• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
Never shit myself whilst scoring, but I have a habit of needing to go real bad *just* as I've finished preping my shot.

I have tried doing both at the same time - but it ends in a mess.

I'm shit at multitasking.

wow i tried to merge this last nite but i nodded out too hard lol. i guess i ddint merge it. Oh yea now i remember. tha tthread is gone. so this is now the WORST PART OF BEING DOPESICK thread!

The depression by FAR...But I get this weird restless ARM syndrome, its like restless legs but its in my arms which makes it all the more fucking annoying. For some reason I dont get the shits that bad, maybe that has somethig to do with being on oxy not heroin. The stomach cramps arent nice either....in fact the whole friggin withdrawal sucks, I cant pick just one thing, it all sucks big time.

I'm not a big fan of that metallic taste in your mouth. Its like you can't breathe and the air is stale.

If I had to pick one thing I think it would be the constant chills that turn into being too hot and sweating then back to being cold etc. Withdrawing in the winter sucks that much more I think. Anyway its really just the whole combination of all the shittty symptoms wrapped up into one shitty, 5 day experience.

The depression by FAR...But I get this weird restless ARM syndrome, its like restless legs but its in my arms which makes it all the more fucking annoying. For some reason I dont get the shits that bad, maybe that has somethig to do with being on oxy not heroin. The stomach cramps arent nice either....in fact the whole friggin withdrawal sucks, I cant pick just one thing, it all sucks big time.

FUCK I KNOW!! I thought i was the only one who gets this, it sux. it drives me up the fuckin wall. like out of my mind, insane crazy , straight black out type shit. the only way it feels better is if i hit my arms hard as hell to make the jumpy feeling go away. i cant massage my arms or nothing i just have to keep hittin em til they get all bruised and hurt becuz it drives me so crazy and thats the only thing that keeps me from feelin it for a second or two. the fuckin WORST

I'm not a big fan of that metallic taste in your mouth. Its like you can't breathe and the air is stale.

Word. That and the enervating nausea that accompanies that taste. I have never experienced the vomiting, but sometimes I think that might be a welcome relief from the sick feeling. That terrible taste lasts a long time, too, especially in the mornings. Even a month after getting clean, I still had that taste when I would wake up.

I also hate the way my emotions seem to be all over the place, and hard to control. Plus, I get really clumsy, uncoordinated, and forgetful.

Does anyone else notice how foul the w/d sweats are? No amount of showering and/or anti-perspirant seems to help. There is that clammy feeling in the armpits, and copious amounts of sweat.

The entire experience was so horrendous that sometimes I honestly think it's the memory of it that has kept me relatively clean for a year. I don't know if I have it within me to endure that again, seriously.

I get a wicked tickle in my throat that causes uncontrollable coughing which leads to gagging and vomiting.
First my hands start aching like arthritis and then that fucking cough.

Am I the only one with the coughing?

^no, you most certainly aren't the only one with the coughing...

personally, the worst part of being dopesick is when your significant other who doesn't use sees you in such agonizing pain, and really makes you question your use of opiates/opioids...

but then you continue to use anyway...

example: i'm on pain management for my shoulder(and have had an addiction to opiates/opioids on and off[mostly on] going on six years now), and my girl would really rather not see me on the pills, but she knows that it's more beneficial for me at the moment to use than not to use...but still, every time, i run out early and i get sick, and she takes care of me through it, which makes me feel absolutely horrible for having to use...

it's early, i just got my dose and i'm still semi-sick, so if this doesn't make sense, my apologies.

I get a wicked tickle in my throat that causes uncontrollable coughing which leads to gagging and vomiting.
First my hands start aching like arthritis and then that fucking cough.

Am I the only one with the coughing?

Nope, I definitely get that too. I gag but never vomit, although I have come close.

Besides the puking, shittin, sweating, kicking legs, flailing arms, chills, pain, not being able to move and everything smells bad ; my brain goes haywire with thoughts of how fucked up our whole world is. This happens everytime I kick. And that's just the first day. Then the mind-numbing depression starts. I always feel like I'd like to throw myself in front of a truck, or down some stairs just to feel it on the outside. Kinda like Lacey hittin her arms. It's like all the pain is radiating from the inside.

As sick as you get, when the dope finally comes, does anyone start to feel better even before you hit?

^ yes i do. when my brain chemstry goes from the withdrawal w/out possibility of getting more opiates in my very near future (either due to cash/no connex available or any other 'forced abstinence' situation) to: getting my DOC today after i do x & y or z gets home from work, i start feeling much better until i progress to the point when i'm like minutes/seconds away from scoring, which is when i start feeling all the w/d symptoms again for some reason and start getting impatient heh

Whats the worse part? that's a hard question since the general experience is like hell on earth. but yea shitting your intestines out while your head is in a trash can puking your brains out is a pretty fun part. What really bugs me is the Restless Leg Syndrome, it seems like there's no cure for it, and sometimes you really just want to take a saw to your leg and hack it off because of the pain. I feel like I could write a book on withdrawal.

The trippiest part if how after feeling that agony and pain the majority of us end up going back to it, like we know the consequences but we do it anyways, addiction is a cunning enemy of life

^hell on earth... I agree.

I was recently thinking that what if hell, if it exists,is a perpetual state of withdrawal???
Tell me thats not a scary thought.

THe worst for me is when you cant get anything so you take 8 or so immodiums and still have the shits. But wait it gets worse. Once every last bit of food is out of your system and you are still shitting large amount of pure acid. The feeling after you have shit about 10 or 15 times. Ass totally raw and im walking like i have a stick up my ass.

That sums it up for me....nothing else compares.

the gagging, the rumblin stomach, crawling skin, thank God i don't get the legs anymore-maybe my habit isn't bad enough--but the depression, twilight zone state of mind where nothin feels normal saturday morning don't feel like saturday morning, like the clock stopped and everything is topsy turvy--this for me is worse than any physical symptom and aside from the insomnia drives me fuckin mad! i'm lucky i have the drive to light a smoke when it grts deep like that--just typin this and i''m goin for a poke--nite y'all

i'm currently most bothered by the aching, restless legs and the insomnia.

tomorrow afternoon can't come soon enough.

Yeah, this has just recently begin to ohappend too me. I've been using opiods daily now for a solid year as of a week ago, and on a non regular basis for three years. I'll wake up, feel like I gotta dump, get too the toilet, and feel like Im giving birth too a healthy baby pineapple.

Without getting too graphic (well...nevermind) I also noticed my stool coming out solid, but looking like a bunch of little shit balls mushed together..I know how fucking random that is but I'm j.w if it's from the opiods, or my eating habbits of a college frat boy.

And the cold sweats, even when I score, the next moring Ill have it =/

Last edited:
Fuck, i had that poop thing happen to me a week ago at work. its never been as bad as it was the last time though. i guess it was too long since i last got high and withdrawal was starting, plus i had to go for a couple hours before. once it hit me though it was hell! i really thought i was gonna shit my pants cause i had to make some asshole food and nobody else was in the kitchen with me! i pretty much just bailed on making food and ran to the toilet. really crappy feeling!

the bunny poop is normal. thats pretty much all you get until you stop.

i pretty much hate all aspects of withdrawal, but the last time i went fully through withdrawal was 3 or 4 weeks ago and the worst part then was shitting liquid 5 times a day and gagging constantly. every time i smoked a cig i would damn near throw up. when i brushed my teeth i would throw up. drinking water i would gag. it was pretty shitty.

my withdrawal was much worse than it sounds with that, but i haven't really experiences the gagging when smoking and eating/drinking before, only brushing my teeth.

Last edited: