• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Heartbeats - Sydney, NSW - Smell like pepper!

lslslsls

Bluelighter
Pepper smelling pills?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced some pills that smell like pepper? I've picked up some and they're described as speedy with little MDMA effects which is OK because if these are just speed I can dump another I've got for my MDMA effects and use these just as a top up/pick me up.

They're at my significant others house at the moment, will get them in half an hour and post a report + testing results but I was wondering... has anyone seen pills that smell like pepper?

Strange hey? =/

Full report to come in an hour or so.

cool dont forget to add a photo ..

pepper smell could be some research chem of some sort , have never come across a pill with smell you describe..

who knows maybe there is peppercorns crushed up into the mix to give burning sort of taste to fool you into thinking they good .. who knows..

Yeah I'll definately give everyone the heads up if the tests come back weird and I'll do the full report in about half an hour, just eating dinner =)

Hi all,

Follow up to my previous thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=396110

Here's the write up...

Name: Pink Heartbeats
Colour: Very pale pink
Shape: Round
Bevel: On the top edges only
Score: None
Logo: Heartbeat line similar to what you see on a heart monitor at a hospital
Smell: Pepper!

Mandelin: Slowly to purple then finally to black ~10 seconds then after ~20 seconds was a mixture of black/purple/green - MDxx + Amphetamines
Marquis: Purple'ish but pretty weak
Mecke: Very black/blue
Robadope: No reaction
Simons: Strong blue

Described as speedy with little MDxx effects although the test results indicate there should be more of an MDxx presence given some of the reactions... I'd say they're a mix of amphetamines and MDxx probably low-medium dose.

Will give you a report after Saturday night too.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12293

Report and picture above.

Merged threads, no need to make multiple versions of the same topic.

FWIW, I've never run across pepper pills before so kudos. ;)

Go to the search function in this Aussie forum and type in pepper.

You're not going to be impressed I'm afraid.

Slateroz said:
Go to the search function in this Aussie forum and type in pepper.

You're not going to be impressed I'm afraid.

Apparently piperzines come from some similar substance that is in black pepper that gives black pepper it's smell and taste.

Could this be mCPP or BZP?! NOOOOO! =(

There is a way to synth MDMA from pepper (yes, i'm serious), abeit a long, low yeilding one.

About the pink hearts in Syd, Can only give some second hand comments, but my friend said last night they were very nice, mellow but nothing overpowering. Hope they work for you.

MDMA can been made from pepper. It should smell like liqorice. If it smells a bit minty it has meth in it.

Sustanon said:
MDMA can been made from pepper. It should smell like liqorice. If it smells a bit minty it has meth in it.

Mr. White said:
There is a way to synth MDMA from pepper (yes, i'm serious), abeit a long, low yeilding one.

They definately smelt like pepper... I could have grabbed the pepper from the kitchen and that would have smelt almost identical. Very strange!

Here's the report from Pillreports.com:

We dropped these last night at a club after a few drinks at a pub earlier in the night. Absolute waste of money!

No MDxx effects, felt smacked out on and off over about 2 hours, felt wired like I'd just had half a dozen red bulls or Vs but not the euphoria of some good speed. Only ended up dumping the one because I wasn't keen for this to continue, I was more keen to have a couple more drinks and wait for it wear off before going home to sleep.

Not sure what there were... probably meth plus some other crap but they're definately not a party/clubbing/dancing pill. You'd be better off buying NoDoze than these - much cheaper!

Also they definately smell like pepper... a few people I spoke to that had them too agreed.

Sustanon said:

The pepper bit is right (kinda); methamphetamine does not smell minty though, if anything it smells a bit like aniseed.

Sustanon said:

miss-information +1

..The only way to know properly is test it before you take it..=D

my mate can make a couple hundered mdma pills from 2 cans of red bull! the synth takes a while but WOW! they are the bomb!

Alot of ppl use pepper to disguise the smell of pills around dogs. Not saying this is def why, but it could be.

ODOUR = IMPURITIES with both methamphetamine and MDMA. Any smell indicates contaminants from side reaction products, starting materials, precursors, intermediates etc.

While piperonal, an MDMA starting material, can be produced from piperine, which is found in black pepper, the process is far from simple, in that several steps are required. The theoretical max yield from such procedures is ~50% of the extraced piperine, which itself constitutes only around 10% of black pepper. If this starting material was to be used, the synthesis would not be OTC. Most routes require very watched chemicals.

filenet said:
my mate can make a couple hundered mdma pills from 2 cans of red bull! the synth takes a while but WOW! they are the bomb!

.. really? lol :\

Ive never heard of, or seen, or SMELT any pepper pills.