Money Isn't Everything - NYC - Sept. 26th

The_Gray_Rival

Bluelighter
Money Isn't Everything
$10 - All Ages - No ID required
Wednesday Sept. 26th 2001. (no school thursday)
Lower Level: HardKore
Rob GEE
Delirium
Johnny Harcore!
Entropy & BHPC
DJ Twist
Master Plece
Perfect Dark
Chris Doof
Ill-Logical
Dimentia, Panic & DJ Germ
Ground Level : Trance
Pleasurehead
Jevic plus DJ Pauly
John Bas
Francis Bishop aka OB-1
Punch
Thomas Foltron
Kalyx
Tommy ryde & Speks
The Germ
Level 2 : House/Techno
Hush & Bon Bons
Circuit Breaker
Johnny Fame
DJ Niko
Simi & Chris Thorpe
Chris Miller
Underdog
G-spot
Level 3 : Jungle (my shit)
Supa MC/DJ T.C.Izlam
Christian Bruna, Kech, Beau & 9x
Josef Fazor with MC Overide
Stepwise with MC ETC
Krazy Glue vs. Myk Cee
Miztah Lex, Seler & Elyte
MC SKO
Level 4 : Respect Roof (Outside)
Knowledge
Tommie Gunn
Scorpion
Gil - T
Exodus
Djamee
Chris Love & Billy Belmont
Profit
20 West 39th ST
Between 5th and 6th Aves. NYC 10018
main Info line (212)-615-NYWO - (718)-492-NYWO www.NewYorkWorldOrder.com
[email protected]
2,500 capacity + 5 rooms + 5 levels + 53 DJ's + 4 MC's + 5 performers + every sound and style = $10
www.SPEEED.com (check out the venue)
Club Speed is also getting down with the concept...
$1 Waters all nite - $1 sodas - $1 Juices
$1 glowsticks any color, any kind - $10 NYWO shirt - CD's and mixx tapes of almost every DJ billed @ Dawn's NYWO table.
Take subway: B, D, F, Q, S, W, 4, 5, 6, 7, trains to 42nd ST NYC, then a short walk to SpEEED.
Money isn't Everything will have an incredible vibe even before entering the place. We (us, ha) will all be there. See u guys soon.
[This message has been edited by The_Gray_Rival (edited 05 September 2001).]

Yah baby yeah!
I'll be there (with Gray_Rival), hopefully see some other bluelighta's there too...including PartEkidRepsAcosta lol I see you everywhere.
Adios
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker
[This message has been edited by -spiderman- (edited 05 September 2001).]

hell yeah man, that's what i'm talking about. fuck those parties where they are not even worth the 40 dollarz that u just paid to just sweat in one spot cause u can't move and shit.

Sounds like an ill party, wish they had more of them when I was still in the U.S., hahaha. Key Skate got plaid out. But beware of raves in Manhattan guys, they are usually.....

Whats Up..
Cant wait for this party.. Bump.. Got to make a bluelight meetup
wink.gif

Hmm...sounds like a plan. I'm a little worried about the all ages things especially since it's only $10. I'll stick it out if you guys do
wink.gif
!
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

Ah man this party looks pretty dope. I think I'm gonna head up to this one. But who knows how many kids are gonna walk in the door if it's only 10 bucks. It should at least be 16+. See you guys there!!! PEACE!!!

Oh my god, I just found out about this party, and I have to go....only $10, how could I pass this up?!

Just in case anyone "under the legal age" is considering going, BRING YOUR IDs. It doesn't matter if it's an all ages party. Tunnel pulled some shit the night of Bliss and didn't let people without IDs in.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

yup definatly hitting this up, for 10 bucks how can you go wrong! actually alot of ways, but im not gonna think of that. Trix! we definatly gotta meet at this one! Man really hope it wont get completly run over by 12 yr old party kid wanabes =) oh well, im still looking forward to this. As always im going with Spiderman, Gray Rival, and Droppie5. See ya all there!
------------------
video games dont affect kids; if pac-man affected us as kids we’d all be running around in darkened rooms munching on magic pills and listening to repatitive music...
AIM SN: Elf N His Zippo

10 bucks? hrm.. ya.. me and icey'll be there.. CT BLERS REPRAZENT! wh00t!
frEddiE d

Good god, I love jungle. I'm gonna dance so much, it's going to be mind-boggling. (Maybe not)
Anyway, this is what raves should be, good price, with good value, and cheap fucking water.
Look, if many people go, that will tell production companies that the demand for a cheaper rave is high. If the demand is high, and NYWO is successful, others may try to mimic the same success.
This is somewhat an optimistic point of view, but shit, if it happens...
¦D
Oh, and this time, REALLY GUYS, let's have a huge, gargantuan meet-up. We just gotta pick a floor and a side, and we're straight.

Ok so if we're gonna organize a meetup, lets get someone who knows and has already been to Club Speed to do it.
Anyone wanna do the honors?
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker

Lol $10 is the only reason im going, i mean, its something to do. So im down for a meetup, i already know like 100 stamford headz going, we are gonna take over the place lol, its club CT now bitch!@!!!! aight hit me up, peace
------------------
~Maui2k [URL=http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
AIM: PeerBoy

yeah Charl-e-j we def. need to meet up and anyone else too, I haven't met any bluelighters yet, so it would be cool then. I havent been to Speed yet though...

this party sounds awesome... i am definitely going to be there with freddie d and icey.. only $10.. i still can't believe that one
smile.gif
well anyways they should definitely put an age limit on this, i mean at least 16+, hopefully they will.. but if not, fuck it, its only $10... catch all of you crazy people later

bada bing bada BUMP
------------------

I'm a gay dickhead. Will all of you suck my dick please. COCKSUCKER, boo boobeedooodooo!
Love the chicken and the flowers, sucking my cock.