Trance/Techno/House
FUNCTION - INFRASTUCTURE/SYNEWAVE/DOWNWARDS, NYC
PLEASURE HEAD - TRANCE PERCULATOR/WWW.PLEASUREHEAD.COM, NYC
JEVIC & DJ PAULY - SYMPTY PRODUCTIONS/WWW.SYMPTY.COM, NYC/NJ
GONZO - TOPAZ RECORDS, NYC/NJ
MICHAEL MYERS - LOCAL 13/611/UC MUSIC/WWW.DJMICHAELMYERS.COM, PA
NEMESIS & SYKOPATH - NEMESIS RECORDINGS, LA & S.T.E.P MOVEMENT, NJ
SCOTT RICHMOND - WWW.SATELLITERECORDS.COM, NYC
THE HOLY ROLLERZ a.k.a TJR & RALPHIE C - www.LoveOurCulture.com/www.tjr2000.com/HoPatrol,UpstateNY
MR. ROB - INTERGROOVE US/REHAB/RELEASE, NYC
JOHNNY FAME - PARK RAVE MADDNESS/WWW.JOHNNFAME.COM, NYC
KNOWLEDGE - COLUMNS OF KNOWLEDGE, CT
Myth I-S - WWW.TRANCEDOMAIN.COM/D.P.I.M/COUSINS, LI
Hardcore
THE HEADBANGER - WAX WEAZLE/ID&T/ROTTERDAM RECORDS, HOLLAND
LENNY DEE - INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH, NYC
ROB GEE & NATAS PRODUCTIONS - ADAM RECORDINGS/BML, NYC/NJ
CIRCUIT BREAKER - HARD TO SWALLOW/SYMPTY/EAST MUSIC/PARK RAVE/NATAS/611/612, PA *Record Release for Hard to Swallow #6*
Jungle
SOULSLINGER w/ SUPA MC TC IZLAM - LIQUID SKY MUSIC, NYC & ZULU NATION/URBAN TAKE OVER, UK
J.SMOOTH - GFS/SLICK RECORDINGS/ARGENTO/SOUND GIZMO, PA
ODI & KAZPA w/ MC POSI-D - KONKRETE JUNGLE/MADDNESS ETN/DJKAZPA.COM/RAWKUTS, NYC
DJ RU AND KRAZY GLUE - SYMPTY, PA & DRUM N BREAKS/REZONANCE/DEKEFEX, NYC
CAZ - GHM/199RECORDS.COM/METATRACK, DC *CD RELEASE*
Remaining DJ's
MINDBENDER - Sympty, PA
SPACE MONK-E - WhereHouse Massive, NJ
KELEE - VipRecordsUsa.com/Stapledesign.com, NJ
NIKO - www.dj-niko.com / C.U. Ent / Electronic Chaos, PA
FRAZZLE - Demented&Frazzled, NJ
DAVE TRYXX - Hardcore beat freaks, NJ
JIMMY SWIFT - SmooveGroove, NYC
dB FLEX - Sixth Sense Communications, NJ
ROSS NEWMAN - Sixth Sense Communications, NJ
STRANGELOVE - Park Rave Maddness, NYC
GIL-T - True Productions / www.truecrew.com, MA
SCOTTY MAC - Stuck On Earth/Beat Control/Xlr8 Recordings, NYC *Cd Release*
JAMES ANGEL - Skratch N Spin/UFO/NJHA, NJ
Venue: This 32,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility houses 3 indoor zones and a fourth outdoor zone. Inside, you will find two giant wooden floor skating rinks with vaulted ceilings and a third giant party room… while outside there will be a large walled-in room with no ceiling - open to the stars and sky. There ware three separate bathroom facilities, a giant "welcome" hallway with two separate line entrances, and a multi million gallon coolant and ventilation system. The venue also contains a full service snack bar and personal lockers you can rent.
LIGHTS - Scotto's Psychecyberadiant Light show-drop.com: First off, we are going to have over 200 hundred separate lights just on the main floor alone encompassing Scotto's Psychecyberadiant Light Show.
LASERS - True Lasers: The system runs all the color of a rainbow while scripting full text and 3-D graphics on a mammoth projection screen.
VISUALS - VJ Kevlar -Visual Infinity.com: In addition, VJ Kevlar is teaming u again with Optical Delusion to provide state-of-the-art visuals. With a ridiculously amount of massive screens strategically placed throughout the arena. In addition to their usual bag of eye candy treats, there will also be an insane amount of TV monitors stacked like towers for you to watch whatever surprises you might be viewing.
SOUND – RSA: 150,000 watts of pure RSA sound to the already existing sate-of-the-art multi-million dollar sound system in the arena.
Price & Time
$36 IN ADVANCE $40 @ DOOR
START TIME: 8:00 PM END TIME: 6:00 AM
Tickets
ONLINE TICKETING!!!
Go to www.sympty.com & we will have a link to VIP Records who is handling all online ticketing!
NEW YORK
Satellite 212-995-1744, Sonic Groove 212-675-5284, Breakbeat Science 212-995-2592
LONG ISLAND
Caffeine 516-797-7196, East West 631-451-0034
NEW JERSEY
VIP 732-866-9984, Concept 732-729-1717, Café Sounds 973-509-2233, Skratch n Spin 866-558-4528, Jerzey Works 973-331-1600
PENNSYLVANIA
611 Records 215-413-3150, Main Street Music 717-424-2246, Undaground Set 610-432-8822, Hypervinyl 412-681-4164
MASSACHUSETTS
Satellite 617-536-5482, Growroom 413-549-9296
DELAWARE
Flavor 302-369-6160
CONNECTICUT
Spiritual Emporium 860-524-9719
RHODE ISLAND
Luna Sea 401-272-9171
WASHINGTON D.C.
Yoshi Toshi 202-338-5638
BALTIMORE
Modern Music 410-675-2172
OHIO
Culture 7 614-297-0988
Miscellaneous Info
SECURITY: In addition to the venue's security, Sympty will be providing their own team of professionals to ensure your safety.
VENDORS: We will feature a plethora of various products available through a mass array of professional vendors.
BUS TRIPS
FROM POCONO'S/ALLENTOWN
CU ENTERTAINMENT:
610-863-7815
www.cu-entertainment.com
FROM PHILADELPHIA:
ETERNAL PRODUCTIONS
215-212-8888
www.eternalproductions.net
Directions
From NJ & all Points South & West: Take I-95 North to the George Washington Bridge. As you cross the bridge you will be on the Major Deegan Expressway. Take the Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th St. Grand Concourse. Stay left off the exit towards 138th St. At the light, turn left onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right.
From Manhattan & the Outer Boros: Take the FDR North to the Triboro Bridge (towards the Bronx). Get on the Major Deegan Expressway North. Take the Major Deegan Expressway North to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th Street. Grand Concourse. Say left off the exit towards 138th St. At the light, turn right onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right.
From Upstate NY & all points North West: Take 87 South to the Major Deegan Expressway. Take the Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th St. Grand Concourse. Stay left off the exit towards 138th St.. At the light, turn left onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right.
From CT & all Points North: Take I-95 South into NYC. Take the Cross Bronx Expressway to the Major Deegan Expressway. Take the Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th St. Grand Concourse. Stay left off the exit towards 138th st. At the light, turn left onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right.
TRAIN
BY TRAIN [VENUE IS 1 BLOCK FROM DROP OFF STATION]
From the Bronx & Manhattan:
Take the 4 or 5 to.138th St. & Grand Concourse.Take the 6 to 138th St. &3rd Ave.
From Queens:
Transfer to the 4 or 5 to 138th St. & 3rd Ave.
From Brooklyn:
Transfer to the 4 or 5 to 138th St. & Grand Concourse. Take the 6 to 138th St. & 3rd Ave.
From Westchester:
Take the 4 to 138th St. & Grand Concourse. Take the 2 to 149th St. & Grand Concourse. Transfer to the 4 or 5 to 138th St. & Grand Concourse.
SYMPTY PRODUCTIONS: 24 Hr Main Info Line: 732-441-2998
Official Website www.sympty.com Official E-Mail: [email protected]
~Erik

SO...now that there's a cool new thread, perhaps we should organize a meetup? I mean there's gonna be MAD BLers here!
I'm gonna say that the meetups should take place outside, at one of the corners of the yard area. But that's just my suggestion, I'm not really one to take charge of this kinda shit. Gmni...you make the call :) At Lust 4 More that was a nice ass spot you picked (did you pick it?) so pick another good one!
Oh, and keep in mind that if for some reason, the outside area isn't open for our meetup, we'd all be fucked. I know they're SAYING that the outside area will be open...but that doesn't follow through some of the time.

Yeah so i am going to try and make this meetup if there is one organized... if not get one going. Its hard for me to stay put at meetups however, the music is always calling me back... and with this lineup well lets just say im gonna be doing a whole lotta dancing but i can spare an hour or two to get to know you all that will be going to the biggest party this year... so 26 days to go. hahhahahhah yeah i know, im a loser.

Should I go, should I not go .. grrrrrrr help me people.. if your going i.m. me at lareina20 or lolitascrush

why don't all of our crews just congregate on the LEFT side of the main floor in front of the speakers.... away from where you have to walk between rooms. I dunno, that's where you'll find me anyway. :)
There is so many of us... and meetups are hard to establish, wouldn't just be easier if we all picked the same place to dance?
thoughts?
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: Dazzle ]

^^^
good idea. I like jungle more but hey, if you pick a time, I"ll try and get there. Yer talking about the main room and ALL THE WAY BACK towards the side wall with the HUGE mirror and speakers?

-spiderman-
Bitch ? STFU Punk :) U sick fawk......J/P
:: Evil grin:: I think I'll deff. be hitting this party.. The jungle lineup to me is like blahhh been there, done that wait it looks like alot of nyc parties lineups for jungle.. :)
After this party i'm hitting SF , who else is down..... Bumpie bump bump :)

Originally posted by -spiderman-:
Gmni...you make the call :) At Lust 4 More that was a nice ass spot you picked (did you pick it?) so pick another good one!
I can't take credit for that one. If you remember, that was the meetup that EVERYONE showed up to because I said I likely wouldn't be there :( .
I feel guilty as a moderator initiating a meetup especially since it's expressly forbidden by the guidelines. I'll look the other way and show wherever the meetup ends up.
~Erik

you'll wana show up at the meet up... specialy when there is a good friggen chance that me, Scary FUCKIN' Raver should be at the meet ups ;)

I'm still heading up for this party. Haven't rounded up all my MD troops yet, but we will definitely be hitting up this party.
And as for the meetup, I like Dazzle's idea as well!
wouldn't just be easier if we all picked the same place to dance
Well its whatever, but I'll be there to see you alls!

and I'm not hating on the moderator that closed MY thread, BUT its all good
We'll settle this honorable on the dancefloor! :)
Lets start getting crazy-excited for this party people!! :)

Lets start getting crazy-excited for this party people!!
TOO LATE
And as for just picking the same place to dance...I'm NOT MISSING ODI, so I'm sorry but I'll just have to keep my eyes open for peoples' faces I already know...
Gmni, Plurmonster, Trixiee I can pick you guys out of a crowd so I think I'll just keep my eyes peeled for you guys.

Originally posted by sugafist:
and I'm not hating on the moderator that closed MY thread, BUT its all good
We'll settle this honorable on the dancefloor! :)

Can I forfeit now? I can't dance for shit.
~Erik

Worra!
Looks like the big old guy will be there with his son. We're planning on coming on the DCRaves bus.

Gmni13 we're kewl man, :) party peoples are the best!!
And princess lolita girl I'm happy to hear that you'll be going to this party, I missed seeing you recently @ exit when Tiesto spun there
And "hell yeah" for more MD/DC peoples traveling up for this phat-party

Here is the thing. I haven't attended a meetup in about 2 years. And it's few and far between that i run into bluelighters that remember me. I think the only people I have met before that have posted a posibility of going are Casper and Noodle. So it will be hard for me to find any of you. :(
I think picking a general dancing area is a chill idea that gives us the opportunity to come by at our lesiure without having to pay attention to time, which gets difficult when your having fun.
So if you get a chance, come by, say hi! and dance. :)
[ 28 February 2002: Message edited by: Dazzle ]