• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Drug test, oh no!

Bubblez

Bluelighter
Ok... I'd stopped smoking weed for over a month, when my friend came by the other night and talked me into getting really high. The next day I find out that I'm going to have to take a drug test this week. What do I do?? Any info would be greatly appreciated...
smile.gif

Um ok... yeah, I know I'm a "greenlighter" but I'm not stupid. Thanks for the sarcasm, asshole. I was asking a valid question, and I'd appreciate a valid answer. Thank you, drive thru. Anybody else with some HELPFUL thoughts on this? Thanks
smile.gif

drink lots of water, eat lots of high carbohydrate food, and excersize a lot. you could also get someone to piss for you in a tupperware cup of some sort, and tape it to your leg near your cock (or pussy) and just open it up when you go to piss. make sure whomever the piss is from is the same sex and roughly same age. that's about all i can think of now, good luck...

Seems like we have this conversation every week. Well, here we go again. If you have only smoked once this month and weren't a heavy (ie daily) smoker prior to this month, chances are you will not test positive. 30 days and it's out of your system and it takes a little while for it to build back up to detectable levels. One night high probably isn't enough. However, to play it (more) safe, don't give them the first piss of the day. Drink lots of juice and water before hand and try to have already used the bathroom a couple of times. Also, write back after the results are in and let us know how you did. Good luck.

Blue Lava and PartyRaver are right. If you have abstained for a month then have one day, it should be gone after 3 days.
Why don't you return and tell us if you passed? I think you will.

You will probably test positive... lifes a bitch, ya shouldn't smoke weed... you can try to flood yerself, it may work..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Thank you so much for the advice everyone... I'm going to beat the fucked up system we live in by passing this drug test. I have a friend who doesn't do ANY drugs, and she's the same age as me. I'm sure she'll donate some clean urine for me.
wink.gif
I'll figure out a way to bring "the goods" in with me, and keep it at approximate body temp. PhreeX, no offense, but I don't think you need to judge me because I smoke pot on occasion. I don't need you or anyone else telling me what I should and shouldn't do.

Relly, what's the scoop with Phreex?
Anyway, flooding isn't good advice in and of itself: While it'll dilute the sample, and thus make chances of a positive less, the labs test for creatine levels to check for this. So if you flood, take creatine supplements (available at some health food stores).
If you go for one of the detox kits on the market, be advised that most work by increasing - not decreasing - excetion of drug metabolites into the urine. So first urine after taking the kit will be very dirty. If you're lucky the second will be clean.

You can buy clean piss from mail order companies, keep it under you arm pit and then figure out a way to run a tube down your arm etc.
There is a story/urban legand about a guy who used a girls piss for a drug test an while he passed the drug test ok, they told him he was pregant.

I'll figure out a way to bring "the goods" in with me,
Put the piss in a condom and strap it between your legs or under your titties if their big enough. Are they?

Bubblez...
I've learned a lot about weed from my brother and here's the deal. A few years ago he was on probation but he still smoked weed. But probation meant random piss tests. He bought this thing at GNC called GoldenSeal Root and he said it worked like a charm. He would smoke up the night before and he would pass tests that came up the next day. Something to try anyway...
------------------
"Groove is in the heart..."

go to GNC, buy GHF. follow the instructions. you only have to drink it one hour ahead of time and it will make you piss clean for up to five hours. it worked for me and i smoked for years right up until the day before the test. using someone elses piss won't work unless you keep it between 95-100 degrees somehow, they will test for that. also drinking a ton of water might bring it back inconclusive due to it being too dilute. it's $40, but worth it.
peace, outkast

*laughing* How did my breast size come up in this? (34C, as if it matters...) I don't think it's a good place to carry a condom filled with piss. Anyways... I'm going to bite the bullet and try to "clean out" my system. I have a really fast metabolism, so I think I'll be okay. Hopefully, I'll be able to delay my drug test as long as possible. I'll let you all know what happens.
smile.gif

Hey, I am *NOT* passing judgement because you smoke pot, I am stating my opinion that if you're in a situation where you will be tested for drugs, then you shouldn't be using drugs that will result in a positive test result..
It's foolish to put your freedom at risk because you wanted to hit that kind bud from yer friends new tripple chamber Graffix .. this applies to ANYONE using ANY DRUG ..
I didn't want you to think I was attacking you for smoking marijuana, I just think there is no excuse for failing a drug test - you either have control of the date, or you're in a situation where you shouldn't be using ..
A little advice -
*) Forget Golden seal, it is tested for - it will work for the simple piss-stick tests though ..
*) Forget anything sold at head shops - most of these do little, and I would laugh out loud when the directions said "take with a gallon of water" ..
*) Use vitamin C (is that it?) to give yer piss a yellow color ..
What do I recomend? Cranberry juice and water, some creatine to make it look real, and hit mid-streem...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

vitamin b12 will make your piss yellow, not vitamin c, tons of water day of (or all night if it's in the morning) and 2 b12 pills 2 hours before the test, you'll piss all water that's colored yellow and pass with flying colors, kthxbye

Stay active, the faster your metabolism the faster it gets out of your system, I would say work out everyday up until your test, the night before drink alot of water but not too much, take some type of Vitamin B for the yellowness and make sure the piss test isn't the first piss of the day since thats the dirtiest. I got most of this info from www.marijuana.com.....go to the drug testing link, it tells you all about testing. Hope I helped.
FatCat

I used one of those stay clean drinks with success. Those detox carbo drinks work for a few hours masking the toxins in your urine.
I KNOW it had some impact on my urine because when I took the test my urine was almost a fluorescent green colour. I passed the test anyway.

I disagree PhreeX, the problem is not doing drugs that could show up, the problem is working at a place that drug tests. I say go ahead and test positive, get fired, and find abetter place to work that isn't going to make you paranoid about getting 'caught'.