Strangelove
Myst
Tuffest & Pinnacle Aka Human
Double "A" Connection
Seler Vs Elyte Vs Media
Blowout Vs E-Class
Shaz Star
$10 first 1000 people
Subway:take the R train to 86 street in brooklyn, transfer to the S-79 bus and take that to new drop lane. Look for the huge white dome and follow the bass. For driving directions go to www.mapquest.com
Located @ Sportsfest...55 Mill Rd ..Staten Island, NY. Info 212.615.NYWO or 718.492.NYWO
------------------
Limelight NYC Reduced Admission Fridays -->> "LoLita's Crush guestlist >>--

Who is also going to this party?
------------------
Limelight NYC Reduced Admission Fridays -->> "LoLita's Crush guestlist >>--

i dunno bout this...i thought ltj bukem was gonna be at the limelight?

nywo sucks....1/2 the djs wont be there, the production will be shitty, and i think its safe to say that 5/6 of the people that go will be unhappy with the party. go at your own risk.

Well I only been to one NYWO party, and it was fucking great. But still don't know if I'm going to go, possibly tho.

i went to last year's nywo new years eve party. and there wasn't really a lot of a positive vibe.
i saw this kid on the floor bleeding from his nose because someone punched him, the spot was so dirty, and u could hardly hear the music in the hardkore area. i didn't like it. i'm trying to do something better this nye, i might go to eternity 7 upstate, but don't know yet. all i know is that i'm not going to this.

Hello, this is Ian Entropy.
First off, my name is spelled ENTROPY. No "h".
Secondly, I will NOT be performing at this event. I was booked in Philly on NYE way back, and when Johnny Gabber! asked me to play on NYE, I said I was already booked in Philly, but if he could fly me to NYC, and then bet me to Philly afterwards, I could do both.
I gave Johnny Gabber! the contact info for the Philly promoter to work things out with transportation, yet he never did. As a result, I almost lost my original Philly booking, and most likely would have lost both bookings. I ended up emailing the Philly promoter and asking him what the story was, and he said he never heard from NYC, so he assumed I was just playing there. I managed to get my Philly gig back, and I am now playing exclusively there, at Motion NYE, with Juan Atkins.
Apologies to anyone who wanted to see me play Hardcore in the Gabber room. ;)

is anything else going on nye...anyone hear anything about ltj bukem at the limelight?

PLEASE!I NEED A RIDE! I'm a new user. I was wondering if its possible at all for someone to take me to this party! In Allentown Pa. reply if possible!

PLEASE!I NEED A RIDE! I'm a new user. I was wondering if its possible at all for someone to take me to this party! In Allentown Pa. reply if possible!
[email protected]

shagge, if i go to this party im drivin through allentown...
but anyways, im only considering thig because
1. ROCKET sucks now and is in some shitty club
2. Pleasurehead is supposed to be there, but if he doenst show up im gonna kill myself and a few others in my immediate area.
so what all do ppl think about this event? i wanna know details cuz my original awesome plans for nye are trashed...

^^
I think you'll be really sorry if you drive that far and end up doing THIS for your nye. There'll be plenty of other decent events in the city that night if that is where you want to end up--but I know I'd be pissed if I went to this, comming from so far and everything...lol.

Hmmm. I'm hoping its a good party. I talked to Ill-Logical of NYWO Pa division, and he said it was gonna be off the hook. Any hows, hopefully my friend will get us there, but its not certain.
Hardkore heads support Ill-Logical!
[email protected]

fuck that shit...they changed venues we bought tickets went to another place, come there they they party is only 18 and over, even though flier said its all ages...WE STARTED a rebelion :) went back to dome, got our money back and went to club KROME (yeah i know it's a shity club :)
i ate 2 pills, i had such a good time :)
fuck that fucking new years world order...but johny is cool, couse he gave us our money back!
Thanx johny! Thanx for trying!

Man!!! Fuck NYWO! They screwed my New Years so badly! We drove from Pa to NY, got pulled over by NJ troopers, and when we finally thought we made it the venue was changed to some theatre, AND THEN when we got there we needed I.D. to get in, AND THEN they started charging $75 to get in!!!
Screw you Johnny I hope you're fleeing the country right now! Any one else feel that?

hehe... I told my friends not to go to this... they went anyway and totally screwed their New Years...

Hey Jerzee you were right all along. shoulda took yur advice. damn! ended up sleeping in a barber shop in queens.

Its just fucking horrible. NYWO or whatever its called, those fuckers. We got to the *original* venue and then some partykids came up and said it got changed, and if we could give em a lift. So we took em in and they gave us directions to the new venue. When we got there, they started ID-ing for eighteen and up and that shit just wasn't on the flier or anything. People started screaming and yelling, holding up the fliers to the bastards. They took everyone who couldn't get in, and hearded us onto the cold sidewalk. The inside entrance room was empty, warm, and could have fit us all, but they stuck kids in t-shirts and ufo-skirts outside to freeze.
The cops outside were assholes. They told us to shut up, and when some kid snickered at that they detained him and spread his arms and legs and started searching him infront of all of us, as if to make some show of it. He actually let the kid back with no charge...what charge could he have possibly gotten?
Anyways, not only that but when you got to the old venue, they would sell you tickets to the party at the new venue. Some kids told the ticket sellers that they were 17, and the ticket sellers still sold them the tickets. When the kids got to the new venue, they started carding, with no refunds.
A few funny scenes of the night was when 12 or so kids left, and came back with a cardboard box full of junk saying they were all there to help a DJ so that they could get in. Heh. And when I realized that I wasn't going to get in, and had to drive back through NYC, and that I had already taken my tab of acid...thought I was fucked since I was the only driver.
Anyways, the night didn't turn out so bad for me. We followed some kids to a nicely populated penthouse party in Manhattan, and then later moved it to Queens at another kid's house. We bumped music, met alot of kids that would have been at the NYWO party anyways, used certain substances to our advantage, and it was overall a good new years. I even met a bluelighter there!
Anyways guys, sucks about the party, but a pretty good new years for me, although I know not all of us who were screwed over didn't make out so well.
-P.S. Fuck NYWO and fuck everone having to do with us being fucked over. As one kid put it as we were freezing outside: "Well, atleast I got one thing accomplished for New Years...I GOT FUCKED."

man, couldnt you tell from the flyer that this event was going to be complete crap? ah well, hope u all had a good time nonetheless