Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where can I buy High Times?

JointsNRoaches

Bluelighter
Hey.

Always wanted to read the High Times magazine, its supposedly the stoner bible when it comes to magazines but Iv never seen it here in Australia. Does anyone know where i can get hold of it every month?

Thanks
Js&Rs

I bought it years ago in a head shop in Brisbane, but have no idea if it's available now. Try headshops in Perth or maybe google it and order the mag online?

This would probably get a better response in AusDD.

:)

Damn stright it would

but just before I do that have you checked Amazon.com or perhaps a subscription from the High Times website

They would be my first calls

Yeah I'd check their website and try and get a subscription via there.

I can remember seeing high times at a hydroponic shop one time , another place you could try is a XXX store that sells bongs & also try a few newsagents or tobacconists.

It's not as popular here as it is in europe and america ... but from what I heard it has been banned here as it promotes illegal drug use & the hints and tips it gives on growing your own.

only way to get it now would be getting it sent from america ..

All subscriptions are mailed in discreet, plain packaging. High Times will NEVER sell or rent your personal information. You also looking at 4 to 8 weeks to receive the magazine so chances are you will get last months issue before the actual month at the time.There is also a digital version you can download but its same price as the paper copy so it's up to you..

36 Issues $151.99 (SAVE 29%
24 Issues $102.99
12 Issues $53.99

# All prices are in US Dollars
# Foreign price includes $24.00 shipping per year.
# Please allow 4-8 weeks for the first issue to arrrive.
# Must be 18-years-old or older to subscribe.

https://www.kable.com/pub/hght/subFor.asp

hope u got a credit card ... :)

Just make sure that if you dont want anymore issues that you cancel before they debit your card again for the next year..

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you, so if i'm not I'm sorry boss, i'm sorry.
Polyester books in Melbourne has it. Best bookshop in the whole country. I subscribed to it for more than 10 years, but I really don't think it's worth it. Better, and SO much more great info online now. It's worth buying a copy of the Cannabis Cup issue, which from memory should be out soon.

ya ya Cannabis cup was in late november this year so should be out soon ...

good point out Dna ...

no idea where to find new issues, but theres a mad vintage bookstore in newtown (king st) that has some really old issues. they have a site here - http://gouldsbooks.com.au/
should check it out if youre looking for anythin rare/outdated in books :)

jv's told me about a year ago they havent been allowed to have it on the shelves for years.. get it via subscription is the only way i know of

I saw an issue a couple of years ago, and to be honest I thought it was a far cry from the mags I read during the late 70's, early 80's. They contained some interesting articles such as procedures on isomerising THC etc, and the ads were great. The buzz bomb was a classic, so when meeting a guy who had one I was as keen as to try it. Yep, high times was once a great read for anyone interested in such things.

in Melbourne has it. Best bookshop in the whole country.

Yeah, it's a great shop, but you certainly pay top dollar for books you can often buy online for 1/3 of the cost. Still, a lot of people prefer not to have such things arriving at their door and there's nothing better than browsing in a shop like this one. And their business card is a classic =D

I don't want to break any rules about "sources" but they have a web site very similar to their name.

Ten years ago I used to call the local Hydro shop and ask if they had the latest "HT" magazine. You could always try that.

They know what time it is.

Look what I just found--->

High.Times.20th.Anniversary.Cannabis.Cup.2008.DVDRiP.DiVX-NoGrp

Time to fire up good old Utorrent...

:)

Last edited:
I've only seen sticking point, and it seems to be pretty average...

^^ sticky point. I won issues 1-3 of that once... for some reason i only got 1 and 3 but yeah it was average. Nothing really exciting about it and its pretty unorganized, it doesnt have a regular release date and just seems very... meh. Lol. I might just buy a subscription after christmas.

I don't want to break any rules about "sources" but they have a web site very similar to their name.

Uh, High Tides? :D

No sources for drugs or drug paraphernalia (except for harm reduction), but you are able to post links to where to subscribe to magazines... at least no one has edited out Kingpin's link yet.

^^^ i put up a link for a vaporizer once and it got deleted. How come that doesnt count as harm reduction?

Vaporizers from what I have read up on are based on harm reduction as it's an alternative to smoking and less harmful to you and your correct it should be allowed as vaporizers are used for other things than marijuana.

I am not sure why your vape link was deleted, but I will get back to you with an answer.

I'd love to the know the cheapest option to buy a Volcano. As an athlete it's definitely harm reduction for me.

Sucking the vapor from the bags looks so ghetto though :)