Joy - Dec. 20 - NYC

Deefex

Bluelighter
JOY by Stuck On Earth
Our fifth annual Holidays food and benefit drive.
Main room: Donald Glaude, Charles Feelgood, Frankie Bones, Micro, Db (OLD SKOOL NASA SET), DJ X-Dream, Pleasurehead;
Drum-n-Bass Room : Danny the wildchild, Odi, Reidspeed, Kech, Myster Mason w/mc armani, Garon, Mc Tc Izlam;
The Chapel: Onionz, Nigel Richards, Chris Love, Miss. Kc & Billy Belmont, Johnny Fame Jackie&Seph, Matthew Xavier;
Arcadia: Orion, Drae 192, Space Monk-e, Scotty Mack, Josh matthews, Ricardo (Special 80s Set), Woogie, ED Vaz.
Doors open @ 10pm. Located @ Limelight 220 6th ave (corner of 6th ave and 20th St.) NYC Only $15 w/ three nonperishable canned food or items. $25 at door without. 18 to enter/21 to drink. Photo Id a Must! Info 212.780.4614

I'll probably be htting this party up. It's the day of my birthday so I'm defenitly gonna have to be at some party.

This party too will proberly be my next event after RADIATE. I'm not really feeling the Limelight club, but the lineup is pretty wicked.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

what's wrong with the limelight, I personally love that venue. I think it's one of the best looking and feeling clubs in the city,
now there regular weekend parties these days I normally don't attend cuz i'm
not crazy about there resident dj's, but as far as the layout of the club goes very cool.
p.s- I will be attending this party also probably be my next event
------------------
If knowledge is the key than just show me the lock.....

Next on my partying list. So I'll be treking up to NYC for my holiday partying.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

i think most people appreciate the limelight for its appearance and location...it is a truly off the hook venue. but, on the flip side--the crowd the place draws, simply, SUCKS. and this is why most people cannot stand it.
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Just curious
it says that DB is spinning an oldschool nasa set
does this mean oldschool jungle
or oldschool uk hardcore
i wasnt in the scene back then
so i dont know what he spun at nasa
if someone knows... please post it
because if hes spinning oldschool uk hardcore
then i will most definitely be there!*
smile.gif

------------------
"We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don't go anywhere. Like that time I took the ferry over to Shelbyville; I needed a new heel for my shoe. So, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickle, and in those days, nickles had pictures of bumblebees on them. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war; the only thing you can get was those big yellow ones"

Hmm...only $15? Shit.
$15.00
__9.50 LIRR fare
__1.50 Subway fare
+30.00 miscellaneous (yeah...more than the "party" itself...lol)
------------------
That's fucked up, Daisy.

JungleFaerie: when i went to the first or 2nd. joy (don't remember which one), on the flier it said that DB was gonna spin an old nasa set too, and it was mostly old skool breaks.

frown.gif
that sucks
cuz he and dara basically brought oldschool hardcore and jungle to the states thru nasa
i want my ooooolllddddscchhhooooooooollll!!!

hey, come say whats up if you see me at this party. it will be my 66th rave but my 1st time at lime light, yay! i'll be wearing black ufos and a black hoodie that says ravers only in white. i'm a 23 yr. old chick.
smile.gif

I will be there with bells on, oh wait new BL rules we cant say what we are going to be wearing.
I will look for you then.
[This message has been edited by StonesKid (edited 30 November 2001).]

i will SO be there.
havent been to the limelight since Kind 2... (i thought they auctioned it off to someone who was going to turn the place classy??) really looking forward to another awesome party there.
anyone who has never been there, make sure you check out the room with the fishtanks in the walls. its a nice place to chill.
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
Find one person you can count on forever, one person you can love forever, and one person you can be with forever... and if you're lucky, it will all be the same person.
"Live for the memories."

yea, that room is pretty nice to chill in, and the plants/lights on the floor. hehehehe

KID, you're too much. you sarcastic bastard
wink.gif

well, depending on the money sit. AFTER i figure out the money sit. for spacegirl 5 days prior, i'll go.
but i probably wont cause i'm a broke bitch. i'll be there in spirit though.
-jen
------------------
The best of night's adventures are reserved for those who have nothing planned.
**you are your alter-ego**

Jen, you bring the canned goods and I will bring the money. You are going and that is final

Jen, you gottas come .... Pretty please
------------------
Limelight NYC Reduced Admission Fridays -->> "LoLita's Crush guestlist >>--

damn this lineup looks pretty good....i personally love the limelight so i'm going to try to get my ass at this one..
:0)
nickie

if jen's there, i'm there. c'mon jen, you can scrounge up some canned goods!