Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can you test caps?

baysieguy1

Bluelighter
Hi guys

I picked up some MD caps at the weekend, are you able to test them?

Cheers
Bayse

yer of course you can. you will just have to open one of the caps and test a small part of the powder inside. it will mean though that you will have to repack that particular cap, or of course just rack it.

hmmm I dont really like caps as people cut them down the more hands they go through.

unless of course its crystal then Im all over it ...

You know how many times I been offered caps and said no thanks .... ALOT

only few times been given real crystal...

I could get a really strong pill & crush it and put in a capsule and sell that for double than its worth.

happens alot :(

what does inside look like ? chunks of stuff or just powder ?

get cap and tap it so all stuff inside goes to end of cap then over a plate holding cap vertical carefully turn and twist and pull cap off then just get a match stick and get an amount on that and tap onto a plate and test , put cap back together.

take your time though othersiwde you will lose it all.

Last edited:
^I know what you mean. My friends seem to be under the impression that caps are fantastic. One in particular seems to think that caps aren't MDMA. They are all willing to pay massive amounts for them. I tried explaining that they are far easier to make than pills, far easier to adulter and are very far from a guarantee of quality. I am amazed there aren't a million dud caps floating everywhere, it is far too easy and profitable.

But back on topic, yeah easy to test caps, just careful when you open in so you don't loose too much. You should be able to very roughly estimate purity, you should be able to tell if it is pure MDMA crystals.

I'm sure you just gave a whole lotta bad little bl'ers a great idea of what to do with their beige pills.... lol, i guess its common sense anyway. I've seen alot more of that shit than molly too. If it aint a rock it usually aint worth your time. A lot of the time though the crystals end up purple or some nasty colour and even a little impurity shows alot when your lookin through a crystal. When you powder that shit it looks beige so it could always be that too.

Most people would take a sketchy beige powder over a sketchy purple rock anyday.

hmmm I dont really like caps as people cut them down the more hands they go through.

unless of course its crystal then Im all over it ...

You know how many times I been offered caps and said no thanks .... ALOT

only few times been given real crystal...

I could get a really strong pill & crush it and put in a capsule and sell that for double than its worth.

happens alot :(

get cap and tap it so all stuff inside goes to end of cap then over a plate holding cap vertical carefully turn and twist and pull cap off then just get a match stick and get an amount on that and tap onto a plate and test , put cap back together.

take our time though othersiwde you will lose it all.

You have me thinking now Kingpin . . . especially with your comment "tap it so all stuff inside goes to end of cap" . . . as this cap is "full" of light brown stuff, not sure if it is powder or what, as I haven't pulled it apart. I have dropped one, but that was after 1 1/2 white cherries (had them squirrelled away from earlier in the year and they are good pills), and so couldn't really determine the real impact or strength of the cap, although I have to say it was a good long night :)

Me thinks I might have to pull one apart and investigate.

looks more like chunks, but need to have a better look, as I didn't have a real hard look at the weekend in the cold light of day

Will let you know

decent caps only have about a point, maybe point and a half in them

^Yeah I'd be suspicious of a cap chock full of shit. Nanobrain posted a warning about certain caps circulating in Melbourne, I can't find the thread, but it was basically a warning about caps full of a brown powder, reeking of sassafras, which actually contain ketamine and speed.

I once knew a friend of a friend of a friend who'd collect the crumbs from the bottoms of bags, crush the pills that had crumbled in transit etc, and cap this melange of left-overs. If the contents of your caps are a powder with lots of different colours/chunks then I'd say that's what has happened and testing won't be very helpful as you'll easily get a false-positive :/

^Yeah I'd be suspicious of a cap chock full of shit. Nanobrain posted a warning about certain caps circulating in Melbourne, I can't find the thread, but it was basically a warning about caps full of a brown powder, reeking of sassafras, which actually contain ketamine and speed.

Thanks Psyco, I will try and upload some images, but will also do some further investigation.
This is the first time I have had caps, so a bit of a new experience for me.

Would be surprised if they are a Ket/Speed mix, they felt very lovey, but then again after the white cherries anything is possible =D

which actually contain ketamine and speed.

Wouldnt that be like something pulling your arms in both directions really hard? Lol, not a good combo id imagine.

Anyone ever heard to people replacing MDMA crystals with Ice (meth) crystals? Personally never seen ice in that form, but wouldnt that be a cheaper way to fool people? Itd probably fool me (never done ice intentionally either)

In my 9 years of taking mdxx I have encountered -->

street mdma crystal is either brown,grey,yellow/beige

street mdma wet base is usually a brown or grey,yellow/beige

I have also seen capsules with a white powder in them but I just assumed it was pills that were crushed up and put in caps as that's what it looked like.

pure mdma crystal photo from erowid is a white crystal .....

it is rarely seen white .... that's made in a real lab not some bikies garage ... but I must say couple years ago there was a capsule that had what looked like white flakes with red and brown spots and smelt like safrole which friends consumed but I did not and they said was good and they seemed happy.Another time I recall capsules with a light blue paste which I totally avoided but people said were good but fuck knows what it was maybe pills exposed to extreme heat that turned to mush and sold in caps who knows.

But ice does not have that musky pill chem smell so that be easy way tell and of course a reagent tester be great help if it was ice.

Last edited:
So youre saying smell and tester, are the easiest (only?) ways to tell... I'm fucked then cause I have neither :p Although I know I should invest in a testing kit.

I'm just real skeptical about people always telling me how good MDMA caps are, when half the time its probably something else, which is why id think ice would be a convincing, cheaper substitute. Itd fuck them newbies up so good they wouldn't know the difference.

Had some 30 year old talking to me for about half an hour about his shitty AU ford the other night at a club. If I had to guess, he was on meth... Didnt like me interrupting him too much haha, he was scary... Bit off topic, but it just sprung to mind :p

Wouldnt that be like something pulling your arms in both directions really hard? Lol, not a good combo id imagine.

Anyone ever heard to people replacing MDMA crystals with Ice (meth) crystals? Personally never seen ice in that form, but wouldnt that be a cheaper way to fool people? Itd probably fool me (never done ice intentionally either)

Seeing as a point of crystal meth retails for more than a point of MD/a pill ( which probably would contain even less than a point of MD), it wouldn't really be economic to sell it as MD, unless they cut it with something.

so. .. . I had a good look at them tonight, tried to take a pic, but my camera phone crap

you are right psyco/kingpin they are not choccas, there is space in them. the are sort of beige granuals/powder, doesn't look like broken up pills, colour very consistent

sort or hoping they are MD, will find out better when I take em on a night with no other pills, no ill effects from taking them the other night, no come down or sketchiness next day

psychosynthesis said:
Seeing as a point of crystal meth retails for more than a point of MD/a pill ( which probably would contain even less than a point of MD), it wouldn't really be economic to sell it as MD, unless they cut it with something.

If it was pure though, you could get more doses out of the crystal meth.

here is link on brown caps that were around qld 6 months ago.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=382176&highlight=caps

Forensic tests have confirmed capsules seized in recent weeks contain two drugs – ethylcathinone and 4-methylmethcathinone – that can shut down vital organs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methcathinone

When you buy a cap you are taking more of a risk than taking a normal pill.

Avoid caps unless your 100% certain whats in them ...