• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dear Mr. Dealer... Somehow, I dont quite believe you..

Ultima7e

Greenlighter
After looking through the posts quickly, I couldnt see one similar to this.

Dealers.. we all know they lie, however whether or not its believable is a different story. Whats some of the most outrageous things you've heard from them?

1: Once picking up some pills, The dealer rocked up with out the pills I had requested claiming that he didnt have the ones I wanted, despite me buying some off him the day before. This wasnt what I found funny, but when i became hesitant to buy the ones of lesser quality he was trying to palm off to me, He claimed they are all exactly the same. He knows this because he knows the presser and they only contain a high amount of mdma (emphasized) and occasionally caffeine. I knew the pills he had have gear in them which he instantly denied saying gear is NEVER in adelaide pills, and if it was, he wouldnt buy them because he drops them himself or sells them as speed bombs, not ecstasy (note: hes a huge gear head)

In summary: All Adelaide pills are exactly the same, with a high MDMA content and occasionally caffeine. They never have anything else in them, especially not meth...

I dont know about you... but I dont quite believe you Mr Dealer!

2: When doing the rounds recently to find the best pills around, I came across 1 guy who informed me he had these awesome HIGH CONTENT M..D..M..A.. pills with eye wobbles, easy to sleep, long lasting, dancy and loved up feelings. He wasnt sure what they were called, he then double backed and said their name claiming the pill reports on these backed all his claims. Now what I found really funny about this... is that I made that pill report for these pills AND I said none of that!

Sorry buddy, caught you out this time!

Anyone else got some good stories about lies dealers have told you?

Tried to buy acid in a seedy inner city suburb from (of all people) a strip-club spruiker (I was young and drunk, OK). As we walked around the corner to do a deal I could see him wrestling in his pocket with something.

He then hands me a torn-off corner of his B & H cigarette packet claiming them to be "Golden Haze" or sumthin. 8) I just laughed loudly and walked away...

Dealers under the age of 20 are the worst for it. They believe their own lies.

If your dealer is under the age of 20 then theres a good chance that

1- He knows the guy with the press or his dealer knows the guy with the press
2- This pill is the best, better then last week which was better then the week before
3-These pills are full of cocaine or Heroin, yep positiive.

Dealers under the age of 20, the most hardcore gansters out there :)

I use to deal pills back in the day I only sourced the highest quality ones, then I started to get shit ones so I stopped because I don't believe in passing off crap pills. Anyways I found a source for pure MDMA so I started up again but like everything good it eventually dries up and it did so I stopped again I didn't want to go back into dealing pills again because finding a good quality product all time was actually becoming pretty hard.

I never use to talk shit and still don't to this day when getting things for people I either; A) use a test kit to test the product I have, B) Eat it myself so I have a first hand experience of what it's like or C) Get a guinea pig to test it out for me.

In doing this I know what type of product I have and what scale the quality is at.

I hardly ever believe any of my dealers unless they are friends that I know don't talk shit!

A dealer is someone who does this to earn $$$ and if telling you lies will ensure he makes money from you then so be it ..

Dealers talking shit up about the gear they selling is common practice ... If they fool you once then shame on them , twice then shame on you .... Find another dealer ... :)

i've found that there are a few dealers i know

who are quite honest and don't bullshit me at all.
i must be lucky

i asked a friend recently for some shards.
his answer was this "theres nothing good around at the moment mate. don't worry about it. it's *insert ridiculously high price here*... and they're mostly fuckin cutters"

then we have the other side of the coin.

with a guy a while back

trying to get some acid. he said that his supplier said that they were a bit more expensive than normal. so we asked for the ten as we normally would.

two hours later.. an sms. sorry man, my suppliers interstate. i cant get

(funny how he said that his dealer said it was more expensive. now hes not even in victoria)

then he said he was gonna put the cash back in my mates letterbox (my mate was stupid enough to prepay)
and then strangely enough we were never able to get in contact with this guy again.

so yeah. there are good and bad people out there.
but its not just dealers. its life.

fuck the untrustworthy cunts off. and keep the good ones around.
if they live primarily off dealing, i've found that theyre more likely to be dodgy cos theyre only thinking about the cash.
but the ones who work, who just do it to make their own habit cheaper. they're always the good ones.

i have friends who supply that i can trust with a full weeks wage, ill hand it to them if theyre short and cant front it. knowing that theyll be back at my house within 2 hours with exactly what i want

and on the rare occasions theyll call and say cant help you, we can get this. return with the substitute product and correct change...

Dealers talking shit up about the gear they selling is common practice ... If they fool you once then shame on them , twice then shame on you .... Find another dealer ...
kingpin007

those are the wisest words i've read on here.

thanks to the mdma gods - pillreports is the bible - testers are the juice. back in 2001 - 2002 pill reports and testers were not as common (in nz that is), but now it is the essentials when shopping for e :)

and yeah dealers always say 'theyre the best beans'... sometimes true sometimes false, if its true then ask around cos if its that good the word would be around already.

Yeah, I generally buy off trusted people and get the best available, but unfortunately one of our main guys is away so i've resorted to calling my old dealers... haha and i remembered why i stopped calling them in the first place

a guy we used to buy off used to bullshit all the time but we were only just getting into taking pills so had nowhere else to go, he always said they were fucking great and he had 100's then we'd call him the next day and they're all gone and we know he doesn't know enough people to sell that many or if we did get them they'd be fucking shit but needless to say, word got around and everyone stopped buying from him so he's broke as fuck now :p he got us while he was in a good mood one night and we gave him a freebie on the promise he'd give us 2 back next week, that was about 2 months ago...stupid us haha

Like anything its who you know which equals $$$$ and QUALITY
mates are the best... until your not sure if their lying because their a fucking junkie

It's a terrible thing when that happens. Just going through this issue right now with a friend. When they cross the line into being a lying junkie fuck you need to decide whether you let drugs come between a friendship.

Anyone else got some good stories about lies dealers have told you?

Us: this coke is shit, got nothing from it. So speedy, and not even a numb nostril/throat

Dealer: Bullshit, good coke doesn't make anything go numb.

Us: yeah? and neither does fucking speed.

Found 'coke dealers' to always be the worst. I guess like anything tho, you have to earn your stripes, use a lot of gear and pony up a lot of cash to find good dealers with a regular supply of anything good, and who are trustworthy as well. Managed to with flips and lou, but never with coke.

Us: this coke is shit, got nothing from it. So speedy, and not even a numb nostril/throat

To paraphrase Cameron White in 'Mr. Nice Guy'... to say what is sold in Australia as cocaine for the most part is to say that the indeterminate, powdery substance might once have been in a room in close proximity to some actual cocaine.

^hmmmm...agreed without doubt for most samps, yet...i just saw quant data off an oz sample clocking in at 85% very minimum. ;-)

Found 'coke dealers' to always be the worst. I guess like anything tho, you have to earn your stripes, use a lot of gear and pony up a lot of cash to find good dealers with a regular supply of anything good, and who are trustworthy as well. Managed to with flips and lou, but never with coke.

Lidocaine will lol in europe i used to buy awesome coke while living there. They cut speed and coke with it. Bastards.

Ya sustanon I forget to mention that shite lol ....

Im suprised people arent getting Bonjela for mouth ulcers and mixing that in as well lol .... numbness all the way..

Best coke is mother of pearl ... rock that glitters under light .... best coke you can get ... but rare as hell because people to greedy and cut it down back to powder crapola.

Best coke is mother of pearl ... rock that glitters under light .... best coke you can get ... but rare as hell

thats the stuff...and not the hardass crunchy cut-n-repress rock that tops out at 65% but the oh so pearl flaky no distortions...almost too much for, um, the end user... ;-)

Yeah in europe they cut the coke and repressed it into 1kg blocks which had logos on em like ying yang n etc just to make it look like it came from Columbia lol

thats the stuff...and not the hardass crunchy cut-n-repress rock that tops out at 65% but the oh so pearl flaky no distortions...almost too much for, um, the end user... ;-)

will be off to sth america next year for my hols.. fuck the credit crunch. mate just got back, and reckons you could rub the stuff between your fingers and it would disappear.

One particularly brilliant guy I knew in the past called someone offering uncut, pure whizz. Having made the sale, he then called someone else asking how hard he'd be able to cut whizz with creatine =D

What does the Creatine do or is it just another cutting powder? I am clueless about this kind of stuff. I know about Creatine for the gym though.

^^^^ It's pretty much just another cutting agent doesn't really do anything, or so I'm lead to believe...