who weighs 250+ lbs. In other cases, some people simply need less/more...genetics I guess. We are all different.

If you find 40mg gives you too much bloat/water or too much of a rush, drop it down. If your body does well at 20mg, keep it there.

OR...

Do it the other way, start at 20-30mg ED, if by the second week you can feel the dbol working and you want to use more, bump it up another 10mg or so.

General rule of thumb with dbol is that you don't want to go above 50mg ED for any longer than 5-6 weeks.

20-25 vs 30-40mg ED

Thats not ever comparable, of coarse allot of human grade dbols are 5-10mg but allot of ug dbols are 30-40mg per tablet
I personal respond very well the low doses of everything, then again I'm one who probably should use aas for the fact that I have great genetics and if I would work a little harder I would get the results I was looking for
however I screwed up when I was younger and used steroids now works don't feel them same if I'm not on. some type of psychological addiction.

how often are you 'on cycle' and how often are you off? Do you feel OK mentally when you're off?

just curious...

I'm planning on popping off a 10-week cycle and then thats it.

how often are you 'on cycle' and how often are you off? Do you feel OK mentally when you're off?

just curious...

I'm planning on popping off a 10-week cycle and then thats it.

usually time on = time off. So if you run a cycle for 10wk you want to come off for at LEAST 10wks

everybody is different...i dont see good gains of test unless i go over 750mg..deca 400mg is a good mid point and tren 400-600mg but again everyone is different...some of my friends that compete used 2g of test a week and 800mg tren and 800mg eq and 800mg tren lol but that works for them..

all in all it depends on how you react and your goals

^ yeah but you and your friends have probably pounded your receptors with this stuff for some time...not really a good comparison for normal people. Thats like a junkie saying he needs to shoot 5 bags to get off...it establishes nothing for the rest of the 99% of the population who hasn't gone overboard with the stuff.

well i ran 500mg of test my 1st time and didnt notice much i gained but not what i could have...at week 12 i bumped to 750mg and extended my cycle to 15weeks and thats when i grew.

as i stated everyone is different..i have some friends that will grow on pretty much anything he takes at any dose he is a genetic freak and has been juicing on and off for 20+ years..

everyone is different i sugest 600mg to start as most anyone who hjas expierinece would recomend

Winter is here....time for test400 and Im thinking about tren400..androl50 orally I put on about 25 lbs in 45 days but i felt it in my liver for sure over the summer off cycle drinking

Winter is here....time for test400 and Im thinking about tren400..androl50 orally I put on about 25 lbs in 45 days but i felt it in my liver for sure over the summer off cycle drinking

I very much doubt they will be dosed at 400mg/ml...

What? I recommend a starting dose of Dbol of 30mg per day if that's what your asking