• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ways to take valium

Status
Not open for further replies.

swat150

Greenlighter
My doc has prescribed me 90 10mg valium a month. Trust me i dont plan on taking this much.

Ive tried sublingal. it works ok. When people on this site talk about eating it, do they mean actually chewing itup and swallowing it?

What is the best way to take this to get the best and maxium effect out of it? I no its not water soluable so its not best to snort it. Let me know what you think?

ive searched erowid. No real good answers. Im trying this site now.

Thanks for anyhelp! And its good to find a great site like this!

first of all welcome to bluelight:) i say just swallow the pill(s);) most pharms have shitty taste when chewed. benzos have very high bioavailability so the best way is to take them orally. pls feel free to pop in new member introductions and say hi;)

valium is 1 of the fastest acting benzo's according to the doctors manual, if you cant wait 10mins for it to kick in by simply swallowing it, then you've got some serious a.d.d lol.
jus swallow, lay back n relax/wait

Thanks guys!. Im use to xanax or klonpin so i just wasnt exactly sure. I am just concered that if I eat something will it not be as effective because of the absorbsion with the food?

xanax works just as fast, or imo twice as fast. but w/e floats your boat

what about taking valium sublingually (under the tongue)? Would that make it kick in a little faster?

SO snorting valium wont work right?
Any other ways to take valium besides eating it?

step one. Pour glass of water ( if you prefer. i just swallow pills without water cause im more hardcore than evil kinevil )

Step Two. take top off bottle or push pill through blister-pack ( if you under 10 of over 80 ask a family member for help ) this can be a tricky step

step three. Take pill out of bottle & place in mouth

Step four. swallow pill. ( Or be a retard & snort or IV it or shove up where the sun don't shine. )

if you need any further help feel free to IM me.

Jeez.....

Snorting Valium will work, but it's pointless; there's no time release. That's the only reason to snort pills. Taking Valium any other way than prescribed is just a waste of time and your pills. Personally I chew them up just for the hell of it since I actually kind of like the taste of benzos, but I'm sure there's not much if any difference.

I've been using them sublingually and it seems to work very well.
I don't mind the taste and they break up easily.
I chew them, work them under my tongue and wait. Anyone else have such success with this method of admin.?

No matter how much I hope and wish and pray that snorting -pams will make them work better, it doesn't matter.

Just swallow it or chew it. Sublingual if you can handle the taste (which really isn't all that bad IMO).

Chewing it up and swallowing is not actually what people mean when they say "eat it." Usually, eat it just means to swallow it whole. HOWEVER, chewing it up and swallowing (similar to "parachuting" - crushing, wrapping in a small piece of toilet paper and swallowing) is more effective than swallowing whole. The surface area is increased, thus allowing your stomach to absorb it quicker.

With Valium, you can also snort it effectively. A lot of people debate snorting benzos (especially xanax) and whether it works or not, but with Valium, it definitely does work via snorting.

That said, I'd suggest chewing and swallowing or parachuting. They are the two most efficient method, as well as sublingual.

Yeah definitely eat it. Er, Swallow it whole - ^^ as sixpartseven just said =D. It works very fast and you seriously shouldn't be needing it to kick in faster than that, haha.

With Valium, you can also snort it effectively. A lot of people debate snorting benzos (especially xanax) and whether it works or not, but with Valium, it definitely does work via snorting.

I've tried and it honestly had zero effect whatsoever..
I'm assuming it has worked for you?

I've had it work many times for me personally, and there are sources spread around Other Drugs that scientifically back up the effectiveness of diazepam via intranasal administration. I'll look for them, I just have to remember what thread I saw it in.

Everytime i take a benzo, i take it sublingually.
Alprazolam was manky at first but i really dont mind the bitterness now.
Diazepam is kinda neatural tasting. Alot nicer than alprazolam anyway!
Clonazepam is kinda nice tasting & leaves a nice sensation in your mouth :) minty! =D
Bromazepam is chalky & tasteless & dissolves very easily.
Midazolam is sour & stingy on the tongue & is by far the harshest tasting benzo. Leaves your tongue slightly numb & blue for for a few minutes afterwards. =D

Only swallowed lorazepam, lormetazepam & oxazepam. That was years ago tho.
Its purely sulingual these days! :) Really dont mind the taste & prefer the quicker onset.
Thought more people here woulda prefered sublingual to swallowing whole!

My doc has prescribed me 90 10mg valium a month. Trust me i dont plan on taking this much.

Ive tried sublingal. it works ok. When people on this site talk about eating it, do they mean actually chewing itup and swallowing it?

What is the best way to take this to get the best and maxium effect out of it? I no its not water soluable so its not best to snort it. Let me know what you think?

ive searched erowid. No real good answers. Im trying this site now.

Thanks for anyhelp! And its good to find a great site like this!

sublingual works very very fast. i'm a benzonaut with hardkor experience behind my tail, and i actually can get like a mild buzz from 3 under the tongue on a starving stomach after weeks of withdrawal....so, don't underestimate the SL method. its proven and it works.

swallowing it with a glass of water also works, but takes a tad longer - all this on an empty stomach of course. eating is a habit that should be dropped when one indulges in pills.

valium has virtually the quickest onset of any benzo, so its ok to swallow. but if on a full stomach, SL, and youre good to go to the cocktail bar.

oh and if you chew it, youll get half the tablet stuck in your teeth...so dont do that.

and also, if its not the Roche valium, then dont SL it...it will just turn to mush and blend with saliva. the roche almost seems to dissolve because its so beautifully and compactly prepared.

mmmm. a roche valium and some bolli....and life is grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.