Psychedelic drug survey

I took it and would be really interested to hear the outcome of the study, or even some aims... It was interesting to think about which drugs might have mental health benefits and which are more likely to make thing worse :) Shame its just qualitative evidence, would be cool to be able to compare brains of people who had taken the psychedelic drugs and found them more spiritual or less problematic with brains of those who found the drugs more detrimental to their health or less spiritual.

For a number of reasons really.. One main one is to collect users' opinions on which drugs have the most therapeutic potential, and which might be contraindicated etc

Thanks for filling it out :)

Whom are you collecting it for ?If you don't mind me asking

Also filled it out and also interested to hear more about the reasons for the research and who it is for.

Incidentally, despite your caveats, that was probably the best worded survey I've filled in through BL. Most are just abysmal (apologies for survey setters who may be reading ;)).

That was quite the well put together survey; just took it. Though I think this thread would probably fit in the Drug Studies forum more appropriately.

Interesting and well-designed survey. Good luck with the study; I look forward to hearing of the results.

Had lots of responses so far, thanks. Please only fill this out if you haven't yet done so - thanks again :)

^^ Well, I did notice a typo - 'on' was misspelled as 'one' in one of the questions...

Any advice on how it might be improved?
I think I found that there were a few questions where I expected there to be a qualitative follow-up question (e.g., one on negative effects of cannabis, iirc) asking to specify what the effects were. These follow-up questions were present for some questions and not others; seemed you were missing out on some potentially relevant data there. (But perhaps this just reflected which ones you had theoretically motivated reasons for having the follow-up questions.)

Also, I think I found the options for whether a given substance had had benefits rather limiting; I'll need to think on this more, but I felt there were more subtle distinctions or perhaps missing dimensions in these questions. Maybe not, though.

On the whole, I think it was fine and clear. :)

Finished.

Great survey. I'd be really interested in seeing how that data is eventually used.

Had lots of responses so far, thanks. Please only fill this out if you haven't yet done so - thanks again :)

Out of curiosity- who is this survey for? To whom does it go? Why are we doing it basically? :)