• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Alcohol and Suboxone - Alcoholic Solutions for Higher BA With Sublingual Use

I'm going to give this a go later today. One thing: the amount of alcohol seems extremely low. I would personally prefer to have the mixture slightly more 'liquified' by adding a bit more alcohol (say around 5ml per 2mg Suboxone). Is there any reason why doing this would alter the outcome?

ok guys this works i didnt belive i get 60 subs a month it def works im very tolerent to the stuff i might say and i can feel like i jus started the sub now its great somedays work better than others tho whys that..........0 and it burns like a german whore>>>>>>.ewwwwwwwwww

I'm going to give this a go later today. One thing: the amount of alcohol seems extremely low. I would personally prefer to have the mixture slightly more 'liquified' by adding a bit more alcohol (say around 5ml per 2mg Suboxone). Is there any reason why doing this would alter the outcome?

Try holding 5ml of alcohol under your tongue.

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm not an alcohol person and don't keep liquor on-hand: Would wine work, or is its alcohol content too low for these purposes?

You want the highest alcohol content you can find. Wine would be too low. It would still work, just not nearly as well.

^this is probably a stupid question but is this only drinkable alcohol that works or is it possible to use rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol too?

lol do not use alcohol that is not meant for human consumption.

Not a stupid question, either. I'm glad you asked so I could make that clear.

Best drinkable alcohol you could use is Everclear 191. It's going to burn like a mother fucker, but the alcohol content is incredibly high. My personal preference is just plain old Bacardi or some type of vodka. I was using Malibum coconut rum for a while and it worked quite well and it actually tasted pretty good. The burn was minimal too. Very easy to look past.

Simplified method for dummies: put a few drops of high-proof alcohol under your tongue along with your suboxone. (if you're too lazy/busy to premix them.)

This thread is interesting cause I essentially do this with water and found it helps a lot. I gag at the taste of Suboxone so I can't let it dissolve completely because it takes too damn long. Anyways, my doc told me to crush my tablets up and put 2-3 drops of water in my mouth after i put the powder in and let it sit without swallowing at all for 10-15 minutes. I did this and found that I was able to go from 24mg to 16mg a day because I was absorbing so much more and not swallowing as much. I even spit it out after 10-15 minutes so I hardly even taste that shit anymore unless some of the solution accidentally hits the top of my tongue. Anyways, I will have to try it with alcohol to see if that makes it any more pronounced of an effect.

what if you put more than a few drops under your tongue. I'd say about .5cc? maybe a little more? Would this be too much? A buddy of mine is going through a detox and only has 4mg of suboxone left so I told him to do this but he said he might have used too much. He used vodka...

Try holding 5ml of alcohol under your tongue.

it isnt hard, just use some good vodka (grey goose, belvedere). I used to do this awhile ago and a nice smooth vodka doesnt hurt at all. Just make sure you brush your teeth and use mouthwash before attempting to do this. Makes all the difference in the world!

^ 5ml is a lot.. You can hold maybe 2ml under your tongue, but 5ml is going to be too much and you'll end up swallowing some rather quickly.. Maybe you're more talented, I don't know.

I'd say this method is about equal to snorting and I tried it with 190 proof alcohol. As suggested, 2mg/ml seems to be a good concentration and taking much more than 4mg at once using this method isn't that reasonable.

If I use bupe sublingually I always rinse my mouth with listerine (~10% ABV) right before and it dissolves a bit faster, as well as comes on a bit faster. I've been on about 4mg per day so I'm not sure if it affects the absorption that much.

A tincture seems like too much of a hassle, I'll stick with the hassle of plugging ;)

Ive tried this method with sublingual bensodiazepines, Fluscand(Flunitrazepam) and Rivotril. Dont know if it did any good though, did numb my mouth very nicely though! :D Whiskey is the alcohol of my choice.

Maybe i should try this with Suboxone then since ive stopped slamming my bupe and my nose is totally fucked up. There is something in Suboxone that fucks my nose up.
I guess its that flavour they add. Subutex is fine, but suboxone is the devil of nosejobs.
Ive always hesitated from using Sub subL because this psychological thing that taking it through the nose hits harder and such. But im gonna try this someday and see.

just tried this method about an hour ago. i used 2mg of suboxone and had some 80 proof rum. i dosed about 50 minutes ago. i got a little buzz going, about comparable to insufflation to me. i'm gonna use some everclear next time to see if it works better.

i use some patrone i used to be a alcoholic so now i cnat stand alcohol at all!! but a few drop ehhh mate i can do it i cnat tell if it does ne thing i cnat find a good potentiation way for bupe i have been on maintence for over a year guys wats a good potentiator?> a benzo= death but is so good promethazine cant get benadryl is a lie it makes u sleep tagamet is 15 buks a box so no way ne thing worth it soma??? i think soma would be best bet

Well this is my last hope for bupe, since I seem incapable of taking tablets sublingually, and there is too much powder to keep snorting my Temgesic tablets. I'm going to give this a try, I hope it works for me. I just seem to have a problem with holding things under my tongue.

Just a few questions:

1. About how long would I have to hold the alcohol in? I saw some people say 1 minute, and others said 30 minutes.

2. Should I swish the solution around my mouth or just try to keep it under my tongue? If my mouth fills with saliva like it always does when I try sublingually and it becomes obvious I can't keep the solution under my tongue, would it work to just swish the solution around my mouth for a longer amount of time? Would the drug eventually absorb through the membranes under my tongue?

3. I don't have any syringes. How does 1 teaspoon sound? Like 1 teaspoon with 2-3 Temgesic tablets disolved in them, and then pouring that into my mouth?

4. How do you "hold" liquid under your tongue?

^i would say hold it under for 10 minutes. are you planning on doing the exact method 6/7 wrote or just putting alcohol with bupe under your tongue? i would highly recommend using 6/7's method. that way the solution is in a cotton ball and you can just hold that under your tongue.

also, if this doesn't work, you could try plugging or injecting?

^i would say hold it under for 10 minutes. are you planning on doing the exact method 6/7 wrote or just putting alcohol with bupe under your tongue? i would highly recommend using 6/7's method. that way the solution is in a cotton ball and you can just hold that under your tongue.

also, if this doesn't work, you could try plugging or injecting?

I can't use the needle method because I don't have any needles and I don't want to go through the hassle of finding some.

So that means I also have no way of measuring out fluids, or drawing fluids into cotton balls. Will the cotton from the end of a Qtip absorb the fluid on its own from a spoon without me having to draw anything through it? Like if I just drop the cotton ball in there, will it soak up the alcohol/bupe solution on its own?

If not, then I have to go with a simpler method. I'm going to try just mixing a solution tonight of a teaspoon of vodka with 1-2mg of bupe and tossing it under my tongue. I'm sure I won't be able to keep it under my tongue, so I may try swishing it around for half an hour and see if that does it.

I wish I could figure out sublingual administration better.

^actually you don't even need a syringe really. when i did this method, i used an oral syringe, which are over-the-counter at any pharmacy. that will work well.
and yes, you can just drop a ball of cotton into the spoon and it will absorb the liquid.

It's suboxone. Do we really need a three page thread on how to inc. the BA of a drug that has a ceiling or am I missing something here? If you're on subs, you ain't gettin' hi' no matter what.