boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

ScaryRaver

Bluelighter
Stuck On Earth Presents Our Seventh Annual Pre-Halloween Multi Media/Cultural Music-N-Arts Festival- this event was postponed from its orginal date Oct 6th due to sept 11
BOO 6 Saturday April 20, 2002 12pm-12am
www.stuckonearth.com
MAIN STAGE-TECHNO-HOUSE-TRANCE
Richie Hawtin aka plastickman
Derrick May
Bad Boy Bill
DJ Dan
Donald Glaude
Christian Smith
Misstress Barbara-
The advent live-
Orion
Trance
Tall Paul
Sandra Collins
Christopher Lawrence
Max Graham-
Scott Henry -
Micro-
Spacegirl-
Dj X-Dream -
Pleasurehead-
Matthew X A V I ER
House Stage
Roger Sanchez
Paul Johnson
Roy Davis Jr.
Charles Feelgood
Onionz
Nigel Richards
Scott Richmond
Johnny Fame
Drum-n-Bass Stage
Dj Rap
J-Majik
Bailey-
S.S w/ Mc Warren G
Freaky Flow w/ mc Flipside-
Db
Odi & Kazpa w/ mc Posi d
Mc Tc Izlam
Stuck On Earth/Reeespect Crew
Reid Speed
Kech
Atray-u
Sierra
Garon
Hip-Hop Stage
KRS-1
Slick Rick
Das Efx
Black Sheep
Tony Touch
Kid Capri
Evil Dee & Butta L-
ADAM RECORDINGS & NATAS PRODUCTIONS
Presents The HARDCORE / GABBER STAGE
ROB GEE & NATAS PRODUCTIONS
NEOPHYTE
GIZMO
BUZZ FUZZ
OMAR SANTANA
CIRCUIT BREAKER
PERFECT DARK
MEGRIM
Knowledge
DJ PAULY
EINSTEIN-
PIMP MINISTER JUSTIN Z
LOCATION-NYC'S HISTORIC CONCERT VENUE:
RANDALL'S ISLAND (rain or shine)
there will be 7 sound systems, six huge circus style tents. Nearly 700,000 visitors come each year to Randells Island and Ward island for sports,recreation & envirmental education activites. A 480 acre island 300 feet from manhattan, it houses the lengedary downing stadium which has seen such events as the lollapalooza,horde and warp tours. Randells island offers New York City rare open green space with numerous baseball,tennis, and golf fields.We are very pleased to be having our annual music arts and cultural festival at such a prestigious landmark
PRODUCTION
AS ALWAYS WE WILL BRING IN THE BEST PRODUCTION TEAM IN AMERICA
WE SETTLE FOR NO LESS THEN THE BEST
Sound- Once again, the rock steady sound of Total Audio will be back providing their
custom designed Turbo sound Flashlight system for the festival masses. Total
Audio is renowned for setting the sound standard within the electronica
world. Total Audio-1 800 395 4109
Lighting- the world famous excel lighting company is going to make Randall's Island look amazing with their top of the line lazers, technobeams,echobeams, studiospots and strobes
Visuals-funk taxi 1533 And OPTICAL DELUSION-Get ready for the most amazing visuals you will ever witness, as funk taxi and OPTICAL DELUSION set's up shop in for tents. There unique style and oringallity witch no other company's can match
phoenix rising- fire dancers and stilt walkers
Security Restrictions:
No weapons,drugs,coolers,pets,bottles,cans,beverages,food,chains,spikes,chairs,umbrellas, fireworks and FLYERS
BOO WILL BE AN ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS EVENT, WE MUST RESPECT RANDALLS ISLANDAND THE CITY
TICKETPRICE: $52 IN ADVANCE ONLY
PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADAVANCE. THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT. BE SURE TO ONLY PURCHACE TICKETS FROM THE OUTLETS LISTED BELOW.
TICKET LOCATIONS
NYC
SATELLITE- 212-780-9305
LONG ISLAND
CAFFEINE 516-797-7196
EAST-WEST- 631-451-0034
NJ
CAFÉ SOUNDS 973-509-2233
Pennsylvania
611 Records 215-413-3150
MASSACHUSETTS-
SATELLITE- 617-536-5482
CONNECTICUT
SPIRITUAL EMPORIUM 860-524-9719
DC
YOSHI TOSHI 202-338-5638
www.ticketweb.com
TICKETMASTER
212-307-7171, 845-454-3388, 201-507-8900, 631-888-9000, 609-520-8383, 203-624-0033
WWW.TICKETMASTER.COM
The Wiz,Tower Records, Scotti's record shops, HMV Records Stores, Filene's,Compact Disc World,
J&R Music World, Ritmo Latino
WATER-PLENTY OF ICE-COLD WATER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT A LOW COST. FROM 8 SEPARATE WATER STATIONS.
HOTELS: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE COMING FROM OUT OF STATE WE SUGGEST MAKING RESERVATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING HOTELS.
New Yorker-212-301-2285 hilton-212-355-3000 crown plaza-212-986-8800 sheraton-212-581-1000
BUS TRIPS: ALL PROMOTERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN DOING A BUS TRIP PLEASE CALL
(212) 780-4614
VENDING: PLEASE CALL 212-780-4614
BATHROOMS: We will be Bringing in Port-a-Pots that will be placed in designated areas.
ALL TRANSPORTATION FOR "BOO 6" HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY BUCKINGHAM LIMO CO. FOR YOUR CAR AND LIMO SERVICE'S PLEASE CALL (800) 442-5280
--World Class Djs And Artists
--Stunning Visual Effects
--Latest Technological Innovations
Parking : On site parking available (free)
Directions To Venue :
Mass transit info 718-330-1234
Public Transportation
From MANHATTAN - BRONX - WESTCHESTER & CT
Take the # 4, 5 or 6 subway or Metro North to 125 st.
X-80 Express Bus from 125th & Lex to Randall's Island
From Queens-Long Island- New Jersey (via Penn or Padt)
Take the # 7 Subway or LIRR to Woodside Station. X-81 Express Bus from
61 st. & Roosevelt to Randall's Island RE: express Bus $3 R/T
BY CAR
From Manhattan
Harlem River Drive or 125th st to Triboro Bridge. Stay Left on bridge
Follow signs to Manhattan/Wards Island.
From BRONX-WESTCHESTER-CT
Major Deegan to Bruckner to Triboro Bridge Stay far Right on bridge, follow signs to Manhattan/Wards Island.
From Queens & Long Island
Grand Central to Triboro Bridge (towards Manhattan) Stay far right on bridge, Follow signs to Manhattan/Wards Island.
From New Jersey
GWB to cross Bronx east to Major Deegan south to Triboro Bridge, Stay far right on bridge
,follow signs to Manhattan/Wards Island.

i didn't see this in the forum if i was wrong please bump it and delete this one
.........>Scary

The general consensus is to hold off on posting events. This is more than two months away. An event this size will not only have many posts, but mostly *bump* type posts that serve as nothing more than filler. The last Boo thread got over 125 replies in the first month, alone. This is just a precaution.
~Erik

This party has been so hyped and the date that allows this to be posted according to the forum guidelines is fast approaching. I'm reopening the initial post so 5 aren't opened on the same day.
~Erik

I am arranging a bus to go to BOO6 in New York on April 20th. The bus will leave 7AM on 4/20 and arrive back in Boston at approximately 9AM on 4/21. The bus will leave New York at 4 AM. The bus will have a bathroom. The price will be $95 for both the bus and the ticket. Anyone interested email me a [email protected] or call 781-249-9600. Leave your name and a number and I will get in touch with you with the details. Matt
[ 19 March 2002: Message edited by: mcl79 ]

I'll be there too. Maybe with a crew, maybe all alone. Chinatown Express anyone? That could make for a kind of random adventure from Boston if anyone wants to meetup. Plus it's cheap!

i'm-a have my cell phone on me here so i'll give it out befor the party so i can meet up with people... not going to worry about where the meet up is till it gets closer tho... i got my ticket in the mail today... just saying *w00t* for Ticketmaster :D

Hey anyone interested in taking the Bus From Boston that already has tickets it will be $45. Get in touch soon spaces are filling up. 781-249-9600 or [email protected] ~Matt

$52 for a such a huge party put on by Stuck on Earth..
*thinks*
nope, not worth it. I'm sittin this one out

Originally posted by TopRocka:
$52 for a such a huge party put on by Stuck on Earth..
*thinks*
nope, not worth it. I'm sittin this one out

Did you see the lineup??? C'mon now. My only problem with paying this kind money is that it's not realistically possible to see every set I want to. The venue has so much potential and it's quite the way to celebrate 420.
~Erik

I'm still skeptical, BUT, i might go. This lineup is absolutely insane, and although we all loathe SOE parties--I'm considering it. I've said this though about 5 or 6 other massives over the last 9 months and havent shown up to even one, lol. I have planned several times on going to a big party for the lineup, but the money never shows up or I just change my mind last minute... we'll see about this one. I hope I go, and it turns out amazing--time will tell :)

Oh, I'm def. headed to NYC for this party. The wee manch. NH is representing :)
I just hope that with all those people everyone is relatively safe. Everyone party intelligently. :)

^^Damn Greenlighter ;) ^^
I'm so psyched for this party! I'm going to have to drop a lot of funds though...