• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
So tired but never get rest. When rest do come for the what..3 hours? having the most vivid dream that you might as well been awake the whole time because it didnt even feel like a wink of sleep. Depression-only time offing my self felt like a good idea (greatfully not good enough). Kicking and turning all night. Exhausted 24 hours a day. Just being a zombie. Teary eyed and runny nose was never to bad for me, never had problems with puking and shiting or eatting lucky..just the above because I love my sleep and feeling refreshed when I wake up

i think the mental mindfuck has to be the worst. and not being able to go to sleep for a whole night cause youre in pain.

i wanted to see if anyone else got this one other symptom though. Whenever I havent had any dope in a day or two, my jaw gets a little stiff almost and cracks whenever i open it. Like i can feel the pieces of my jaw rubbing together and making noise and sometimes its loud and cracks real loud. I have thought of all kinds of reasons for this but its somehow from withdrawal and kicks in when other shit does, not any sooner, and i cant ever feel it any other time. ever happen to anyone? my one friend woke up with lockjaw one time and said he was scared shit and didnt know what to do. he told his mom to come home from work and all that to take him to the doctor. then im pretty sure he just blew some d and was miraculously all better. idk its fuckin weird.

dude my jaw dose this same fucking thing like clicks/pops and shit with no drugs in me and i yawn and shit constantly when sick so it cracks like that alot somtimes there is like a shooting tingling pain with it soon as i do a line tho fucking vanished its really weird i have no reason i can think of myself

any cure for restless legs?

rls is probably the worst part (one of many worst parts I guess...). it's uncomfortable and frustrating and it fucks with sleep. is there any way to relieve it? pharms, foods, herbals, etc?

NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP!!

If you could sleep, it would be so much easier.

That's why I hate when people say that dopesickness is just a bad case of the flu. That is such bullshit. At least when you get the flu, you can sleep!

As bad as the physical and mental w/d can be, I have to say the worst is when I wake up and feel so shitty I actually CANT get out of bed. Sometimes, I know my opana or oxy or subs are 10 feet away. But just getting out of bed when you are dopesick is a mission all by itself. I cant tell you how many times i have been 1, 2 or 3 hours late to work because i woke up like this. And yeah, the depression/anxiety is hell too...

FUCK I KNOW!! I thought i was the only one who gets this, it sux. it drives me up the fuckin wall. like out of my mind, insane crazy , straight black out type shit. the only way it feels better is if i hit my arms hard as hell to make the jumpy feeling go away. i cant massage my arms or nothing i just have to keep hittin em til they get all bruised and hurt becuz it drives me so crazy and thats the only thing that keeps me from feelin it for a second or two. the fuckin WORST

haha lacey i get the same thing only w/my legs, when i was detoxing down county jail, the only thing i could keep doing was to keep punching my thighs to stop the feeling, and of course the occassional beat off session helped when you get that 1 good feeling for all of 5 seconds lol

also: when you are ALREADY a sleepless/mindless insane zombie-son of a bitch, then on the 2nd or 3rd nights of all nights, the neighbor's leave their Dog's out all night, and the motherfucker's bark at the slightest sound...times like these tonight, Animal cruelty doesn't seem so bad afterall, lol..jesus fucking christ.

also: when you are ALREADY a sleepless/mindless insane zombie-son of a bitch, then on the 2nd or 3rd nights of all nights, the neighbor's leave their Dog's out all night, and the motherfucker's bark at the slightest sound...times like these tonight, Animal cruelty doesn't seem so bad afterall, lol..jesus fucking christ.

wow... :D

sick are we?

Depends on use

A lot of people say alcohol withdrawal is not that bad...but it is all dependent on how much/often they drink. Most people who use H and most other drugs use them very frequently....they are very addictive. A lot of people stop the booze who don't drink a lot and not bad.

But if you are the type who has a pint of vodka for breakfest, and sometimes more if they can't hold down the first few slugs....then continues to drink all day until they pass out....wake up shaking like a leaf until they can get enough booze in them...and do that for many years.

That withdrawal is the worst. You are shaking so bad they hand you a cup with pills to take and they go flying all over the room....your blood pressure is 240/130....they have to give you shots in the ass to try and prevent a seizure, don't sleep for days even though on enough meds to kill a dog, hallucinate, and the meds don't make it any better...they just make it less likely you will have a seizure...DT's last for days. Sucked.

I guess I am lucky, but when I run out of benzos I don't feel withdrawal. I don't know why. There was one time that I couldn't sleep all night because I was out of benzos. For me, the worst withdrawal is opiates. Thank God for suboxone.

IMO opiate withdrawals were really bad, but the worst for me was Tramadol. It felt like I was abruptly stopping SSRI's with the w/d's. That was the worst.

In my luck I've never been hooked up on heroin but as a 15yo I suffered a terrible withdrawal from meth.

Even when I couldn't find it it would be like a thought stuck in my head, constantly thnking about when I was gonna hit it again.

Clonazepam (IVd) witdrawal is a bitch too unless you cover it up with a lot of alcohol, still I got 3 seizures from it.

I have been through both benzo withdrawal (xanax 2-6mg a day for about a year) and opiate withdrawal (heroin/methadone mainly close to a bundle a day IV for 1.5-2 years of basically daily use.

The benzo withdrawal was a bit more psychological, but I used opiates to help me get through it, and I also was lucky to not have a seizure. It took me a few months to finally feel back to normal, but I made it. Opiate withdrawal, while a bit more physical for me, is close to unbearable as well, and the fear of the withdrawals would provoke me to do basically anything, at any cost, to go cop and make the sickness go away. It was horrible.

I'd have to say while less mentally debilitating, the opiate withdrawals were worse for me and a lot more unpleasant overall. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

alcohol 4 me is far and away the worst,hallucinations vivid and very real, opiate w/d is like a walk in the park compared (at least for me) also you can die from alcohol w/d, opiate w/d lasted several days when i was addicted and while it really is extremely unpleasant, if you have the right attitude you can make it a little more bearable, but nothing on gods earth can prepare you for full on alcohol w/d

alcohol 4 me is far and away the worst,hallucinations vivid and very real, opiate w/d is like a walk in the park compared (at least for me) also you can die from alcohol w/d, opiate w/d lasted several days when i was addicted and while it really is extremely unpleasant, if you have the right attitude you can make it a little more bearable, but nothing on gods earth can prepare you for full on alcohol w/d

What type of opiate w/d have u been through ? how long were u using n how often