• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(JWH-073)+(JWH-018) New experience: Impressions of a ganja lover.

bluedolphin

Bluelight Crew
Smoked JWH-073

4-6mg seems to be a good dose. 6mg gets me pretty wrecked, I imagine this may be too much for some. I simply placed the powder on top of an ashy, cashed bowl of ganja. Within a couple seconds the initial effect is felt, right behind the eyes. It is almost instantly stoning but only moderately so. Over the course of a few more minutes there is a pressure in the front of my brain, similar to the sensation cannabis gives but a little more focused on that area. I feel less fuzziness in my body. Laughter comes easily, my mood is improved, and TV / music is instantly more entertaining. It seems to last about as long as cannabis as well... peaking for an hour or so, and wearing off over the next couple hours.

I found smoking it repeatedly all day long had a cumulative effect much like smoking cannabis all day would do -- by the end of the day I was rather tired, stoned, and feeling fuzzy indeed. Sleep came easily.

In summary this chemical is about as interesting as good cannabis. I would probably rather smoke some really exceptional cannabis because I love the taste and the variety between different strains. However, this JWH-073 can't be beat for stealth smoking. I have yet to discover how effective it is orally or in a vaporizer... I may find it even more useful if 10-15mg of this material = a good ganja brownie!

--------------------------
Smoked JWH-018

Alright so I was already a little stoned from the JWH-073 and a little cannabis when I decided to give this a shot. Put 4mg on top of some ash and melted it and smoked it up. I felt it immediately as with cannabis and JWH-073, it felt a little different in my brain, perhaps less localized on the frontal lobe compared to JWH-073. I sat down and a couple minutes later I was indeed rather fried. I began to experience waves of unusual body energy flowing through me. I believe if it was much stronger this may have led to some anxiety, as it was focused a lot on my chest.

My girlfriend was pretty ripped from it as well, and we talked for a while about some things that needed discussing. I felt emotionally a little more open. Maybe half an hour later I really REALLY wanted her right then and there, so I made my move and that was some good times. I think it's safe to say both these JWH chemicals make me a little randy.

By the time we were done fooling around the effects had weaned a little so I packed a bowl of ganja. After a few hits I was absolutely floored, and that body energy was flowing through me again like mad. All I could do was be extremely blazed and watch TV for a while.

I can't tell how long it lasted as I continued to smoke ganja and JWH-073 throughout the evening. It *seems* like it lasts a similar duration to both cannabis and JWH-073. And it seems about doubly as potent as JWH-073, and the effects of JWH-018 are a little more distinct compared to cannabis.

---------------------
Oral JWH-073

9:00AM
I ingest 15mg of JWH-073. It does not taste bad so I simply eat it and eat a muffin afterwards. I have determined 4-6mg to be a good smoked dose (I like to get pretty blazed, I reckon a lot of people could get by on 3-5mg), and I wanted to take somewhere between 2-3x a good smoked dose to see if I could get good effects from eating it.

9:30AM
Certainly getting stoned. It feels like I smoked a few hits of ganja a little while ago. This feels even closer to cannabis compared to smoking the material.... so far! I believe I am just coming up on it.

9:43AM
More stoned. Good :) .. going to take a shower now.

10:37AM
Slightly more stoned than before. Equal to eating a good ganja brownie. I don't really see myself coming up much more, I feel fully stoned. So I don't feel like keeping this report open all day and I will probably smoke ganja in a minute. I assume eating this JWH-073 is going to last about as long as eating cannabis.

substancecode_jwh073
substancecode_jwh018
substancecode_cannabinoids
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
ill stick my impression of these chems in your report. Hope you dont mind.

I had the pleasure of trying them out this weekend aswell.

First came the jwh-018:

I threw an unknown amount into a bowl on top of some ashes. My guess is it was ~10mg.
My gf hit it first and pretty much smoked all of it in the first hit. Then i took a couple small hits.
It was definatley some strong stuff.
My gf even experienced a bit of anxiety and shes a seasoned smoker. She kept mentioning how this is the highest she's ever been. Meanwhile i was high also pretty high so i could only imagine how high she got.
I found it to resemble pot a bit but more so it was similar to Chillin XXX smoke blend, which also only requires ~1-2 hits to be completely blazed.
Within 2 hours the effects were getting alot weaker and it was time to try:

jwh-073:

This one felt alot cleaner on the body and mind. i threw an unknown amount (~10mg is my guess) in and smoked it all down in 1 or 2 hits. This one resembled pot a bit more than jwh-018.
Also it felt a bit shorter lasting and less potent, Though the effects were definately more enjoyable. Not any hint of anxiety, just a clean pot like high.

through out the day we just kept smoking small bowls of this stuff.
I found the need to redose with this stuff alot more than with cannabis.
IME JWH's come on quick and wear off quick where as with cannabis i come down for a few hours and feel pretty satisfied usually without the need to redose compulsively.

Now its time to try this stuff orally.
hopefully it'll last longer than smoked.

Also im almost convinced that spice gold and all the spice alike smoke blends contain these synthetic cannabinoids. The similarity is uncanny.

Good to hear the positive reports on every JWH-x I've seen. Anyone done a run with tetrahydroindole??

I keep seeing these chemical name popping up in thread titles, I am very intrigued. are these chemicals easly obtain and or legal in the usa?

These sound lovely. I figure they won't feel all that much different from plain ol' weed, but I could see oral consumption of one or more of these indeed being ideal for indoor concerts and the like.

So.. in the U.S. what exactly would be the law?

Its not an analog of anything, but, people can't go selling it for human consumption (not FDA approved), right?

...but then you got stuff like.. piracetam, phenibut, etc.. that are sold as "dietary supplements" but how/why? they are synthetic no different technically to the JWH's right?

Or is it just one of those wierd grey area's that isn't too clear.. (things like piracetam aren't likely to get people HIGH or cause problems - so probably won't get attention?)

hey thanks for those reports (both delsyd and BD)! :)

those were really interesting thoughts...my experience is really close to both of yours too. Said it in good words :)

I thought it was legal. Otherwise I wouldn't have posessed it :)

woah so did I? either way it was well worth my time, I grabbed some about 2 hrs away from home. Smoked about 4-6mgs got nice and toasty. I did notice a very slight pressure on front lobe but nothing serious imo, however I did love my ride home which aint that usual. I dont normally enjoy driving long distances, however music was very enjoyable the whole ride home and it was quite the ride. I then got home and probably smoked more like 6-8mgs and was ripped for the rest of the night, complete mellow and relaxed high, cant go wrong. Props on the original report, feel its pretty dead on, looking forward to try the 018.

So.. in the U.S. what exactly would be the law?

Its not an analog of anything, but, people can't go selling it for human consumption (not FDA approved), right?

...but then you got stuff like.. piracetam, phenibut, etc.. that are sold as "dietary supplements" but how/why? they are synthetic no different technically to the JWH's right?

Or is it just one of those wierd grey area's that isn't too clear.. (things like piracetam aren't likely to get people HIGH or cause problems - so probably won't get attention?)

not to go off base of the thread, but isn't paracetam the chemical you can make morphine out of and then synth yourself some real good "science-dope"? Anyone seen that movie candy?

Back on base: have yet to aqquire or try, but i've heard LOTS of good things about both of them.."the 73 and the 13"....it sounds like the "13" would be better suited for someone that was already on downers to quweel any anxiety...pz

not to go off base of the thread, but isn't paracetam the chemical you can make morphine out of and then synth yourself some real good "science-dope"? Anyone seen that movie candy?

Piracetam? No. It's a nootropic. If there's some way to make the "Yellow Jesus" from Candy out of Piracetam, I'd love to learn it. I've got almost a kilo of Piracetam stashed at my dad's house.

Piracetam? No. It's a nootropic. If there's some way to make the "Yellow Jesus" from Candy out of Piracetam, I'd love to learn it. I've got almost a kilo of Piracetam stashed at my dad's house.

eh, i forgot the name; it sounds very familiar for some reason...i guess it's A LOT easier to get in the AU;

EDIT: oh yeah, i think it's pethidine...dont ask...sry

very enjoyable wake and bake (JWH-073) followed by a nice bowl of some heads, cant go wrong

^^
Yes it does make for a good wake and bake. Doesn't leave you foggy and unmotivated for much of the day like ganja can.

Good report, BD. I've yet to sample 018, but I've been enjoying the 073 recently and your description pretty much sums up my opinion. It's not the same as smoking weed/hash - less "rounded" - but I enjoy it's particular type of "clean" stoning effect. It'll never be a replacement for the real thing, but it's certainly a very enjoyable substance in it's own right. I could get rather fond of it :).

Last edited:
I blew through 100mg of this stuff in the last 2-3 days, at first I thought I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 073 and weed, although now i'd say maybe a tad more "relaxed".. less likely to cause paranoia or anxiety compared to weed, also lasts a tad shorter.

When I smoked pot every day, i never wanted to wake n bake, or smoke all day like with this stuff.. doesn't make me as lazy i guess.