AWARENESS-Sat. Aug.11th NH

BigJ1

Bluelighter
(Mods- this is a teaser post about the event)We will announce the venue next week in NH
Aug.11th NOON-1AM:already signed-Eat Static(UK)Moonshine artist John Kelley,Medicine Drum,Tommie Gunn,and Macguyver.We are waiting to finalize the likes of Doc Martin,Josh Wink,and maybe Icey.This place holds over 3,500 and is a brand new complex.We still have room for djs-so tell us who you want to hear!!! Bad Boy Bill?? Venom??maybe Keoki
J
UPDATE-Scroll down to the bottom of this thread for the link to the flyer !!!!!
[This message has been edited by BigJ1 (edited 20 July 2001).]

Hey Big J: call me or email me and I'll leave my number... let's talk... some thing s are going on we need to discuss.
cbx

This party looks like a good time so far, hopefully Doc Martin will come through, i'd have to say pass on keoki....he just plain sucks! but thats just my 2cents.... peace
------------------
Man made beer, god made pot...Who do you trust?

I just caught Keoki at the RiverRave and he was ON POINT!!!! I know with him its hit or miss.
smile.gif

J

damn yo
lets get some digweed up in that shit
maybe some van dyke?
how about some dave ralph? he seems to be doing a number of new england shows lately...
sasha?
the point is... lets get some GOOD trance up in this shit... i'm getting sick of the typical "jungle, house and dnb" shit at parties... I want ot see some UK hard house or Trance take over the scene; like it has in the UK

VG If you are into UK trance-you got to check out the LIVE performance of Eat Static!! They put on a "Rabbit,Moon" type show.This will be their 1st NE outing.
We really want to avoid artists that are always in the area.I would love to do BBB or Irene-but they are around every month.Doc Martin is really close to being on the bill
smile.gif

J

BigJ, can you give me a link or something for the info on tha tparty? i read it somewhere, can't seem to find it though

duh!! wow... sorry about that... after reading the post, this is the party...
haha
aight i got it

BigJ... here's a few ideas:
1. Seb Fontaine (no doubt)
2. Irene
3. NO VENOM... WE'RE ALL VENOM'ed OUT
4. Deep Dish
5. Sandra Collins
as u can see, mostly trance.. im a trance head.. need more trance

UPDATE: just added Chicago DJ Paul Johnson!!!! The only NE gig in ...forever!!!
smile.gif

J

Have you gotten Icey yet??? Here are some more ideas:
Kimball Collins
Bad Boy Bill
Micro
Orion

Jay - here's my wish list...
Carl Cox
Armand Van Helden
Misstress Barbera
Soulslinger
DJ Conspiracy
wink.gif

Nigel Richards
matty

I would love Micro to play,but he(and others)are all over New England this summer.We really want to have artists that aren't overdone.SoulSlinger has already been contacted-just waiting to verify it!!Keoki was great at the RiverRave..so I think he will be there also.
J

Hey J
If you're looking for an awesome local dj check out my pal Paul Dailey. www.pauldailey.com
He just had great set up at Shawn's afterhours in Nashua. And he will be back for more.
Check him out. You will not be disappointed.

We've got a jungle room with SoulSlinger and TB from the UK!!!
By the way,the venue is the new Icecenter in Salem NH!!!! The town voted in our favor for the permits and gave us a 4,500 person limit!!!!!
smile.gif

J

What do you guys think about Taylor,Aphrodite,and Tall Paul???
We've got a few more options!!!
J