• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

As strong as it gets - Oxymorphone

PhreeX

Bluelight Crew
So I am sick of the kick.. I decided to see what I could score, so I call up "my boy" who is actually a girl, and asked for something in the narcotics depertment, namely the usuall Oxycontin or maybe a Dilaudid or two, but sadly she is out
frown.gif
As I am about to hang up so I can drive over to her place and punch her in the fucking face, she mentions "well, I do have this vial of stuff".. my ears perk with intrest, and instantly the punching is downgraded to a good smack.. "it's called, um, I think it's called Numorphan".. I almost drop the phone.. I ask her to clairify - sure enough, Oxymorphone.. next to the fentanyls and some other weird hospital shit, it's probably the strongest narcotic available.. to give you an idea, there is oxymorphone (Numorphan) and hydromorphone (Dilaudid).. the relationship is similar to oxycodone (Oxycontin) and hydrocodone (Vicodin)..
I don't even bother to sign off-line or turn my tv off.. I am hopping out the front door with my shirt in my hands, a fist full of cash..
We bullshit for awhile then she gives me the shit.. it's an orange vial with probably only about 1ml - but thats alright, that 1ml has 5mg of the drug, and thats equal to, well, a fucking good time..
This is about as good as it gets.. probably the ONLY pharmacutical narcotic I have not done.. my hands sweat.. with one hand I flip the vial upside down and with the other I pull the rear cap off the syringe .. I draw back a good 50u of air then slick as can be, I pull off the end cap and jab the needle in.. at this point my vien is throbbing like a hard cock ready for action.. I push the 50u of air into the vial and release as the plunger extends and the rig fills with the liquid.. I pull it out, flick it, ready it, and I don't even have to do as much as grab my arm or do my patented leg-over-the-arm routine - my body is ready for it.. I stick the needle in, as usual, I don't even feel it.. I pull back and get that racing heart beat as the crimson mushroom cloud explodes into the barrel of the syringe.. I push the plunger in, pull out, and for the next 2 hours it was like a long drawn out orgasam.. not the "10,000 warm fuzzy orgasams" they attribute to heroin, but it was probably the most powerfull narcotic experience I have had to date.. I just lay on the carpet of her living room as I suddenly didn't have a care in the world.. everything was right and sound.. never had I been anymore perfect..
IMO, that feeling would DEFINITLY be worth an addiction.. for the record, I have shot quarter grams of the best of the best black tar.. this shamed all of it..
I later came to and had wild sex with her.. no, wait, thats a lie.. I actually bugged her to get more of it at any cost, for the experience I kicked her an extra $20 - making my total bill $40.. I have one more good dose left, I am saving it..
If you have ANY means of getting your hands on this, then DO IT..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

damn that sounds like you had a good ass time? am envious..
------------------
moose one
[This message has been edited by Moose onE (edited 05 October 2000).]

Damn that does sound like a damn good time!!! I just don't know if i could shoot anything up! I perfer pills and smoking shit!

pig: as hard as it may seem to comprehend, there are better and/or stronger drugs out there than E, heroin, crack, etc...
this shit sounds tight. i dont know if i could handle the needle tho...is the oral reaction the same as injected (obviously i would need a higher dose..)
i need to try oxycodon too...i want to find the good pharms....
-Spencer

once again PhreeX you have made me jealous of you narcotics experience. Shit, I'm still trying to get something stronger than percocet 5, maybe a dilaudid or oxycontin, and you go and tell us about oxymorphone. ooooh, how i hate you!! =) lucky bastard

hehe I like reading sweetari's replies to PhreeX's posts
smile.gif

good stuff
applesbliss

And I like reading Applebliss's replies to sweetari's replies to PhreeX's posts.
Hee hee..
(Phreex, I am trying to imagine how it must of felt but I'm sure I can't even conjure up anything remotely close from my current selection of drug memories. So thank you for delivering it in such detail.)
smile.gif

Wow, I remember you saying that oxymorphone was your favorite opiate and this was before you had even done it. I guess you knew before you even did it how wonderful it was going to be.. How would you compare the experience to say, injecting 8mg hydromorphone? Congrats on getting a hold of this stuff. Did you ask her how she got a hold of it?? Lucky bastard..
------------------
Raving is the wave of the future.

Oh, for US pharmaceuticals! We have damn fine smack most of the time, but we're lucky to get hands on iv pethidine.
To echo the sentiment raised so often in responses to your pharmaceutical adventures... lucky bastard.
------------------
venceremos - hasta la victoria siempre
Al-Qahira, Ares, Auquakah, Bahram.
Harmarkhis, Hrad, Hou Hsing, Kasei.
Ma'adim, Maja, Mamers, Mangala, Mars.
Nirgal, Shalbatanu, Simud and Tiu.

Begin Troll Alert
-----------------
UNDERCOVER PIG is the same as DJ s-k-i-n-n-y dick and I smoke beans; he is a troll, and his posts should be ignored at all costs. Please be advised.
End Troll Alert
---------------

PhreeX, if youre comparison is correct, then that has GOT to be waaaaaaay up there on the "i'm retarted list" i bet it chruushess you!!! nice score!
------------------
If you're goin to do something, do it, "Rollin Face" you'll enjoy it more!!!!

i think this post needs to be saved in the anals of BL, i get all tingly inside when i hear about oxymorphone now! thanx PhreeX, you lucky bastard.

The "anals" of BL? I think I know where that tingly feeling you have inside is coming from...
smile.gif

------------------
Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.

Archive this post!
jesus... I know for a fact that PhreeX is responsible for getting at least one kid to go the route of IV.. he's the devil!