CHRISTOPHER THORPE
JAY ROC
JACK MCDEVITT
Visual Production...BIONIC DOTS
Live Interactive Visuals...O.U.T.
FOR FULL INFO...617.576.9711
I'm definitely there...This a party you DON'T wanna miss
*Amy*

is no one going to this?? i know mah crew : *hugs the crew* is going - with or with me- i just got a new job so we'll see how things pan out- but its gonna be a great party
smile.gif

besides- i've heard maine smells like broccoli in the mornin
wink.gif
hahaha....OCG!
------------------
~*PLUR*~
Nicola
through sub-aquatic basslines and cascading piano rythms we will find the mountains of heaven and gardens of paradise that lie within everyone of us

Nicola,
If you guys want to help me out by stopping in cambridge first and throw my scooter in my truck for me, I'll join you.
I've never been to Maine, why does it smell
smile.gif
?

OMG, Mickey Finn, yes!!!!!!!
Haven't seen him since DnB massive in
T-O-R-O-N-T-O.
One question, How are they doing Lewiston into 4 areas?
Outside/Inside, I guess.

Hope they don't set it up like they did at Earthfest, considering the second arena had shitty ass sound and the whole setup just drew everyone to the main site... so the second area was all distorted
Felt bad for the DJ's in the second night, considering Irene and Feelgood stole all the attention
Hope Sandra Collins shows up this time
definitly hitting this shit up!

I'll be there! Any other Maine kidz from the board going?
------------------
I want to give you
everything, I want to
give you energy, I want
to give you a good
thing....

Maine rocks, especially Portland and especially in the summer.
Lewiston's kinda nasty and kinda far away.. Portland is pretty close to the border..
anyway i might show

Hey yas ppl. Hey Micodin *waves* It's Sinnamon heh. OK so I think I may have a ride. Not sure just yet,and have to request time off from work. I know u offered and all,and thanx
smile.gif
Meet up with yas sum where? Sound good? Where and what time? I looked for ya online the past few days,but u havent been on. Assuming u probably been busy working. Welp see ya laterz.
------------------
When u dream there are no rules,people can fly,anything can happen,sumtimes theres a moment that ur waking when u become aware of the real world around u,but ur still dreaming,u may think u can fly,BUT u better not try.
[This message has been edited by SuNSTar (edited 09 July 2001).]

So, yeah.. We're gonna be there
smile.gif

Pat, we can definitely come by to give you a hand.. we'll talk about it sometime soon.
Just wonderin though.. does anyone know where we can get some fliers??? Our little group hasn't been to a party in quite some time, and Satellite had none this weekend. Oh yeah.. What about hotels/motels in the area? Does anyone know of any that are kinda cheap? Alright then. Thanks
smile.gif

listen people... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not support tommie gunn and netwerk one... they are NOT good people, and they do NOT throw quality events... its gonna be madd shady, and i'm begging you. enter at your own risk--but please think about this. talk to people, ask around about this production, and i'm sure you'll learn some interesting things... tommie gunn is not one to be supported...please boycott his productions...i'm telling you straight up, it isnt something to dance about
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

frown.gif
thats sucha bad last post to respond after... but i guess until i find this negative vibe you speak of, im Incredibly physced to take the 6 hour road trip to this one!
The hallucination crew is know for their incredible-ness!!
This is the only good party all summer my fav. dj, Venom, is spinning.... and there aint no way in hell im missing a chance to see Him, Bam Bam AND Dj Monk at the same party!
Anyone doin a bus trip from NYC, get in touch with me, i may have a small group intrested! ([email protected])

i will ignore that response to b/c tommie gunn has never done anything to me....its all drama...drama that you hear. have some respect for the guy...he is a person and its all about respect...as for the vibe...people bring the vibes...come to summer love with love in your heart and you will bring a new life to the culture. tommie started netwerkone and brought people together..have you ever heard about old boom at the bbc...well anyways it was a friday night weekly where about 1500 people came together for 12 dollars every friday...he gave a new hope for the new england rave scene and people came from all over...some people met there closest friends there...now a days things get pricey..maybe he should be charging a lower ticket price but a lot is at risk when you throw events...for example..columbs of knowledge just lost 40,000 at awe yeah...ticket price 40.00 and you would think there were a lot of people there, so before you start talking trash please think about what you really wanna say and lets not make bluelight a drama center for people to rant...let people rave about raving and meeting one another..
remember*
it not about how far you have to drive
or the price you have to pay*
or even who's headlining that night...
its all about the vibe that you bring
remember the carebears always stare...and *us* the ravers make the event one to remember*
hugs
carebear*

^
|
|
Isn't bluelight suppose to be 14+ ??? come on carebears - will bring the vibe ?? who are you kidding ??? damn.. grow up and realize that the vibe at the party costs $20 and comes in a form of a pill .. and it's a good party if you don't get bunk pills - lol
Well I am coming from Cal for this one - any meetups planned ??? RITM !! can't miss them
smile.gif

who are you kidding? atleast someone has a positive attitude...raving isnt about drugs or pills..the media gets you on that one...maybe you should do an interview for a news station and tell them what a *rave* is all about...or maybe you already did...thats whats ruining our scene...the MEDIA and people like you who just cant enjoy the musik...
the line-up is more than i need at this party..and i cant wait.
id like to meet you at summer love...then say what you said to my face :p
smile.gif

peace and keep it real*
carebear*
***** keep on smile-n, boston, Ma *****
1 781 433 7333 main info*

is the media really lying ? more then 70% of people I see at raves are on some drug or another .. most of them are under age also - I get asked at least 10 times if I want to buy anything every time I go - so stop lying to yourself - I at least admit that I am the minority in raves ...
Oh and btw - I have never used any drugs - not even smoked pot .. and I never plan on doind it ever - so don't talk to me about the meaning of raving - cause you don't even know me - and don't tell me that I ruin the "scene" cause there is not "scene" I just feel bad for the DJ's who come and perform at parties - cause usually half of the kids won't even know there name.
Keep it real - lol - keep on telling that to yourself - on day people will grow up and stop lying to themselfs and when that happens maybe just maybe we won't get so much shit - yes I am the guy who will turn in a dealer to security - thats my share of keeping the scene alive ..
so go play with your vibe and the "scene" and PLUR and all those words - Iv'e been partying since 93 and never took drugs - btw how old are you ? my bet 16 !

i just said i wanted to meet you...
if you have been in the scene since 93 why do you talk soo much trash of it.
it is sad that most of the kats dont know who is spinning on the decks but they will learn eventully and the do learn to love it..i mean you cant learn everything all at once, you take it bit by bit...
maybe you shouldnt assume things,like you say i do.
by the way im not even 16 im an 8 year old punk just trying to make a fool of you....yah right..i am just an optimistic person.
raves died a long time ago..raves were in abandoned buildings with no permits with risk with excitment..now there r very few of them, today they are electronic music events not raves..and you are right about the scene, it is dying but i want to keep it alive.
i hate agruing with you, email me ok? i would like to meet up...
how long are u around for??? b/c we are throwing a day partie on aug 4th and i would like for you to attend
keepin it real and delightful
[email protected]

why am I talking shit about raves - cause I have been there when it was in an old warehouse - and to be honest with you - drugs played a big role in it also back then.
A bit history facts - Raves became Dance events - or whatever you want to call them - cause of the alcohol industry - yes surprising ha ? once they found out they can't sell alcohol at illegal places - they made sure they become illegal - then they started throwing them at clubs where they can sell alcohol - yes a good taxable drug.
I don't do meetups - I don't assosiate myself with bluelight - cause it is a drug discussion board - I vote my opinion and If people want to disagree thats fine.
I won't be in august but thanks for the invite I am continuing to Ibiza - It on the way and I thought that RITM is a good top on the way.
I am glad you are trying to keep the "scene" alive - but you are fighting a lost battle - make something better of your life - enjoy the parties for what they are - if you don't do drugs even better - if you do - it's your choice - enjoy the parties for what they are - entertainment - don't let it become your life style.
I am not a raver - I like the music I go to the parties and I stay away from the drugs - I never want to be a raver !!!

Ironic - Lighten up kid. Stop being such a bitch. SKY-EYE-EYE!
First you ask if any meetups are planned.. Then you say, and I qoute "I don't do meetups - I don't assosiate myself with bluelight" Are you sure you dont do drugs? Smokin crack is a drug in my bk.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Voom (edited 10 July 2001).]

well then i hope you have a wonderful time...
your attutide doesnt bash my mind...
although i still stand strong about what i belive in...
have fun in ibiza, and if you change your mind about meeting up let me know, by the way you sound like somebody i know...but hes not from cali. but he used to be on this board around the time you signed up...hmmmmmm
voom* we will meetup k?
keepn it real and delightful
miss carebear
[This message has been edited by carEbear (edited 10 July 2001).]

Woah..... this got too deep in here. Heh..... Um, just wanted to invite you Maine Kidz (and non-Maine Kidz too) to my camp after the party. It's right on a lake in peaceful Maine.... Hit me back....
------------------
I want to give you
everything, I want to
give you energy, I want
to give you a good
thing....