IN, Ft Wayne - Every Thursday Night - Tronic Thursday

msjmar

Bluelighter
TronicOctober.jpg

Here are the Thurs​day speci​als:​​

$3 WELL DRINK​S (RUM & COKES​,​​ VODKA​ & CRANS​,​​ ETC.)
$​​2.​​50 IMPOR​TS (​​HEINE​KEN,​​ RED STRIP​E,​​ ETC.)
$2.50 BIG ASS BEERS​ (BUD LIGHT​,​​ MILLE​R LITE)​​
$2.50 PIZZA​ BY THE SLICE​
$2 DOMES​TIC DRAFT​S
$1.25 LITTL​E KINGS​ (​​BUCKE​T FOR $6) WHO ELSE HAS LITTL​E KINGS​?​​!​​

NO COVER​ CHARG​E.​​​​ 21+ with ID. More info:​​​​ www. fwpla​yersc​lub.​​​​ com
or at www. troni​cfw.​​​​ com

tronicnovembermkiii.jpg

Come out sometime and hear 6,000 watts worth of amps 2 dual 18" EV subs, with 2 Dual 15" tops with horn. Great prices on drinks, clear, thumping sound and good times.

Last edited:
msjmar said:
Come out sometime and hear 6,000 watts worth of amps 2 dual 18" EV subs, with 2 Dual 15" tops with horn.

:lol: i love specificity!

physix said:
:lol: i love specificity!

I actually asked for the speaker specifics. We go up there at least once a month and they always have proper sound and it's a great time. The drinks are way cheaper than they are in Indy, even compared with the Melody which is pretty decently priced anyway. And it's at O'Sullivans Italian Pub. Italian and Irish in one.

Jim and I are probably going up on the 4th, if anyone is interested in going let me know

I'm a fan of mike gillenwater's tracks... and i have to agree with physix on this one!

Tronic April

Thursday April 16:

House music all night! Come get down @ O'Sullivan's with Bryan Jones at his debut as a Tronic Resident!

Shaun C - 10pm - funky house

Bryan Jones - 12-2 - banging house

Tronic Thursday 4/23

A grab bag of badass dance music. House, techno, electro, drum and bass, jungle, hip hop... hell yes.

10 PM - Heathcliff
11 PM - Josh Elias of ARP147
12 AM - Adejai
1 AM - Epitaph

Tronic Thursday 4/30
10 PM- Danny D - A Fort Wayne cat, new on the scene, spinning house with an electro vibe.
11 PM - Heathcliff - Tronic's finest, expect lots of bass and a groove to lock on to.
12 AM - Epitaph - Expect dance music from all veins - Jungle, Drum and Bass, Hip Hop and more
1 AM - Mike Harris - From Atlanta, GA, expect some fast-moving joints - jungle, 2-step, good beats

support:
www.ftwem.com