Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

drgnfly

Bluelighter
OH MY GOSH DRGNFLY IS POSTING... HEE HEE...
HELLZ YEAH...
JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS
Upcoming Ultaworld events
It's that time of year again!
The 2nd best party in the US, as voted by URB Magazine readers is back!
We proudly present the East Coast tradition
Starscape 2001
Saturday June 9
Ft Armistead Park, Baltimore, MD
Information will be coming up on this site by May 7
Tickets will be available around the East Coast by Saturday May 3
If you'd like to insure your place now, you can mail order tickets.
To do this, send a POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY for
$35.00 per ticket made out to Ultraworld to
Ultraworld Productions
3042 O'Donnell St
Baltimore, MD 21224
Remember the event sold out 9 days in advance last year.
Ultraworld site is... www.ultraworld.net
If anyone has any more info please do share...
See you all soon.
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

Wassup Drgnfly???????!!?!!?!! Its Sean from NYU. We met at the last Gatecrsher, remember? Anyways, me and my boy Jordan from school are definately hitting this party up. THis is going to be the official East Coast Bluelight Meetup. Do doubt about it....how are you getting there? I think i'm getting a ride from a friend who is coming down from Boston, but that's not 100% yet. Are you going to Gatecrasher this Saturday May 5th? I'm definately going to be there, so you should come check it out. Peace bro....'
lotz 'o love,
sean

I'll be there!
------------------
Trance and Dance: the enlightened path to Trancendence.

I've heard Paul Van Dyk from a few people, but Lonnie rarely books big trance dj's. Scott Henry definately, his closing sets made has made this party the best 2 years in a row.
------------------
'Phoney McRing Ring'

I think the PVD rumor is bunk, since his own website says he'll be playing in Mexico City on June 9.
Regardless, my favorite party of all time was Starscape 1999, followed by Starscape 2000. Hopefully 2001 will be just as good.
------------------
Trance and Dance: the enlightened path to Trancendence.

Hey Sean,
What's up!!!!!!!!! Long time no see...
I don't know if i'll make it this saturday or not. But i'll shoot you an email on friday or something for sho...
PVD at Starscape.. hmmm why is it that it doesn't make me all that happy!!!!
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

Man that venu is sooo freakni sweet. All i can say is Feelgood with a sunrise, so so fresh. Ahhh the memories

can you stick me in your pocket and take me along for the ride, mango boy?

from what i hear the dnb at this party is gonna be the sickest of the year, even more than revo maybe, i dono though, but from what i think bailey and storm will be here and i havent seen either of them in forever around here
and i heard pvd from a dj that was already booked at starscape so i could be wrong, but i woudl say its a very credible source
------------------
aim-mountainjuggalo
yahoo messenger- jvance69

hellz yeah, ill be treking down from good ol' connecticut for this one, how can i miss a chance to see all my favorite crackolacians!!
wooo hoo, cant wait to see you Aly, Dags and mommy!!!!! roomies!!!! hehehe.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yeah, so im a little anxious to see the lineup, i really hope they toss some good Drum and bass and hardcore in there, just for me!
wink.gif

Count me in for this! Circumstances beyond my control caused me to miss the last one but nothing's gonna stop me this year!

is there still an opening in your trunk?
smile.gif

------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

ill be going through NY and NJ to get there, i may have a seat in my car for a couple peeps, ill let you all know when my plans are finalized.
smile.gif

<~~~ *looks around to make sure none of the SE people know she's posting in NE meetups*
wink.gif

Oh q-tip: if they have D&B, of course it'll be just for you! Why else would it be there?
wink.gif
Can't wait for this one ROOMIE!
smile.gif
I'm also looking forward to meeting some of you BLers that don't make it down to the Crackolackias that often.
smile.gif

------------------
"I know a girl, she is praying for a way to justify her mind."
"It is all there, in full force, charged waves of identity and being. There are no amateurs in the world of children."

I'll be comming down with McCracker
smile.gif
aka q-tip
------------------
The music never stops...

Hey McCracker and Pinkeye, any chance I could get a rid with you two pasty white crackas?
E-bow!

EBOW!!!! You gonna come be my roomie too? ~~~YAY~~~
Pink... can't wait to see you there.
smile.gif

Hey yall... here is more info...
ULTRAWORLD
presents
STARSCAPE 20:01
Saturday June 9
Baltimore, MD
9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Voted 2nd best one off event in the U.S. in the URB Magazine Reader's Poll, 2nd only to a 30,000 person event in L.A.!
Featuring 4 areas of music, massive projections, state of the art lighting, performance artists, and a gallery display of visual artists curated by Logan Hicks of the Workhorse Gallery.
in the Main Area, under a 15,000 sq ft circus tent we present DJ's:
CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE
EMMA FELINE W/ MC J RED
HALO VARGO
SCOTT HENRY
DJ SUN
DEVIATE
For the Drum n Bass:
RANDALL
DIESELBOY
STORM
SLANT
TERRY KILBY & MATT G
LONNIE FISHER
MC DUB2
In the down tempo dance area:
A MAN CALLED ADAM
DERIGEUER & RAVI K
LOVEGROVE
DONNIE BURLIN
GRAHAM S
The fourth sound system will be in the Art Gallery area and will feature ambient and experimental electronic music by DJ's and live performances.
Visual stimulation provided by the same crews that brought you the outstanding sights at Odyssey:
LJ Scotto
Optical Delusion
Video DJ Honeygun
Kaboom & Mekaniko
Rhyzome Graphics
Double Helix Collective
Tickets for this event go on sale this coming Monday May 7 at the following outlets:
Yoshi Toshi in DC
Modern Music in Baltimore
10CarPileup in Towson
Oceans II in Annapolis
Tickets will be overnighted to the following outlets and should be there by Wednesday May 9
611 Records in Philly
Flavor in Deleware
The Kind in VA Beach
Kulture Clothing in Richmond
Satellite Records in NYC
Eclipse Body Piercing in West Virginia
Undaground Set in Allentown, PA
12 Spot Sound in Lancaster, PA
Admission is $35.00 Attendance is limited to only 4000 people
This event is strictly 18 and over, and you will be required to show ID at the gate.
NO Alcohol, glass bottles, unsealed containers of liquid allowed.
Of course, we will provide our usual friendly expertise in event throwing, meaning, you will be in line and in the door with 15 minutes, spot o pots will be lit, water, sodas and juices will be only $1.00 from the refreshment vendor, and the event will be secured and safe with adequate security and medical staff.
If you've attened the previous two Starscape events, we don't need to say much more, you know how it is... If you've only heard the stories, you can now experience it for yourself.
Keep in mind, this event sold out of tickets over 1 week in advance this year, and we anticipate the same thing could happen again. We will NOT oversell this event, and we will NOT be selling tickets at the gate. There is only one way to guarantee your place at this event, and that is to get your tickets as soon as possible.
For all additional information, including artist bios, bus trips forming, the full list of what you can and cannot bring, and other relevant information, use our website www.ultraworld.net
Thanks, we hope to see you at the event.
UW
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***