Groove Theory 8/11/01 Bronx, NY

-spiderman-

Bluelighter
Aight here's the info:
8/11/01
Smoovegroove brings you...
Groove Theory
Located at: Key Skate Roller Rink, Bronx, NY (138th Street)
Contacts: (516)-247-5557 | | | [email protected] | | | www.smoovegroove.net
Price: $30.00 in advance, more @ the door.
ROOM 1
------
Commander Tom
Frankie Bones
Chris Liberator
Atomic Babies
Andy Trex
Mark EG
OS/2
ROOM 2
------
DJ Bam Bam
Future Funk & The Creator
Pleasurehead
Blackwatch
Johnny Fame & Chris Love
Alan Sax & Mythi-S
Jevic & DJ Pauly
Circuit Breaker & Jimmy Swift
Space Monk-E & DJ Hardknox
Syntax Era
Johnny Joints & Digital Fusion
Jungle Room
------
Dara (w/ MC J. Messinian)
Odi
Datcyde
JO-S
Orion
Knowel
Tarzan & Skope
Missing Link & Krazyglue
Josef Fazor & Gil-T (w/ Mc Override)
Kid Vicious & Syk (w/ Mc Dalakite)
Times: 8 p.m. (yeah right anyone who knows the key knows that's BS) to 6 a.m.
Comments: Well, nice ass lineup, and on the flier it actually says "A special outside chillout area has been added to assure a comfortable environment." Holy shit anyone who went to The Music Made Me Do It knows that's a fuckin blessing. But then again...fliers can lie. Oh well we'll see, and I hope to see summa you peeps there too.
Can anyone please confirm that this party is all ages please? I know it has no reason to be different than the previous all-ages parties at the venue, but I just wanna be assured and can't find it on the flier
Adios.
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker
[This message has been edited by -spiderman- (edited 25 July 2001).]

I E-mailed Smoovegroove and they said that they are 100% sure the outside area will be open, and that the party is all ages.
i am girlishly flushed with joy!
------------------

Yeah this will definitly be a bangin party!
Especially since its BAM BAM's CD release party and Frankie Bones is spinning a "Factory" set.
And usually SMOOVE GROOVE always does a good job with most of their parties.
This will definitly be worth going to without a doubt!
Any other B/L'ers going?

oh my... i was hopin thered be a party on the 11th, and the dnb line up looks oh so nice.
[This message has been edited by MrLovaLovammmmmm (edited 26 July 2001).]

oh yeah, this is the party ivee been waiting for...cant wait to see Odi, Frankie Bones and Bam Bam. I will DEFINATLY be here with spiderman, droppie, and rival. Oh yeah to add, i heard this is actually being put on by GrooveSmoove and Sympty, so i mean you just cant go wrong. This time lets actually try to get the BLers to meet up this time.
------------------
video games dont affect kids; if pac-man affected us as kids we’d all be running around in darkened rooms munching on magic pills and listening to repatitive music...
AIM SN: Elf N His Zippo

im down with the spiderman c-j crew :p ill be there fully supporting the jungle scene, odi for fucking ever!!@!@! ok heres the deal, anyone want to meet up? heres where.
ok, if you dont know how to get into the jungle room at the key heres how you do it. from the moment you step in the place youll see the main two rooms strait ahead of you, however, if you pull to the right and follow the hallway behind where you just came in, youll come into the jungle room. We shall meet in front of the large fan that they have in this room it is too the left of when youenter, youll see the opendoor to the outside, the fan is usualy right around that door. how about 1:00 AM? Ill bring a sign. oh wow im hosting a meetup. isnt that some shit. lol anyone have any questions email me [email protected] I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE!!!! SO SHOW THE FUCK UP!@!@!@!@! EVEN IF YOUR CRAPPED ON AND CANT MOVE YOUR LEFT LEG I WANT YOU TO CRAWL TO THE MEETUP!@!@! LOL crazy kids forever, hit me up asian sensation dj eggroll no doubt lol peace.
------------------
~Maui2k http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
Aim: PeerBoy

ROLL CALL
Im 100% going, just gotta pick up the ticket.
------------------

Mmmm, at the fan, that thing is awesome. We'll be there! lol we're prolly goin WITH you anyways hah
------------------
[This message has been edited by -spiderman- (edited 26 July 2001).]

Hey-I looked at the flyer and I figured it out. With all of the free CD giveaways, you could theoretically walk out of that place with 13 brand spankin new CD's. Woohoo! anyway, i will be there with a permanent smile plastered on my face, this is gonna be a crazy party...and btw, the afterhours thang should be good too-check out www.triborocrew.com for more info. i went to a day party they threw in june at flushing meadow park in queens-it waas really chill, everyone brings blankets and picnic stuff, and the djs kinda walk around and hang out with everyone. at one point we had frankie bones just chillin on our blanket! so DONT miss the after party!!!

Hmmm... I'm going to Inhale 2 the week after this one. Fuck, too much dough. Fuck it, no, well.... I'll think about it.

^
|
|
posted meetup directions :p 1:00am at the fan in the jungle room
------------------

this party has a dam nice lineup
smile.gif

i dunno about some of these cd giveaways, but i know its gunna be a great time either way
Im down for the meetup, even if im some simple green boy... but ill be sure to tag along with a bluelighter
smile.gif

oh yea, expect this party to have mucho mucho long lines outside and mucho mucho overcrowding till atleast like 2am!

yah the venue lines are notoriously insane, but that's why you get there at like 8 hehe. and with the outdoor area now open, it shouldn't be too crowded, we see
and yeah meetup wit us!
------------------

yea I always get to the key early, the first time i was there the line was 2 hours long... ugh. Im so psyched for odi tho
smile.gif
I wanted to see him at one nation but i left before he came on cuz it sucked ass there. Anyway, im recovering from an acid trip last night heh. so whos going?
------------------

wasup this party sounds dope. and you know im up for any party at the key... see you all there. and im almost positive of those 13 free cds i wont leave with a single one. ::sigh:: oh well.
Everyone check out Stereotopia, party sounds nice. and its only 11 days after this one.
------------------
I gaurantee you'll get fucked up... even if you dont want to.

Hmmmm, it seems like not too many Bluelighters are excited about going to this party.......
By the way did anyone notice that Groove Theory is the exact same lineup as
BRASS MONKEY 3???
Well guess what??? I think it's time for a huge phatty -
****BUMP****

haha, Frankie Bones is always spining a "special facory set", but I have never seen him show up once..

heh well im looking forward to him anyway, and also of course to odi. yeah im going definatly, gray when you making a ticket run?
------------------
video games dont affect kids; if pac-man affected us as kids we’d all be running around in darkened rooms munching on magic pills and listening to repatitive music...
AIM SN: Elf N His Zippo