OH, OXFORD - 12.06.08 - *DIVERSION*

timmy8709

Bluelighter
DEC 6, 2008 *DIVERSION* OXFORD,OH

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE FIRST ANNUAL *DIVERSION* HOUSE PARTY. WE HAVE RENTED OUT CABINS AT A PRIVATE CAMPGROUND AND WE WILL BE PUTTING STAGES INSIDE THEM. ALL RESPONSIBLE AGES ARE WELCOME, BUT YOU MUST BE 21 TO DRINK, NO EXCEPTIONS !!! ADMISSION IS FREE, IT’S $5 TO DRINK ON THE KEGS ALL NIGHT LONG.

Mindboggle Productions will be starting a series of smaller events, these events will feature some of the best acts from the area and we will always try to have different acts for each event, these events will always offer either a $5 admission fee or free admission, the price will never go above $5 for entry to these smaller events. The afterhours for these events will also feature brand new acts trying to make there way into the scene, DJ's interested in doing this are encoraged to message us via myspace for info.

diversion-1.jpg

tag.gif

www.myspace.com/mindboggleproductions
www.mindboggleproductions.com
[email protected]

-MINDBOGGLE PRODUCTIONS-

oxford ohio is the general area, it's actually located about 5 miles from Oxford.

What's wrong with Oxford? I've been going to events there for years and never, ever have I had a problem. Maybe if you weren't doing something illegal you wouldn't have a problem! pffft!

What's wrong with Oxford? I've been going to events there for years and never, ever have I had a problem. Maybe if you weren't doing something illegal you wouldn't have a problem! pffft!

WTF? I heard that you did a little bit of the illegal got in trouble and then seemed to talk her way out of it.......
Screwing over others and those that were friends....

It's just what I heard so hmmm maybe you shouldn't talk like that! Oxford is usually pretty rough on ravers....anyway..... not tryin to start shit I was just baffled that a comment like that would come from you since what I had heard ...

If I am wrong them pm me and let me know and I will delete my post... sorry just throwing it out there

Just puttin it out there... from what I hear a quite a few got thrown under the bus... thats why I said it's what I hear.... I don't know what really happened.... I just got word of mouth and am askin....

WTF? I heard that you did a little bit of the illegal got in trouble and then seemed to talk her way out of it.......
Screwing over others and those that were friends....

It's just what I heard so hmmm maybe you shouldn't talk like that! Oxford is usually pretty rough on ravers....anyway..... not tryin to start shit I was just baffled that a comment like that would come from you since what I had heard ...

If I am wrong them pm me and let me know and I will delete my post... sorry just throwing it out there

Listen here I don't know you and I don't know what you've heard but I went to jail a few months back for my third dui. I served my 29 days and was released. I've never screwed anyone over and whoever told you this has got shit way fucked up. My arrest is public knowledge. I really don't appreciate you spreading untrue rumors about me. If you had a problem with me or any unanswered questions then take it up with me on a PM in the first place, not a public message board. Just to clarify the situation.

Well like I said, whatever happened happened and I heard a totally different story, I made it public because like you said it'spublic knowledge.....Right?

on a side note the ones who said this still disagree with your statement, alot of shit has went down,,,, thats; what's being said just thought you might like to know what people are saying....