One Love ~ May 10th ~ Amazura Ballroom, Queens NY

ScaryRaver

Bluelighter
1luvinsde.jpg

9PM-7AM
All Ages
for more info:
http://www.djphritz.com/
better http://www.spinfoil.com/ is where you can get presales and it's $21 til May, $26 after, $30 @ door
*Happy?*
[ 16 April 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

If a Junglist looks mad, take a look at where your standing/sitting cause most likly they're mad at you for being in the way;God forbid someone dances at a Party.
no, if a junglist looks mad, take a look at the jungle lineup for ever 'big' party in ny.
odi and kazpa might be good, but dontcha think people want VARIETY???

i am trying to raise the funds and the ride to this party i wana see house o holics badly not to mention SL2000, Rob G and delta 9 make this party look like a BLIZ-ASST

Scary - If you were a mod, you'd have included ticket info already... right? ;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... touche, Dave, touche :D
I guess that's why you're a mod and... oh nvm, too easy ;)
Peace ~Katie

that all gose under more info make you feel better http://www.spinfoil.com/ is where you can get presales and it's $21 til May, $26 after, $30 @ door
whats your fun line again... out ya :D
Thank you, drive through

Well, Scary, wouldn't it be a proper idea to edit your original post that began the thread, and put this price and ticket info in there? This way the thread meets guidelines and theres no "unnecessary" posts adding information which could have easily been edited in :D
Thank you, have a good day.
Peace ~Katie

Ticket info is definately key ;)
Aight, so I'm in Boston, is anyone thinking about organizing a ride down there? My ass would be very very happy if it had a ride!!
(take that however you want it to mean, lol)
-d

<- Is definatly open to car pool to the party my car isn't a good party transport... it only fits 2 comfortably

Hey Dayna, I'm not going to this party, but i will gladly give your ass a ride. :D

I'll most likely might be at this party with my girlie. MD peoples might be representin. We haven't partied up in NY in some 3 months!!
But damn the Amazura and its small-ass jungle room. Anyways..........

Now now Jamal, none of that LOL
And what do you MEAN you're NOT going?? I need a ride!!! You have to go!!!
:(

Now if you're going to use me, let it not be for rides =P
This party doesn't interest me. Try Greyhound ;)

Okay, well seeing as Jamal and I have differing perspectives on what constitutes as "giving someone a ride" (LOL) my question still stands -- anyone driving to the party?
Don't get my wrong, I love greyhound, but a roundtrip bus ticket sortof pushes my party fund limit.
Anyone else (cuz Jamal obviously doesn't understand the importance of SL2000) in Boston going to this?
-Dayna

Dayna, I have seen them live. And no, they aren't important to me :D

yeh, house o'holics... delerium vs delta 9.. tha's what first caught my attention, mumblz... and a what is this a happycore set??! from doozer... well then,
what have i to decide but that we must attend this one! yesh that's right folks and kiddo's once again PKat & LinzE, Rita n Jerry C, Grape Ape n Beckers, w/ the sideshow antics of the dankly duo will be rockin it hard, so if you dare to keep up w/ us drop us a hello we're hard to miss, just ask JungleFaerie.
no i'm not exited at all... noooyeeessss!
we'll be taking the rail n subs on the way down, mos def i'd like to catch up w/ you all. it'd be fun n crezy.
PLURR
Pkat©