• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

enoughorangejuice?

Bluelighter
is it just as shitty as snorting suboxone or does it feel like IV just with slower onset similar to IM? most drugs i've found IME (ritalin, focalin, oxy ER, oxy IR, morphine, cocaine, amphetamine, roxicodone, hydrocodone (after a CWE), etc are ALL MUCH better rectally (plugged) makes it feel ALMOST like you're mainlining it (except the rush takes an extra minute or two to hit, isn't as strong but is MUCH better than sniffing or taking orally IMO, ESPECIALLY with oxy, morphine, amphetamine and even cocaine feels godlike when u plug it.

i was wondering how suboxone would be up the ass?

anyone ever try?

Last edited:
I'll write you back, loaded a needless syringe with about 1.5mg's. 2 days off. 1mg-day 2 month habit of a tolerance.

Watched the last half hour of madmax 2 laying on my side, I noticed a small rush shortly after I emptied the syringe into my bowels. Now, feeling a massive opiate buzz, warmth, euphoria. God damn. Renewed vigor in the mundane regimen I had for recreational use. I'll update after I'm done with madmax 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, Buprenorphines rectal BA is very high, so yeah, it should be good to go. If I didnt have such a complex about sticking things up my ass, Id probably try it, especially after reading the post above mine.

Yeah, when plugged, bupe gives way more agonist-like warmth than it does taking it other ways. I mean, more than zero warmth, which is what it usually has.

Its worth trying.

Intranasal, i agree, is a much more convenient and less taboo method of ingestion but this being my first rectal administration of suboxone i'm completely blown away. i'm still coming up from it and in complete bliss...

Kind of curious if I could have taken less :)

@sixpartseven personally I haven't seen a (correct) rectal BA percentage and i've done a ton of research on bupe/suboxone. I'll probably experiment with some potentiators and rectally administered bupe in the next few weeks and post my experience's in the big ol' bupe thread.

Give it a shot cause the report "Subreflex" gave sounds like their might be a good MOA for this stuff.

^^ i'm sure its gonna be good... for me every drug i've plugged is ALMOST as good as IV'ing the drug... usually on par with SC shots or IM... gonna go on sub tomorrow. last dose of oxy was at midnight... 12.5mg... IR... gonna take 0.3-0.5mg bupe sublingually (maybe rectally) around noon 1-pm..hopefully i dont get any precipitated w/d's but i've taken it 7 hours after an oxy/H dose before and never had any w/ds

Ive been on Suboxone for about 6 months @ 24 milligrams a day. I've tried plugging a couple times using 32 milligrams (which is the ceiling dose), in a 10 ml syringe. It was ok, I got a little warmth and euphoria from it, whereas I normally feel nothing from it with any dose or MOA.

colon purged. Trying a 1mg Lorazepam + .7mg (approx.)rectally' mixture today. Featured Movie!

Donnie Darko

i'll write back in an hour.

well i didn't take it up the arse, thank science.. last night at 3am i took my last dose of oxycodone only 5mg... then at 2pm when i woke up i dose with less than 0.35mg of suboxone... got pinpoint pupils, felt horrible nauseous and dizzy and lightheaded and horrible, so i quickly chewed up 25mg of oxycodone and went to my dealers house and bought 45mg of oxycodone, and snorted 15mg while i was there and finally after 40mg was in me i started to feel ok, but it was scary i was awake and speedy and opiated but it was completely and utterly disphoric and scary, thank science i had real opiates on hand or i would have had at least 1-2 hours of horrible w/d's if not longer...

I dont understand how people keep getting precip. W/D's from sublingual suboxone. I have snorted suboxone as little as 6 - 8 hours after doing dope and the worst that happened was I had to take a shit for 10 - 15 minutes. Even when I IVed suboxone and would accidently precipitate the W/D's, it would only last for like 30 minutes then the suboxone would start working as it normally should.

Maybe Im the weird one who thought what I experience is the norm.

i waited about 23 hours my first time. since i got on about 3 months ago, i have only used 3 times, one time each, 80mg each. and i waited about 12-15hrs after using to get back on my sub, with no issues, but if eoj is getting pre w/d he should wait about 24hrs before using sub, or atleast to w/ds truely start (nausea, stomach/joint pain, lethargy)

ayoOC80 said:
just wait longer
yeah you gotta have full withdrawl kickin for that shit to be any good for you if you dont use it all the time

Forgive the crude question, but doesn't the sub burn via this ROA? Seems like that nasty orange citric-acid flavoring would hurt like a bitch... For someone who has taken 4mg SL for a long period of time, how much would you suggest plugging to get a different effect?

I love(d) rectal administration so much that i got my suboxone made into suppositories, without the nalaxone because it's apparently not good for you or some shit, don't know the particulars but my doctor told me and i was more than happy to take that nasty shit out of my butt-bullets. even though i have been using 32 mgs a day IV for a year, when i got on the rectal side of things i actually felt high. i was not warm or itchy but my mood was insanely good, and i was very empathic, and extremely light headed. that ended after two months, and withdrawls from buttplugging are so much worse than IV. and i'm sure from oral or intranasal as well. IF you are interested in suboxone, here are my "recipes" for suboxone plugging:

every 8 mgs you need about .5 ml of water to fully dissolve, and even this is very sludge like.

so for 32 mgs obviously you would need four mls of water. mix a little bit, then do the whole butt plugging thing.

it should also be said that plugging a whole 32 mgs of suboxone will give you absolutely horrible diarrhea. there is no stopping it, and your farts will smell like tang.

if you get your subs made into suppositories, your diarrhea will dramatically be reduced, but your farts will smell like tang.

a good thing to watch out for which i found out the hard way one day while wearing shorts, your suboxone leaks out of your ass after plugging with water. like drips down your leg. mega gross. beware.

hope this helped someone.

landoallah

jimborg said:
Forgive the crude question, but doesn't the sub burn via this ROA? Seems like that nasty orange citric-acid flavoring would hurt like a bitch... For someone who has taken 4mg SL for a long period of time, how much would you suggest plugging to get a different effect?

it only burns if you have some sort of injury in your rectum. if you don't remove the tip of an OTC-for free syringe from wallgreens, wal-mart, or target, make sure to remove the tip(duh) as to not cut your rectum. if you have no cuts of anything up your rectum then it will not hurt. honest. but if you DO have an injury you will end up plugging tons of water just to get everything out of your ass as it hurts so bad. so, if you have "recreational" time with your rectum and a partner then i would definitely make sure it is not ripped or injured in any way. it's no fun. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
sixpartseven said:
I dont understand how people keep getting precip. W/D's from sublingual suboxone. I have snorted suboxone as little as 6 - 8 hours after doing dope and the worst that happened was I had to take a shit for 10 - 15 minutes. Even when I IVed suboxone and would accidently precipitate the W/D's, it would only last for like 30 minutes then the suboxone would start working as it normally should.

Maybe Im the weird one who thought what I experience is the norm.

You're not the only one. I usually snort or IV mine to relax/nod when I have no other opiates in my system (or stash for that matter). Sometimes I'll do it 4-12 hours after using dope or oxy and I don't notice much at all besides a small headache but I still feel much better than I would sober/finishing a comedown.