• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Alcohol and Suboxone - Alcoholic Solutions for Higher BA With Sublingual Use

^no, its to increase the bioavailability of sublingual use of suboxone. so that means people can get more out of their doses.

i put half a teaspoon of 40% (80 proof) vodka under my tongue along with my daily dose of 0.5mg and it certainly seems to be holding me better than usual

thanks for the great info guys :)

With a 2mg dose of sub, I squirted 1ml of rum under my tongue with a syringe. It burned for about 30 seconds but the taste just went away!

When I usually have to take 4mg to get relief, I'm already feeling this 2mg work. Light symptoms of w/d that I had before dosing (sweats, anxiety, muscle twitches) are gone already.

Thanks for the tip! =D Simple and useful.

Last edited:
hey i do this i take the suboxone crush it put it on spoon then drop the (booze) in the spoon stir and then slide under tounge lol very simple thanks bro

I discovered

Reading all of these suggestions, I decided to try colloidal silver. I take a very low dose bupe. I crushed 2 .2mg pills and sprayed a little colloidal silver on it, then mixed it well and put the end of a cotton swab in. Absorbed all but residue and placed cotton under tongue. Have been snorting 2 .2 pills for last year, because was much better then sublingual. Was skeptical trying this method, but was pleasantly surprised. Much stronger, though took about 40 minutes to effect. Will see if the duration is longer. Thanks.

I'm glad to see everyone is putting this method to good use. People doubted it at first, but now I got testimonials, bitches!

Thanks for all the feedback, guys.

P.S. If it weren't for this method, I would still be on Suboxone. It allowed me to get myself down to an ultra low dose, then take the final plunge with a little assistance from Imodium with almost no pain at all.

It's good to hear that this helped you quit Suboxone. I think whenever I'm going to quit I'll probably utilize this to help me quit as well.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought bupe was destroyed by stomach acid.

Interesting post. I'm dying to give it a try.

Of note:
Wik Ed Pedephelia's chemistry bloc re 'Pharmacokinetic data' on Buprenorphine, with respect to BioAvail. gives a BAD SANTA BA score (31percent) to: "sublingus, from ethanolic (evrclr) solution." ehh? Transdermal and cunnalingus both get five O or better! (did I just say a wrong word? not sure).

These are supposedly expensive modeling protocols sometimes required by the FDA! (and sometimes..the CIA). Short tangent.. Shamalyan's "The Village" I thought to be fairly good) tests were done. It is what it is I s'ppose. I'll try the C OH route anyway, cause I got groove.

ps.! Even THE MOST Desperate.. do not use cotton from any soiled sanitary napkin pulled from a dumpster behind the local strip mall regardless of appearances. Dude, not right. Ain't right what is therein just commented upon.
P.S. bupes be grande expensivo *snip*

MMmmm, that Bupe snorts smooth and mellow.
You can gat syringes (not H hypes) of varryin mL from the Vet!

You can get high on buprenorphine, you just need a low opiate tolerance to do so.

Iam feeling little pain after linualing 7 0.2mg Temgi's.& currently snorting the rest alongside some phenildate, then four Diethypropions and couple caffeine pills for the finish of the mornin's Eye Opener. Then I should be able to move. (caffeine pills reallypotentiate the Rit. Save a Life, 'member!) *snip*

No, here is the straight Bupe: My Opoid cross Tolerance is to masticate two/three 80s twice a day for quite a mild pleasure, like getting a mediocre hand job.... you know, like when on a mediocre jobsite & you hurt yer hand.
Gotta finish now snort'ing four, five Bupes.. very mellow. No W/D yet. Fine so far...

just tried this method about an hour ago. i used 2mg of suboxone and had some 80 proof rum. i dosed about 50 minutes ago. i got a little buzz going, about comparable to insufflation to me. i'm gonna use some everclear next time to see if it works better.

Why doesn'y anyone check it out a bit more in detail for themselves with actual published info. You will find, Buprenorphine HCL (Not Suboxon or subutex or bluperex or subway sandwhiches) has a Humanoid bioavailability markedly decreased when administred, "sublingual from an ethanolic (White Lightning) solution.
People, trust me. I'm not a doctor but I do impersonate M.D.'s to aquire scheduled meds from Hospitals. (That really is Not true...but intriguing nonetheless).
Here it is naked before you, make with it what you may, but don'tgive up. Try hyping 80percent purity Heroine for instance! It's the "Crowdpleaser"(You being the crowd). REMEMBER why we are all here to begin with! Trying & trying ever so mightly to reachout and Save a goddamn life!!
BUPRENORPHINE: (from Wicked Pitsia)
BIOAVAILABILITY IN Humans of a sentient and nonAndroid/Cyborg subspecies
31% (sublingual, from ethanolic solution)
~50-60% (sublingual, high-dose tablet)
~50% (transdermal)

I can't use the needle method because I don't have any needles and I don't want to go through the hassle of finding some.

So that means I also have no way of measuring out fluids, or drawing fluids into cotton balls. Will the cotton from the end of a Qtip absorb the fluid on its own from a spoon without me having to draw anything through it? Like if I just drop the cotton ball in there, will it soak up the alcohol/bupe solution on its own?

If not, then I have to go with a simpler method. I'm going to try just mixing a solution tonight of a teaspoon of vodka with 1-2mg of bupe and tossing it under my tongue. I'm sure I won't be able to keep it under my tongue, so I may try swishing it around for half an hour and see if that does it.

I wish I could figure out sublingual evident from go tb be a administration better.

You gotta dog or cat?. Feed em' chocalate and raw garlic till you've induced a petit mal siezure.. don't worry, the odds are the severe organ insult he'll be able to withstand and the subsequent seizures should abate well within a matter of a few years, though the heart, liver, kidneys, and spinal fibrons may undergo trauma extensive enough to cause death or irreversible brain insult... you want syringes or not!?!?
Go to the Vet, they have syringes up the backside, get Two in particular (no needles at the tip). In a slender 1.0mL capacity.. it may say 'single use only' or'Nipro', or "TUBERCULIN', it's a 1.0mL capac.
Also get the fatter & ubiquitous 3mL capac. piece of plastic and rubber. You'll be set . You could also just make somehing up that would require use of a syringe. Lie. Big, Bold Lies. I gotta drawer full o" these little syringes and so can you, though I did'nt have to act out a Boldfaced Lie!
Or, Tell 'em you need to squirt some Pepto Bismol into Spot's mouth due to the 'runs".

Last edited by a moderator:
It was really unnecessary to post 6 times in a row in the same thread.

Try hitting "edit", ctrl+c, ctrl+v, often enough to combine all of those replies into one post.

You gotta dog or cat?. Feed em' chocalate and raw garlic till you've induced a petit mal siezure.. don't worry, the odds are the severe organ insult he'll be able to withstand and the subsequent seizures should abate well within a matter of a few years, though the heart, liver, kidneys, and spinal fibrons may undergo trauma extensive enough to cause death or irreversible brain insult... you want syringes or not!?!?
Go to the Vet, they have syringes up the backside, get Two in particular (no needles at the tip). In a slender 1.0mL capacity.. it may say 'single use only' or'Nipro', or "TUBERCULIN', it's a 1.0mL capac.
Also get the fatter & ubiquitous 3mL capac. piece of plastic and rubber. You'll be set . You could also just make somehing up that would require use of a syringe. Lie. Big, Bold Lies. I gotta drawer full o" these little syringes and so can you, though I did'nt have to act out a Boldfaced Lie!
Or, Tell 'em you need to squirt some Pepto Bismol into Spot's mouth due to the 'runs".

Please don't feed your pet chocolate or garlic.

No offense Aloric, but I can just go to the SEP and get choice syringes. I can also go online and order a box - without a prescription.

I don't know why anyone would have to go to a vets with a sick pet to have to get syringes...once again please don't feed your dogs or cats chocolate or garlic. Just give your cats some catnip and warm milk while you're gone to the SEP, it's a lot easier!

An earlier post said something about mouthwash after the sublingual bupe... But what about right before? Has anyone tried this? (with alcohol-containing mouthwash, of course...)

Why doesn'y anyone check it out a bit more in detail for themselves with actual published info. You will find, Buprenorphine HCL (Not Suboxon or subutex or bluperex or subway sandwhiches) has a Humanoid bioavailability markedly decreased when administred, "sublingual from an ethanolic (White Lightning) solution.
People, trust me. I'm not a doctor but I do impersonate M.D.'s to aquire scheduled meds from Hospitals. (That really is Not true...but intriguing nonetheless).
Here it is naked before you, make with it what you may, but don'tgive up. Try hyping 80percent purity Heroine for instance! It's the "Crowdpleaser"(You being the crowd). REMEMBER why we are all here to begin with! Trying & trying ever so mightly to reachout and Save a goddamn life!!
BUPRENORPHINE: (from Wicked Pitsia)
BIOAVAILABILITY IN Humans of a sentient and nonAndroid/Cyborg subspecies
31% (sublingual, from ethanolic solution)
~50-60% (sublingual, high-dose tablet)
~50% (transdermal)

You read it on Wiki. That is hardly a scientific source and is notorious for having incorrect information. Why don't you re-read my first post, where I quoted and sourced 2 journal articles - a real scientific source - that says BA is markedly increased in alcoholic solution.

With the content of your six posts in a row, I find it very hard to believe you have any idea what you are actually talking about and very hard to trust what you're saying.

Also, if it decreases the BA, why has EVERYONE in this thread, including myself, noticed a difference (positive difference) between alcohol solution and normal sublingual or insuffulation?

Last edited:
You read it on Wiki. That is hardly a scientific source and is notorious for having incorrect information. Why don't you re-read my first post, where I quoted and sourced 2 journal articles - a real scientific source - that says BA is markedly increased in alcoholic solution.

With the content of your six posts in a row, I find it very hard to believe you have any idea what you are actually talking about and very hard to trust what you're saying.

Also, if it decreases the BA, why has EVERYONE in this thread, including myself, noticed a difference (positive difference) between alcohol solution and normal sublingual or insuffulation?

Well put. Wikipedia has a lot of incorrect "facts" on their site.

ethanol makes membranes more permeable. thats a fact. so it is very possible that ethanol could allow more buprenorphine to be absorbed sublingually.

somebody told me an alternate way they were trying, since they're taking .5mg a time (tapering down) and have to crush the stuff 2mg at a time (from an 8mg pill) to divide it up properly. they said they let the vodka sit under their tongue for ~5-10 mins, then spit it out (said none was being absorbed, even after their tongue and mouth went numb), and then wiped the crushed suboxone under their tongue (which is very quickly absorbed). will update with results once i hear them.

update: according to them, the effects arent increased enough to be noticable. so tomorrow perhaps they'll try the way 6/7 originally suggested.

Last edited:
I Just tried this out and it works great, thanks for the great advice 6/7, Im always interested in ways to increase BA. I used a shot glass, 1mg Sub, and about 1ml vodka (yuk), It's only bad for the first couple minutes, first minute it burns, second it tastes like shitty flavored vodka, and then, your in the clear, I think it's worth the raised BA. We need simple methods like this to increase the BA of all drugs!

I just thought of something, I wonder if someone dissolved Sub in alcohol and then Plugged it if it would increase the BA even more. Lol, obviously it would burn like a mother fucker but I'm sure that theres some people on BL that are willing to try it. Im kinda curious tho, would plugging an alcohol/Sub solution be even more effective than the sublingual method? No way am I going to try this, just asking out of curiosity

I Just tried this out and it works great, thanks for the great advice 6/7, Im always interested in ways to increase BA. I used a shot glass, 1mg Sub, and about 1ml vodka (yuk), It's only bad for the first couple minutes, first minute it burns, second it tastes like shitty flavored vodka, and then, your in the clear, I think it's worth the raised BA. We need simple methods like this to increase the BA of all drugs!

I just thought of something, I wonder if someone dissolved Sub in alcohol and then Plugged it if it would increase the BA even more. Lol, obviously it would burn like a mother fucker but I'm sure that theres some people on BL that are willing to try it. Im kinda curious tho, would plugging an alcohol/Sub solution be even more effective than the sublingual method? No way am I going to try this, just asking out of curiosity

I don't think you're going to enjoy the feeling of high proof liquor on your anus. I really wouldn't try this at all.

Furthermore, plugging has a higher BA than sublingual (w/o alcohol), so if you're looking to get a higher BA than either plugging or sublingual (with alcohol), you know the top step and the reasons why most people won't go there.

There aren't methods to increase the BA of all drugs, sadly enough. Buprenorphine is just lucky in that regard.

^ haha yea, Im not saying that I'm going to try it, I don't usually plug my drugs, I just thought that it would increase the BA even more if someone was willing to endure the pain. I know this is kind of off topic of the sublingual subject but It just popped into my head so I thought I'd mention it.

An earlier post said something about mouthwash after the sublingual bupe... But what about right before? Has anyone tried this? (with alcohol-containing mouthwash, of course...)

it makes sense to me. I used to always use mouthwash before my bupe and at the time I was taking 4mgs a day. I ran out of mouthwash and lately I've been taking 6mgs to get by. I don't know if it's a direct connect though.

I always assumed the mouthwash helped remove a thin layer of dead cells in your mouth, making your the surface layer of your mouth able to absorb better. That was just my guess though, I have no facts to back it up. Lately I've also started brushing under my tongue because of this theory. Your best bet for potentiation is tagamet, I think I got 30 generics for $4-6. which is well worth it if you can find generics.

Hmmm...I'm glad to see people are getting good use of this. I had suspected it wouldn't catch on too well, but apparently I was wrong.