Venom
Kazpa
Strangelove
Gil-T
Tom B
Promoters: Madness Entertainment
------------------
AIM: TriXieee6

*ponders, looks at 2 other parties planned... looks at lineup, sees spacegirl, starts planning*

What is there to ponder? It's SPACE GIRL!
Count me in. This is xena's Birthday Party!
~Erik

dear god this looks like a nicee party...DAMMIT NOW I HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH PARTIES I HAVE THE MONEY TO GO TO! So this is gonna be my definate cause hell spacegirl...rob gee...omg, so this and either Happy Holiday or Nuttin but the Truth...which should i go to!!!

wtf. ACK
this has a sweet lineup... but thats right in the middle of finals for me so i wont make it there.
but everyone that can go, GO!

Is the second room strictly dnb and jungle? I thougth Venom spun house/hardcore. Hmm...interesting.

Did someone say spacegirl? Anybody anybody?
Oh shit...after seeing her for the first time at stereotopia I've been waiting for her to come back to the NYC area. Her set was such a tease last time.

Yeah I thought Venom was only house/hardcore too...thats all I've seen him spin. I hate the venue that it's at so much, but the lineup is just too sweet...I'll go to a shiity club to see Spacegirl!!
------------------

Fuck this party.
Amazura Ballroom and Park Rave productions can both eat a dick and shove dildos up their asses.
Ever since Electric Circus 3, park rave has been known to screw people over.
All thanks to Johnny Fame, the biggest cocksucker in that group!
Sorry kids I don't mean to sound so shady but I'm just trying to warn everyone....

31 bucks yuk, but we'll still go with lauren
smile.gif

Last edited:
It blows to see such a nice lineup, but yet the Amazuro ballroom licks gay asshole. The Jungle room is smaller then my fucking closet.

Oh, and might I add, Park Rave maddness could lick balls too, you buy a $5 water there, you wanna refill in the bathroom, no-can-do son, security guards the sink.
ever heard of Noreaga?
dun dun duna dun dun dun GRIMEY!!!

Yeah no shit, all my friends ran into HUGE problems at Electric 2001 and Electric Circus 3 was probably the biggest fiasco I've ever been too. The Amazura Ballroom is also the sketchiest place known to man. The security seriously guards the bathrooms all night...not for drug use...but for peeps fillin waters!!! Isnt that like against the law??? The line-up seems pretty dope but is the jungle room even all jungle??? Just seems too weird for me. This will def be a sketchy party. Park Rave is infamous for sketchiness.
------------------
"When one door is closed, another is opened."
-- Robert Nesta Marley
IM: RunAwayJay7
[This message has been edited by Icey (edited 06 November 2001).]

I totally agree with Icey. I was also at both Electric 2001 and Electric Circus 3 and everything was soooo shady. Eventhough I said I'd never go to another Park Rave party, this lineup is just too good to miss so I'm gonna take my chances.
------------------

Okay, so can anyone explain to me the big obsession with SpaceGirl?

My obsession:
Irregardless if her music is concocted or she's the real deal, I choose to believe the latter and I haven't been let down. My only let down was her teaser of a set at Stereotopia. I get highly aroused watching her "perform." I used to think she looked like a bug (which she still kinda does) but my intense desire for the music presented has blindly be otherwise. Space Girl personifies beauty for me. No one can hold my attention for 9 minute electronic symphonies like Space Girl. Her music fills me with a feeling no substance could ever duplicate.
That, in a nutshell, is my obession. Anyone can have their gripes with her. Anyone can brush her to the side. Anyone can feed into the hype that "isn't" Space Girl.
I have another persective and I'm happy living in that world.
~Erik
------------------
That's fucked up, Daisy.

car go *crash!*... greasy amn with wrench say $1500-$2500 to fix. bank balance: about $350.
fuck.
i will try my hardest, but i'm not making any promises.
but i have to see spacegirl. her stereotopia set was SO SHORT, and she was at my first party
smile.gif
ah memories...