• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Why I Ran?

undead

Greenlighter
does anyone watch this show? it's on the biography channel i believe. anyways... if you haven't the premise is simple... it's interviews with subjects from high speed car chases and other such evading police things. basically it's like watching back stories on the day the person made the choice to run. it's got all police footage. usually they're seeing their police chance for the first time and talking us through what they were thinking and doing at the time.

i'm not gonna lie, there are some stories where i do feel sympathetic for the people involved. there was a kid tonight who's story was aboslutely intense and his police footage was even more intense.

it's really an interesting show for anyone interested in the criminal mind or any stuff like that. at least i find it to be a good show. =D

I've seen the show. I think it is pretty good, although I wish it were abit longer per episode on each person portrayed to let us know where they are now in their lives. Well, some, we know. They are serving time.

Liked it because they are everyday ordinary people and not your hardened criminal types. Also like it because it is the stories from the people involved, and not the cops telling their version.

Which young kid were you talking about? The one that passed out on the road? ;-) Or the one that was involved with the chase that almost hit the cows?

ive never heard of that show, but im gonna look for it and watch it. sounds interesting.