• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dope in Baltimore???

apex-shmack

Bluelighter
Just wondering what the quality of dope is like in Baltimore and what its usually packaged in...Is it the usually blue wax paper double sealed with a stamp on it or does it come in vials? What are the prices like??? By the way Soviet Contin send me an email at [email protected] thanks bro, peace

I agree, why go to Baltimore for dope. Your right across the bridge from philly. As everyone knows philly has the purist dope in the country. It's on every cornor. Even with this operation safe street shit that they have going on right now. So just get your dope here. I've talked to like a million times on AIM and you know what corners are jumping off...

baltimore has very good herion...florida has good x and coke and k and about every thing else...

I thought Baltimore was renown for the quality of dope?
Anyways, Baltimore dope mostly comes in vials, at least the really good stuff - there are different colored caps which might mean something to others, but to me it doesn't mean anything.
The low quality dope is in pill caps, it's been cut some many times that it takes a bit to get you off.

LOOK , the North East in general has the best shit in the country , not even a matter of qual. but the fact that every city here is easy to cop.
Thers no big difference between Philly , Boston , Baltimore , its all good shit. Yes , some citys have that "area" where every minority standing on the street has drugs that other cities don't , but we basacially get the same type of shit and I would bet that the dope comes in from the same spot.
Actually I will extend this down the east coast , but mainly the north east.
I'm sure he has a reason why he is going to baltimore and that is why he needs to score down there.

Philly has the purist dope in America.
"In 2000, Philadelphia recorded the DMP's highest heroin purity average of 74.0 percent. Over the last several years, Philadelphia has ranked consistently at or near the top in DMP retail heroin purity levels."

most of the h i've seen in baltimore comes in little (i mean VERY little) pink sealable bags. almost like minature zip lock. kinda like the kind you'd see meth in, only like half the size.

Thinking about taking a trip down there to visit a friend. But you guys are right, the dope around jersey/philly is pretty off the hook. Noriega, is your AIM still the same as the one in your profile?