IN, Indy - 01.17.09 Saturday - DJ ICEY & more!

wondci2

Bluelight Crew
wsfinalweb-1.jpg

TherapyMAP-DETOUR-PRINT2.jpg

Hosted By::
Konkrete Jungle Indianapolis

When:
Saturday Jan 17, 2009
at 9:00 PM

Where:
Therapy Nightclub & Lounge
605 e. Market st.
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Boo Dang!! Ah shit, bringin the heat for this one. May this beat the attendence record for Club Therapy. Heard it's around 400 to 450 from Ferry Corsten. I'm going to try my damnest to make this happen. expect a lot of out-of-state heads to be out.

This will my first promotional event at therapy. Big Ups to Gary and Konkrete Jungle for making it happen. I'm also proud to be apart of Konkrete with this special event. Ever since i moved to indy. i've tried to be at the Melody Inn every tuesday I can. I have a lot off good memories, met cool peeps, and had awesome dnb dj's sign my world dnb t-shirt. Hopefully this event will up the numbers for Koncrete Jungle and Therapy for later dates.

Thanks for everyone's support!!!

yus! The Bandit is coming to Indy?! I guess i'll have to show up for this one.

HEADLINE!!!

Melody crew to invade THERAPY

this you are correct!!! Awesome turnout for dieselboy. I got a lot of icey fliers out, and very good responses back. Boo Dang!

this you are correct!!! Awesome turnout for dieselboy. I got a lot of icey fliers out, and very good responses back. Boo Dang!

Looked like your were busy drink'n beer on the dance floor. LOL Turtle drinking a beer, I guess it hasn't set in yet.

i went to the bar to get a water, and a random guy was like "i'm buying you a shot of jager,and you are chasing it with a beer." so that's how that happen.