Wud u plug ur oral steroids, also is it safe?

MU5TANG

Greenlighter
Wud u plug ur oral steroids? also is it safe?

main reason : absorption & potency

testosterone undecanoate - shud prolly work better

do u think u can even plug normal gears like, Test E, Test C. imagine pluggin sum Tren. LOL

oh.. also do u think plugging PCT serms like nolva, clomid would be better for a faster recovery?

No.

i think if they were made to be put up your but, you would have been instructed to put them up there.

Wud u plug ur oral steroids? also is it safe?

Yes, you could, but I don't know that there's much of a point to it.

testosterone undecanoate - shud prolly work better

Now that's an interesting choice, because it isn't very orally active, so it might indeed be a good candidate for plugging (which bypasses the liver to a large extent.) I would probably work fairly well, and given that it's a long ester (long half-life) you shouldn't have to do it more than once a week. You've sparked my curiosity; if I had some test undecanoate powder sitting around, I'd probably try it myself. No harm in finding out how it works, anyway.

do u think u can even plug normal gears like, Test E, Test C. imagine pluggin sum Tren.

Yes, you could, but plugging will never be as effective as injecting.

oh.. also do u think plugging PCT serms like nolva, clomid would be better for a faster recovery?

No. Plugging just (usually) increases the amount of a drug that's absorbed (relative to taking it orally.) That effectively increases the dosage that you're taking...sometimes by a little, sometimes by a lot. So, unless you were taking too low of a dose in the first place, improving the absorption of a medication shouldn't have any real benefit (and could be harmful; all drugs are toxic to some extent.)

Keep in mind that most orally active steroids are somewhat toxic to the liver; administering them in a different way (such as by plugging or making injectable solutions) doesn't get rid of that toxicity, it just lets the drug circulate in your body first (having the desired effect) before it reaches the liver. Taking large doses of orally active steroids by a non-oral route can still damage your liver.

your out of your mind, steroids aren't about seeing how much of a "buzz" you can get. If you worried about absorption just take more, with that said maybe you should research the use of AAS before you even take any, they can do more harm than good.

who said anything about a buzz? I think the primary issue was that you could use less and that would therefore decrease hepatoxicity.

You should also keep in mind that plugging a compound will bypass some of the body's natural defense mechanisms (mao-a/mao-b enzymes in the gut) and therefore might pose a greater health risk if you are unsure of the purity of your compound. This is especially worrisome if you are dealing with compounds that are possibly neurotoxic (especially very potent neurotoxic impurities!)...some of the material will go straight to your brain (without a pass through the liver) and do its damage. How much misses the first pass when you plug seems to depend on personal biochemistry and exactly how for the individual the arteries are laid out in the anal cavity.

who said anything about a buzz? I think the primary issue was that you could use less and that would therefore decrease hepatoxicity.

You should also keep in mind that plugging a compound will bypass some of the body's natural defense mechanisms (mao-a/mao-b enzymes in the gut) and therefore might pose a greater health risk if you are unsure of the purity of your compound. This is especially worrisome if you are dealing with compounds that are possibly neurotoxic (especially very potent neurotoxic impurities!)...some of the material will go straight to your brain (without a pass through the liver) and do its damage. How much misses the first pass when you plug seems to depend on personal biochemistry and exactly how for the individual the arteries are laid out in the anal cavity.
can't you get the same effects with grapefruit juice?

dont plud your ancilaries they are made to be swollowed and work effectivly in doing so..if you want more availability then inject them intramuscularly..you can get injectable dbol, anadrol, winstrol...and dont pluf testosterone lol just inject it..

also may i ask why you use test undecanoate?! the half life is not usefull in the bodybuilding more used for trt because the half life

Umm, A for effort bud ^
OP As long as their not like intact reactive in the sense your anus will double to tripple its size due to exposure. In my experience a good general rule of thumb is to keep things out of your anus as much as possible.