• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best way to take adderall?

mthree984

Bluelighter
What is everyones opinion on the best way to take adderall recreationaly, like either parachuting, insufflating, eating...?

I find that both eating (15+ mg for a newbie) and snorting (10+ mg for a newbie) work well.
I wouldn't smoke it...
Shooting it is a bad idea...too many fillers etc. In general it is unwise to inject pills.

snort it....its bum as hell when u snort it...drink alot of beer after wards...make sure u swallow all ur drippage...dont spit it out....

from my friend's limited experience... he said it worked much better when swallowed than when he tried to snort it.

50 mg is a HUGE dose of adderall, especially for someone with no tolerance! It would likely cause some bad effects...

I find that around 40 mg parachuted gives me the best affects...
PS: Sorry meant to post this earlier, forgot...

has anyone shot here shot adderall? and what would you use to break it down? lemon juice? vinegar? or is it just a really bad idea? i mean, i shoot dope, crack, coke... so is this any worse? they cut those things with some shitty substances sometimes. any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Originally posted by fairnymph:
50 mg is a HUGE dose of adderall, especially for someone with no tolerance! It would likely cause some bad effects...
At once of course... I find it way to easy to blow thru 80 mgs of adderal in 4-6 hours.

I've eaten it and snorted it, never really snorted enough to have a great time tho. Surprising how great those things taste, mmmm just like candy. Dexedrine was far superior for snorting, imo.
I always just ate adderall. Seemed to work fine. My stomach absorbs pills/medecines/drugs VERY quick though (usually I feel the effects of pills within 5-10 minutes).

IMO ~ Adderall is definitely best when taken orally, and a beginner whould take around 20 or 30 mgs. at once to get a nice beginner's rush, then the dose can be upped if more is needed in a coupla hours.
Funny how in in high school we called that shit "blue magic" cause of the taste when snorted (tasted ike candy IMO and has us tweakin like uneducated naive youngsters).
Shooting it is probably unwise, as I don't know why you'd want to either...

SNORT IT...IT SUCKS WHEN U SWALLOW IT..U GOTTA SNORT IT.....WHY DONT U JUST TRY BOTH OF EM N SEE WUT ONE U LIKE...BUT TRY SNORTIN EM FIRST

parachuting adderall? you have got to be kidding me. it's not like the stuff tastes bad. i'd rather munch on some adderall than most candy.

well, ive railed and dropped it, and my opinion, even though the drip is disgusting, i agree that snorting provides a much nicer experience. however, for some reason, whenever i snort it i crash sooooo much harder. this doesnt happen when i mix methods. parachute about 40 mg. and then snort about 20 to 40 mg. to bump it up later. this smoothes out much of the bad effects for me. good luck.

whiteyy, shut the fuck up. Trolling is not appreciated.
It is a very bad idea to inject adderall because the pills contain many insoluble fillers and the like which would be extremely dangerous (and possibly fatal) if injected.
As a general rule, street drugs are MUCH safer to inject than pills.
Astralweeks raised a good point...although snorting adderall can provide a nice not-too-long-lasting high (and personally I don't find the drip that bad), the crash does tend to be worse than if you take it orally. So why not try combining oral + snorted? I.e., snort 5-10 mg and eat 10 mg or so...and repeat as necessary.
Start out low, because you can always take more but you can't take less...also, if you snort it wait a good 20 minutes to come up before taking more, and wait a good hour if you take it orally. Just because you don't get really fucked up right away doesn't mean you won't be high as fuck in 10 minutes...and you don't want to overshoot, especially not your first time.

Fairnymph; from my observations I see that you really like meth; and you think 50mg of adderall is a HUGE dose? I find 50mg to be pretty weak. For a nice buzz, I usually drop 60 and snort 40. But thats just me.

alright, i guess i won't let my desire to inject something override the fact that it's a dumb drug to inject... anyway SOMEONE took the rest of my adderall so now i have 10 mgs, which will do me absolutely no good. argh.
the first time i was going to do it (i snorted it) i was told to do 5 mgs, i did 20 and still felt nothing really. i personally thought snorting it was a pain in the ass, kinda like snorting vicidon, not worth the trouble.
ah, ill just find me some real drugs...

50mg is a huge dose for a beginner not necessarily because they will get high as hell (they probably will) but because Adderall has some horrendous side effects when compared to meth.
A newbie might end up with stomach cramps, nausea, racing heartbeat, feeling faint, etc if they take too much Adderall. When I had no tolerance, 50mg was very uncomfortable; I about had an anxiety attack, had a splitting headache, and a pale face with bluish lips.
30mg was plenty when I didn't have a tolerance, and higher doses didn't really give a better buzz, just more edginess. I would reccomend you take it orally but you can snort some and swallow some if you are impatient. Just don't snort your entire dose because you might be disappointed. Of course you can move on to 50mg if 30mg doesn't work for you, but I would err on the side of taking too little the first time instead of too much.

Originally posted by Crimson Cloud:
Fairnymph; from my observations I see that you really like meth; and you think 50mg of adderall is a HUGE dose?
Well I really like meth too and I would not suggest to a beginner to down 50 mg of adderall either. I'm 6' tall and 170 lbs. and 50 mg is plenty to keep me up all night. I say take a smaller dose at first (~20-30mg) and then up it as you see fit. And my $.02 says eating it is best...

Abra pretty much explained my reasoning...
Remember also that amphetamine is more potent by weight than methamphetamine. Thus, while 50 mg of meth might be a good oral dose, that does NOT mean that 50 mg of adderall is a good dose....more like 20-30 mg depending on tolerance.