• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.4%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 44 5.9%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.8%

• Total voters
oxycontin WD almost made me give up on life.

Xanax ive yet to WD from because i take the proper dose because i dont want to go back to wbere I was with oc. U ppl are scaring me with benzos being the worst. its always something huh....

DXM withdrawal was the same or worse than opiate wd. I did DXM for over two years, everyday. Sweats, fluish, fever, RLS all over, nausea, vomiting, and pain for at least a week from WD's. Every time I would lose at least 15-20 lbs.

Methadone, heroin/morphine, hydromoprhone, methamphetamine/dextroamphetamine, barbiturates, temazepam, triazolam, loprazolam, and other strong short-acting benzos.

^Good job on naming the WORST DRUG. You gave no explanation or story at all. You just named a list of drugs.

stimulant withdrawal? lol, dude i have source for 300 x 5mg d-amphetamin monthly nd i go through my script in like 2 week MAX. lol, fukin pussy.

Benzodiazepine withdrawal FOLLOWED by Ethanol withdrawal FOLLOWED by GABAergic drug withdrawal(s) FOLLOWED by Anti-Psychotic withdrawal.

oxycontin WD almost made me give up on life.

Xanax ive yet to WD from because i take the proper dose because i dont want to go back to wbere I was with oc. U ppl are scaring me with benzos being the worst. its always something huh....

You should be scared, considering it could kill you. It would be wise to buy a stock of diazepam next time you have the opportunity, and keep safely hidden away for whenever you may have to get off/withdrawl from alprazolam. Diazepam is useful because of it's long half-life. It also may save your life in that particular situation.

Adderall... When i go off my adderall i get suuuper sleepy for like 2 or 3 days...

lol, not to demean your opinion or anything, but there are way worse withdrawal symptoms to suffer from than being "suuuper sleepy" for a couple of days :D

But I know Adderall (amphetamine) has way worse w/d symptoms than that so it could easily rank up there with the worst of them if you're coming off of a high enough habit.

i have to say that before this week i would have said the worst WD ive experienced is oxycontin. but now i know its nothing compared to a slight WD of OC with the added bonus of an SSRI withdrawal. I feel like i have a bad cold from the OC and the lack of zoloft is causing rocking headaches and making me super dizzy. it really sucks

lol, not to demean your opinion or anything, but there are way worse withdrawal symptoms to suffer from than being "suuuper sleepy" for a couple of days :D

But I know Adderall (amphetamine) has way worse w/d symptoms than that so it could easily rank up there with the worst of them if you're coming off of a high enough habit.

Ha.. I was kidding bro, I guess i don't convey sarcasm real well in writing. It's not bad going off of it at all... It's not even a real withdrawal, i just like sleep a lot more than normal for a few days in a completely fine, content mood..

You should be scared, considering it could kill you. It would be wise to buy a stock of diazepam next time you have the opportunity, and keep safely hidden away for whenever you may have to get off/withdrawl from alprazolam. Diazepam is useful because of it's long half-life. It also may save your life in that particular situation.

If he's runnin out of xanax, odd's are he probably won't be able to get valium, and it would just be switching addictions to one that's probably worst due to longer half-life. I would reccomend tapering slowly starting now... and using a GABA supplement sublingually as an adjunct. Kava Kava and valerian root extract are also easily obtainable GABA potentiators, which should fill in the hole a little bit. Just don't go cold turkey, that's the worst thing you can do.

Oh and btw twilight, why don't you go on AIM anymore? i've been wanting to talk to you about tram and stuff for a while.

^
I agree that it's a bad idea to trade a xanax addiction for a valium addiction, but he didn't clarify whether or not he has any wish to actually quit xanax. In the case that he is abusing and running out of xanax early, I would think that having some vals on hand would be quite useful. It is very dangerous to cold turkey the xanax. I was just looking out for him/her. Seizures/strokes aren't very fun.

I don't go on AIM anymore because I don't have a home computer to get on anymore. I would love to chat with you, but right now I'm living in a homeless shelter, and using a computer at the local library. I couldn't stand being around people who were all fucked up anymore with me trying to quit drugs, including weed. I'm on probation now and still awaiting another court date...right now my life sucks. I don't have anywhere to go, and I'm trying to save up to get my own place, but I need another job to really have the money. Damnit my life is shitty. On the bright side I'm getting a fuckton of trams now...that keeps me from thinking about suicide too much. :\

^ That's very unfortunate. But thanks for making my situation seem better. I just have a ton of stress and worries, and almost ran out of trams which I can't function without. Though had to "borrow" money from my dad to obtain them.

detox from methadone help if can

Worst short term is pod tea or fent in my opinion,
but overall worst for intensity and length is hands down methadone from my experience. That was 3 weeks of hell, and I'm amazed as young and in shape I was at the time, I even made it. If I had been older or in worse shape I probably would have killed myself.

I am currently being foreced to detox off methadone due a financial struggle, the detox is actually labeled "financial detox" and now the problem with this is, instead of doing 1mg a day or every other day i am forced to drop 10mgs a day! I was at 95 mgs for 8 months and am currently at 65mgs today. I will have some kratom shortly and hopefully in time to help with my methadone wd's but i wanted to ask how much kratom helped and if i will need more then 4 oz? or if i should get some other things as well, i do also have a prescription for kolonpins (1mg) 4x daily, and am only eating 3 a day to save up for once i get down to 15mgs or lower of my methadone detox. If anyone has any suggestions on how i can better prepare, i know i cant be fully prepared obviously but it cant hurt to take some precautions as i do truley want this to be the last wd i ever have and not have one relapse after taking my last dose of methadone. If you feel you have some helpfull insite or information please reach me on pidgin/aim at Hit A Blunt 420 or send me a msg on here.

well just found out my kratom should be arriving today, again anyone have any knowledge of how kratom acts when methadone is present as well?

^ Just like with suboxone, the kratom won't be blocked with methadone. It'll just increase the opioid effects.

hey i actually quit xanax for 2 weeks to see what would happen and i was fine my dose must just be lower than average....less than 2 mg.. as needed. himm but once my tolerance builds up that could be another story....

For me, definately Heroin/Opiate WDs have been the worst I've experienced.

Mine were so bad the first time I kicked I had to have an ambulance come get me and take me to the E.R.:\

Got IV Ativan and a Fentenyl(sp?)patch:)

But was still pretty much bed ridden for almost 2 weeks.

And I didn't feel right even after a month.

So, i started using again...had a little over a 2 month long run until I got into trouble with the law.

So, now I'm on Suboxone MT. Subs have helped me a lot but they make me UNBEARABLY constipated worse than heroin ever made me, and very lethargic and depressed.

Fuckin PAWS:|