WI, Milwaukee - 12.31.08 - Stellar Spark 6 w/Crystal Method - 16 to dance, 21+ drink

estanton

Greenlighter
nye.jpg

Stellar Spark 6 with The Crystal Method this NYE!

ATTENTION! PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR
  • DISCOUNTED HOTELS
    VIP TABLE/HOTEL PACKAGES
    VIP TICKETS
    GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS

This New Year's Eve, MTP and Chris Grant, in association with Bakpak Productions, EMC, Conz Productions, and Kansas City Raver present…

STELLAR SPARK 6

Featuring…

THE CRYSTAL METHOD DJ set

ROC RAIDA OF THE X-ECUTIONERS

Also Headlining...

Paul Birken – Techno – Bakpak stage
DJ Rozz – Electro House – Conz stage
Delta 9 – Hardcore – Bakpak stage
Chris Grant – Techno – Main Stage
Casey Lee – Electro House – Bakpak Stage
The Genome Project – Techno Live P.A. – Main Stage
DJ Nitro – House - Kansas City Raver Stage
Bobby De Maria vs Mike Dubz - House/Hip-Hop/Electro – Main Stage

Main stage visuals by…
VJ Psychromatic - EyeHear Lighting & Sound/Bakpak Productions

And for some of the finest regional talent in the Midwest....

BAKPAK PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS “THE RAVE COVE”
Kendall Station - Techno LIVE PA
Skroller - Breaks
BHG - Trance
Mr. Re – Drum N Bass

Lasers by Ocular Dreams - Full Color 1 watt animation laser
EyeHear Lighting & Sound - 30,000 watt custom soundsystem
VJ Logical Signal Distortion - EyeHear/Bakpak

MIXBEAT PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS “THE VIBE ROOM”
Dj Klypz + Chuk ConZ- Electro House
Q.M.N- Euro House
Dj Tirant- Electro House
Mix Master Nate- Electro House
Psy Decay- House P.A.
Dj Thrillom and Peter Styles- Electro House
Funky Tendency and Kris J- Elctro House
T-Rux- Las Vegas - Tech house
B-Randon- Drum N Bass

THE MILWAUKEE EMC PRESENTS “THE RUCUS ROOM”
Pitchwork – House
Doubledrop - Banger
Rustin - Techno
ChrisV – Drum N Bass
Skawttie - Breaks

Making their first Stellar Spark appearance, the Milwaukee Electronic Music Coalition brings a diverse collection of Electronic Music sure to rock the dance floor this NYE!
http://www.emcmke.com/

THE KANSAS CITY RAVER PRESENTS “THE ROCKSTAR LOUNGE”
Juju - Trace/Techno
DJ Reeves - Breaks
Z_Sonic - Acid DubTec
DJ EpheX - Electro House
DJ Lip-Ton – Drum N Bass
PLUS Peter D. Rabbit doing visuals all night long!

STELLAR SPARK PRESENTS “THE RAVE BAR”
Funky B - House
Diagram of Truth – Live Hip-Hop
Nix-9 - Electro
Josh Lemke - Electro
Boogymon - Hardstyle
Dream28 and Virtua Playa Trance/Hardcore
David Boggio – Tech Trance
LadySparx - Tech House
DJ Morglith – Hard Techno

All ages welcome. 21+ to drink. Doors open at 8:30. Party runs from 9:00 P.M. – 4 A.M. no bar time in Milwaukee on New Year’s Eve. Drink up!

ADVANCE TICKETS
Tickets are $30 for general admission, or $70 for VIP. VIP tickets include express entry, 6 drinks, access to the VIP lounge, and catered food. You must be 21+ to purchase VIP tickets. VIP upgrades will also be available at the door for $40. Support your local crews and DJs.
Both general admission and VIP tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com, and at:

THE RAVE
2401 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI
414-342-RAVE
(credit cards accepted by phone)

General admission only are available at the following locations.

Appleton Imports
602 W College Ave
Appleton, WI
920-749-9229

Vital
3 West 15th St.
Minneapolis, MN
612-847-8892
www.vitalculture.com (tickets available on-line)

Knuckleheads
2949 N Oakland Ave.
Milwaukee, WI
(414) 962-3052

Gramaphone
2843 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60657
773-472-3683

DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOMS AVAILABLE!
We’ve reached a deal with the Doubletree Hotel (former Holiday Inn) at 611 W Wisconsin Avenue to get a discounted rate of $99 per room for our customers. Call 414-727-2272 and ask for the Stellar Spark discount.

VIP HOTEL PACKAGES
VIP hotel packages which include 2 VIP tickets plus a hotel room at the Doubletree are available for $225 by calling The Rave Box office at 414-342-RAVE.

VIP TABLES
VIP tables are available for groups of 4 - 12 which include exclusive balcony sky view, bottle service, mixers, wait staff, and Champaign. For pricing and packages contact The Rave box office at 414-342-RAVE.

PARTY BUS FROM MINNEAPOLIS
The Bakpak crew is at it again. This year they are renting a double decker bus and will have DJs playing all the way down. They’ll also be making a stop in Madison to pick up more party people. For pricing contact [email protected] or go to www.bakpak-productions.com and www.vitalculture.com.

COME PARTY WITH THOUSANDS!

6 ROOMS
3 LEVELS
60 DJs
1 MASSIVE PARTY
ALL AGES TO ENTER…21+ TO DRINK

This event will be at:

The Rave/Eagles Club
2401 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI
414-342-RAVE

This party is a celebration of MTP entering their 10th year in dance music promotions. MTP.NYE…It’s a lasting tradition.[/u]
STELLAR SPARK PRESENTS “THE RAVE BAR”
Funky B - House
Diagram of Truth – Live Hip-Hop
Nix-9 - Electro
Josh Lemke - Electro
Boogymon - Hardstyle
Dream28 and Virtua Playa Trance/Hardcore
David Boggio – Tech Trance
LadySparx - Tech House
DJ Morglith – Hard Techno

All ages welcome. 21+ to drink. Doors open at 8:30. Party runs from 9:00 P.M. – 4 A.M. no bar time in Milwaukee on New Year’s Eve. Drink up!

ADVANCE TICKETS
Tickets are $30 for general admission, or $70 for VIP. VIP tickets include express entry, 6 drinks, access to the VIP lounge, and catered food. You must be 21+ to purchase VIP tickets. VIP upgrades will also be available at the door for $40. Support your local crews and DJs.
Both general admission and VIP tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com, and at:

THE RAVE
2401 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI
414-342-RAVE
(credit cards accepted by phone)

General admission only are available at the following locations.

Appleton Imports
602 W College Ave
Appleton, WI
920-749-9229

Vital
3 West 15th St.
Minneapolis, MN
612-847-8892
www.vitalculture.com (tickets available on-line)

Knuckleheads
2949 N Oakland Ave.
Milwaukee, WI
(414) 962-3052

Gramaphone
2843 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60657
773-472-3683

DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOMS AVAILABLE!
We’ve reached a deal with the Doubletree Hotel (former Holiday Inn) at 611 W Wisconsin Avenue to get a discounted rate of $99 per room for our customers. Call 414-727-2272 and ask for the Stellar Spark discount.

VIP HOTEL PACKAGES
VIP hotel packages which include 2 VIP tickets plus a hotel room at the Doubletree are available for $225 by calling The Rave Box office at 414-342-RAVE.

VIP TABLES
VIP tables are available for groups of 4 - 12 which include exclusive balcony sky view, bottle service, mixers, wait staff, and Champaign. For pricing and packages contact The Rave box office at 414-342-RAVE.

PARTY BUS FROM MINNEAPOLIS
The Bakpak crew is at it again. This year they are renting a double decker bus and will have DJs playing all the way down. They’ll also be making a stop in Madison to pick up more party people. For pricing contact [email protected] or go to www.bakpak-productions.com and www.vitalculture.com.

COME PARTY WITH THOUSANDS!

6 ROOMS
3 LEVELS
60 DJs
1 MASSIVE PARTY
ALL AGES TO ENTER…21+ TO DRINK

This event will be at:

The Rave/Eagles Club
2401 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI
414-342-RAVE

This party is a celebration of MTP entering their 10th year in dance music promotions. MTP.NYE…It’s a lasting tradition.

i don't think i can answer that in this thread.

/me points at other thread

go there :p

i was hoping Nu-stylez would be spinning @ this shit. First time i saw dude i was blown away. Mixing house w/hardhouse & rap. i need to see him again , damnit

I Guess I'm going with a few other BL'ers, any other BL'ers that wanna meet up PM ME.

Yo.. I think I might go.. my friend has a ticket to Umphrey's in Chicago on NYE so I'm not sure what I'm gunna go.. But Crystal method sounds pretty good..

This is gunna be swwwweet if we can get a bunch of chicago area BLers to meet up.. it would a great time, and the after parties are gunna be off the hoooook!

Honestly you guys, you'd be better off sticking with Ohio. There hasn't been a very good buzz about this years Stellar Spark, where as NYE in Dayton will (I'm sure) be hot.

Roc Raida has been switched with Rob Swift, and Crystal Method's DJ sets are aweful. The only entertaining part of their DJ sets is when they get really drunk and start almost passing out. By that point though they are already trainwrecking, so you are hoping they will pass out.

To each their own though I guess. Not hating, just sharing some thoughts.

Honestly you guys, you'd be better off sticking with Ohio. There hasn't been a very good buzz about this years Stellar Spark, where as NYE in Dayton will (I'm sure) be hot.

Roc Raida has been switched with Rob Swift, and Crystal Method's DJ sets are aweful. The only entertaining part of their DJ sets is when they get really drunk and start almost passing out. By that point though they are already trainwrecking, so you are hoping they will pass out.

To each their own though I guess. Not hating, just sharing some thoughts.

Plus the amount of quality local talent at IAAtM3 is massive.