• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
Lol that dope train shit sounds like something in the movies, were you moving serious shit?

i had to do that dope train shit in rockford. its where you meet the dope man in a car at a corner and he just drives by and you follow, and you tail him till he feels safe, hops out, and gives you the dope. least that my only knowledge of the term dope train.

the first time i went to jail i had a severe benzo and coke addiction. the second time i was hooked on sweet lady smack and she was a bitch. the guard at one point just assumed i was dead in local lock up. i hadnt even made it to county yet and they thought i was dead. great. finally get to county after 3 days and paws kicks in. now i'd been doping a lot of dope so i didnt stop withdrawing till a week after getting arrested. i finally got my w/d done with and was plugging in to my new surroundings preparing for a long stay then i get bonded out.

so my sober life lasted about 20 fucking minutes past getting bailed out. One of the guys i was bonding out with offered to hook me up for my commissary check so i did it and was pretty damn high by the time i got home on the metra.

Withdrawling sucks

Well it's been 4 days since I've taken anything for pain. I was on OpanaER and Morphine tabs. I took this to withdrawl off Oxycodone 90mgs evry 4hrs and Dilaude 16 mg evry 4hrs. I took them for 1 week. I cried, screamed and I was so emotional. Now I'm getting off the opana and morphine. I got cloidine, Xanax, something for my stomach, Soma for the spasms in ur muscle, and something for sleep.I smoke a little pot and it helps alot. So far so good. You can feel the withdrawls even with the opana and morphine but not as bad. I was just so tired of depending on something in the morning. . I want to get better not worse. I know my method with the pot isn't a good way to go but hey, it working! I'm a little less relax and my mind focusing on other things besides the withdrawls. I want my life back!!! I was almost 4 years clean and a car accident messed me up. I'm ok I just had bad fractures on my legs. I got scars that make me feel ugly and it's hard because I isolate. I have some people try to be there for me but I'm ashamed of abusing my meds. By the way I was a x herion addict. But #%^*!! 4 years clean. I'm so mad that I have to go through this because I had it almost together. I was angry at god and the world for this happening to me. But now I'm determined to walk normal again. I'm gonna go to physical therapy and work hard. I also plan to check in a dual dignosis center . There's a waiting list for the rehabs in my state. I would stay about a week in there(only amount of days insurance allows) then drug outpatient for a month. This is all after I get through the withrawls which should be mild. Gonna do it for 5 days and then check in someplace. Most people would disapprove of my plan but hey, just giving suggestions. I know I would like to hear about how someone got off. Give me hope, strength, faith, and patience. I know all of us can do it but we have to want it bad enough. I went through ??? getting the pills to detox but I stuck through and got everything I needed. I'm doing awesome right now compared to the many other withdrawls years ago. I know if I have god, hope, and the will to kick this thing in the @!^, I'm gonna make it! I know I didn't relapse on my own fault. My injuries were severe. I fractured hip and open fracture on my legs. By the way does anyone feel close to normal after these kind of fractures? Just like to know. By the way not gonna continue to smoke pot after the withdrawl part. I just want myself back. I suggest anti- depressants too. They help while ur body is trying to repair it'self. Seroquel helps for the sleep at night for the first month of being sober. U will know when ur ready to stop them. For me it was a month back in my heroin days. By the way any success stories would def help. I know most of the stuff here are about how to get high. I should know! I was on here last week trying to find out how to get high off theses opana ER. They turn to gel when u sniff it. I went to the er to get more oxi. My mom went through the pics on her phone and I remembered I can have a life without drugs. So I stopped. It's not Fucking easy, but it's worth it! Call me what u want, but I care for all the addicts out there suffering and I pray for everyone that's trying to beat it. If u don't believe in god, then believe in urself because ur fucking worth it.<3 For me to write corny shit like this, u know I mean it....

Last edited:
Made this 4 days ago. Finally got the strength to post it. Got 4 days off narcs. 1 day off xanax and soma. Hanging in there. Last time smoking pot till I check myself in to a loony bin. Anybody else hanging in there?

Hang in there. It get better everyday. Just tell yourself, that the next time you wake up to a brand new day, it get better. So why not, just wait for that first ray of sun light to greet you before you relapse.

I've never been to jail but had w/d that so bad I was pounding my head on the wall so I pass out but I only lasted two days before I ran away from the place and copped more. Good stuff. But nothing beats jail w/d, dope or methadone which I heard of from a good friend who is in jail for the third or fourth time. This time her habit wasn't so bad so I hope she's surviving. Have no money for the 1000 bond.

Oh, maybe w/d during a trip might. 700 miles away from home with no connects and running outta dope (we hoped to kink there, yeah right, once any w/d kicked in we are on our way back ASAP) made it insanity to get back. I dunno how we even did it with my hubby. I wash shaking in the back of the car, poured in total sweat. Then we get pulled over by a cope 30 minutes away from copping and him calling an ambulance on me cuz I didn't seem well/ I said my meds are at home, half an hour away but that was not luck. An hour seemed like days. I could barely walk and got our car into ditch sort of thing once we copped but it didn't matter as much at that point.

But now I am in a better situation with the dope habit as I'm pregnant so don't use.

During recent w/d I made sure to stuck up on a shit load of meds.

I get nightmares and shit from it. Horrible dreams, wake up soaked, in pain, cramping, stomach wants to die. All c/t w/d is insanity but jail w/d tops it all by a long haul. On the outside there is always some chance to get benzos, clonidine, subs etc. My mom is pretty good with helping out with this kinda stuff.

I did a cold turkey withdrawal from 7 months on 110mg of Methadone/day @ MMT clinic. The county jail they locked me up in did not dose you if you were on the county -ran methadone clinic located across the street from the jail, less than one block....amazing no?

I won't go into the details, but it was nothin' nice...

My worst withdrawal story? Probably one of the times I stopped my benzos cold turkey (I've now been on them daily for 6-7 years). It almost killed me. I had a massive seizure that didn't stop... I wasn't breathing, and I was starting to turn blue. My dad called for a paramedic, and luckily they arrived just in time to shove an anti-convulsant up my ass. :p

I am at work, withdrawing yet again. I hate sitting here like a zombie, cant do shit. I was actually past the worst part of the withdrawals from an 80mg/opana or 300mg/oxy daily habit. Then, i had to go cop yesterday and it completely threw me into the worst w/d today. I cant fuck around like this anymore. I wont doubt that w/ding in jail is the worst, but ANY withdrawal is hellish (especially from that damn oxymorphone).

I am at work, withdrawing yet again. I hate sitting here like a zombie, cant do shit. I was actually past the worst part of the withdrawals from an 80mg/opana or 300mg/oxy daily habit. Then, i had to go cop yesterday and it completely threw me into the worst w/d today. I cant fuck around like this anymore. I wont doubt that w/ding in jail is the worst, but ANY withdrawal is hellish (especially from that damn oxymorphone).

Very true, despite your physical location, any opiate withdrawal certainly is hellish, especially when you're expected to hold down a job like you are doing. Mad props for sticking it out AND working at the same time. I have no idea what type of job you have but ANY job would be crazy to have to work during a full-on opiate w/d. hang in there man!

Very true, despite your physical location, any opiate withdrawal certainly is hellish, especially when you're expected to hold down a job like you are doing. Mad props for sticking it out AND working at the same time. I have no idea what type of job you have but ANY job would be crazy to have to work during a full-on opiate w/d. hang in there man!

Thank you for the encouragement :) . Fortunately (or unfortunately), I got a fix today, so I am working like a man possessed lol. Yay for payday

alcohol and benzo wd's are the worst. ive had wd's from all sorts of other drugs but nothing beats the good ol booze and pills

i've been on all kinds of things, xanax, h, fentanyl...can countless others, right now i'm going through h w/d which sucks but it's happened so many times i can deal without the use of anything else. out of everything i would have to say oxy/xanax w/d at the same time was the worst it took me about 3 weeks to feel better from everything. after that h. and eventhough i've taken as much as 10mg of xanax a day for god only knows how long i never felt like i've w/d from it currently i've gone five days without using h and almost all the shitty physical feelings are gone. but to get over the mental aspects of not using i had to move from Vegas to Nebraska....guess there's no h out here or something like that...bet the second i make it back home i'll score again though

For me alcohol and heroin. The benzos sound pretty bad. I had been on Xanax for awhile - years ago before my addictions took hold... Glad I didn't have to add that to my list.

Ive been realy curious about something, if the withdrawal effects of benzos are so bad, and u know when u come off of them you will have bad anxiety then why not just stay on them for the rest of your life, is using benzos for the rest of your life really that bad, i mean first of all you wont experience withdrawal symptoms and second, u wont have such bad anxiety as you would when your off them? (for people that have an anxiety disorder)