Newbie Questions please don't thrash me

Jpstrong420

Greenlighter
HI I'm pretty new with bluelight and steroids and I'm 20yrs old 5 10 and about 143pounds and am starting to train to become a mixed martial arts fighter and before I start fighting I want to be in the best condition possible and I was thinking about maybe sum supplements such as Pro Nos or any other suggestions thank you Anabolic OD with some other products then adding possibly a deca Durabolin cycle any advice greatly appreciated I don't want to just gain huge amounts of muscle I want to have very good cardio also basically I want to be a better pound for pound fighter because thats my natural build it seems to me

You are kinda light for someone 5'10. Since you are doing MMA, what weight are you trying to stabilize at or does it not matter? How long have you been training for?

If you need to add weight, I say do it with a better diet naturally before you start using AAS. Once you find yourself reaching a level where you are not gaining as much, then you may want to consider AAS (and that can be a long time). But I have a feeling you need some more time in the gym before even thinking about it.

I agree I need more time in the gym but I wish to fight Feather weight what about these supplements to help me gain more muscle fr the info man anybody got any ideas thanks about these supplements thanks

If you have not been training for a LONG time, rule AAS out all together.

IMHO, spend the money you would spend on supplements for real HEALTHY food. Most are BS marketing schemes IMHO.

Multi-vitamins, fish oil, whey, etc. are all good, but nothing will do you better than real food.

Wonder how many times I'm going to be forced to post this in a week

datdereadvertisement.jpg

I wouldn't use AAS all that is going to happen would be you put on water weight and you end up fighting guys allot bigger than you are.

then should I just lift and just start any certain cycle?

lifting would be a good place to start

you can't just jump into a cycle, well you can but it's not a good idea. Your going to build muscle and strength allot fast and you can almost bet yourself you'll tear a muscle then you won't be doing ANY lifting for months while you recover.

if you don't have a solid base with lifting and your diet then adding anabolic steroids is a waste of time and a risk to your health.

thanks alot for the information

I've been lifting for about 6 weeks now with a I would say a decent diet but could be better and make sure I improve it
I also take gnc Amplified Creatine as a daily supplement two tablets and it says it gives me 5 gramscreatine monohydrate I've brought out my old school Nitrotech which seems when I at least have two servings a day seem to keep lifting daily even after I lifted so much I'm so damn sore I can barely move I know the muscle tech shit is bullshit but new No should I use Pro Nos or any suggestions? great advice guys please keep it coming its helping me out a ton:):) anytime based on the cycle though guys? or just when you feel ready

I also take gnc Amplified Creatine as a daily supplement two tablets and it says it gives me 5 gramscreatine monohydrate I've brought out my old school Nitrotech which seems when I at least have two servings a day should I keep this crap going or?

What's amlified about the creatine?
Its either monohydrate or the other stuff, yet you've stated its monohydrate. There aren't any special formulas that make it far superior to other products.

And the cel tech/muscle tech spoof is taking the piss out of all suppliments and people like you who believe they work wonders.

You just need whey and creatine for now

this is what it says on the back of the bottle man using patent-pending technology gnc developed a creatine that is clinically proven to be better then ordinary ceatine monohydrate special PEG-Creatine allows you to get get the same benefits as reg creatine monohydrate at a lower dose

on the front of bottle 189%improved muscle creatine absorption
400%increase in dose efficency for athletic performance
increases with only 25% of the dose of ordinary creatine

Basically 2 tablets daily 5 grams of of monohydrate creatine or whatever PEG creatine

what about a NO though

in my nitro tech there is whey but I want to get a better one

my nitrotech is old since I was in highschool and I want to move to something like is worth the money what should it be? something from MRI Pro-Nos?

keep it comin guys thanks alot

Well anyone have any programs that they've been really successful with a NO Whey and creatine and diet to lead in to a dec-durabolin cycle? is
MRI™ Black Powder it seems like a good NO I need to find a good one any ideas?

Hey mate, I think what everyone is trying to tell you is - don't worry about brands eat some good food (and if you want, whey creatine and multi vite), and you'll be sweet.

You Don't Need To Fuck With Steroids.

With a combo of lifting and MMA training, you should be more than sweet lol.

I'm the same age, an inch shorter and about 200 pounds at the moment. I've got a shocking diet (vegetarian semi-alcoholic) and pretty piss poor routine lol.

If you eat sleep and train right, you will be far better off than any guesswork steroids.

Last edited:
Well anyone have any programs that they've been really successful with a NO Whey and creatine and diet to lead in to a dec-durabolin cycle? is
MRI™ Black Powder it seems like a good NO I need to find a good one any ideas?

Deca only cycle is a no-no. Deca without a test will cause many an unpleasant side effect...namely deca-dick...being unable to get a hardon.

You being a boxer, you don't want to gain any weight, which will be diffictult on test(which is essential with any cycle) Gaining even 10 pounds or so is something you don't want to happen.

Body resistance exercises are great for fighters. I read that was all Mike Tyson's workouts consisted of and look at him(granted he was a genetic freak) Pullups, pushups, dips, squats, lunges, etc are all great

you said you're lifting every day even when you're sore? give your body time to heal man, get some sleep, and eat enough to support the training.

#1 Okay as has been said you dont want to gain a lot of weight- you'll be fighting over your class.

#2 You're still a little young- you might still gain an inch at 20-21 so you dont want to reduce your reach.

#3 Deca only cycles are stupid

#4 You havent been training long enough to warrent a cycle.

Eat clean lift hard and dont neglect cardio (i'm sure you're doing a lot with your fight training but just wanted to add). Don't worry about supplements - most are BS.