• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

I would say 20% is significant. However, I don't believe in chasing a high with a maintenance drug, whether you take it daily (give up, will you) or just recreationally. Someone else is just going to screw up and die and I won't have my medicine.

Yeah and you also don't believe chasing a high with pain killers (any opiate), ADHD/ADD medicines (all amphetamines and methyphenidate), anxiety and panic attack medicines (benzos)? Oh and also cannabis is used as painreliever so you shouldn't smoke that recreationally either.

Buprenorphine is as good to use recreationally as any other opiate would be. Also as far I know it's hard to kill yourself with buprenorphine (as far you don't take any other depressants).

1st Time Sub, Plugged

Hey, got a couple free 8mg suboxones. Been bangin a bit of h recently (past month or so, 2-3 days in between uses, and havent felt any physical withdrawls from stopping, so i dont think my usage got out of control. Main symptom has been an urge to use, and maybe slight difficulty sleeping (easily remedied by some trazadone that was given to me) My last dose was not much, maybe 40mg worth of an oxy-equivalent dose (of heroin) plugged about 19-20 hours ago (barely got me high), to give you an idea of my tolerance.
Been reading up on suboxone and am just about to plug about 1mg-1.3 mg worth (cuts weren't exact). I'll update once i'm (hopefully) high as hell, and will use different methods of administration (sublingual/snorted) in the days to follow to asses which works best for me in terms of recreational value. I got my money on plugged. Not gonna bang, as any reminiscent markings due to my recent iv use has vanished, and am currently at parents' house for the beginning of spring break. Dont want to arouse any suspicion. And sorry for reviving an old thread, just thought i'd contribute some useful comparisons for anybody that could use the anecdotal info.
--Dr Pepper
Edit: **** my rectal admins have gotten sloppy, i bet a good 1/8-1/4 of solution (i hope, doubt it was any more. ) came out. So prob still got almost 1mg in there. Never had this prob before, I need to stand on my head against a wall like i used to when utilizing this ROA haha. Let gravity do the work, w.o taking any chances. Sorry for the imagery. Do ya'll other pluggers withdrawl the syringe immediately after plugging, or leave it in for a bit to let shit settle(no pun intended). It seems when i take it out right after pushing the plunger is when i tend to experience a loss of my solution via leakage. And to tighten or not to tighten (as in hold your ass closed) before taking out syringe? It seems like doing so may have created pressure that caused leakage when syringe came out.

So that didnt pan out as i expected, feeling a little opiated but either i lost too much or am used to full agonists.
Just snorted a .5 on top of the plugged .5-1mg, nothing yet. Gonna go smoke a stoge as that generally causes me to nod when im on other opiates.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that didnt pan out as i expected, feeling a little opiated but either i lost too much or am used to full agonists.
Just snorted a .5 on top of the plugged .5-1mg, nothing yet. Gonna go smoke a stoge as that generally causes me to nod when im on other opiates.
Your heroin use might have rendered your dose less euphoric than you planned.

Give it a few days and your doses should get you feeling better. :) - you can still utilize buprenorphine to help avoid WD symptoms in the mean time.

Good luck trying out the different ROA's.

Thanks for all the suggestions for this ROA, which I have not yet utilized. I have an exceptionally low tolerance for bupe (though a pretty high natural tolerance for full mu-agonists, fuck me) and I am currently out, so after a week's break or so, a nice plugged dose should send me to la-la land %) Been too long since I've been really HIGH on the shit though.

On a related topic, from those of you that have experienced this, how long in general does bupe significantly antagonize the effects of full agonists? I know the half-life is 32 hours and I can do math, I'm just asking for anecdotal evidence for its actual significance. Of course it depends what dose of both you're taking, but consider your normal maintenance dose of bupe. If you took your bupe yesterday but then took what you would consider a medium-high dose of full agonist (accounting for reduction in tolerance from using bupe and not a full agonist). How much reduced would the experience be? I have taken 30mg oxy one day after taking suboxone, after having used it daily for many months (recreationally/therapeutically) and gotten only buzzed, even with alcohol and xanax. A nice fat bag of H intranasal got me really heavily stoned for about an hour, but not too much euphoria. Would their effects be greatly increased with another day or two in between or is it usually only a slight difference? Thanks and be excellent to eachother (and yourself!) :)

-Jaguraguguru

I plugged it for more than a year, because I couldn't take the taste of high doses of Suboxone. It works fine but do it after clearing your bowels, or it will make you go shortly thereafter and you'll end up losing it. +T 3:00 to +T 8:00 you may have some GI disturbances including gas. Take some anti-gas (simethicone) to help with that. The trouble with gas is that you might accidentally go in your pants trying to fart it out. And holding in your farts for a long time is quite uncomfortable. The gas goes away eventually as all the water gets absorbed. I prefer to get it out before going to bed. After taking it orally for a while, plugging the same dose gave me a nice buzz. After plugging it for a long while, taking it orally gave me a small buzz. It lost its magic rather quickly. I'm so thankful for the generic sub.

jaguraguru Bupe's blockade effect depends on the dose and the duration. Bupe binds to proteins and is slowly released over a period of time. A small dose (<2mg for less than week) ought to clear out within 48 hours for 90% full agonist effect. It may take 72 hours to clear out. For high doses 24-32mg for many months, may take 5-7 days to clear out of your system.

Just so people don't have to go crazy looking threw this thread like i did.

The suboxone pluging tech. Is it dangerous?

I just lube up a doctor glove take a whole 8mg pill and jam it up with index finger. being very delicate tho sence it citrisness would probably hurt if i cut anything. No worry about water drippin out my ass like most with syringes. just pop it in far enough and poof its gone. and i feel great way better then oral. plus that god damn taste yuk.

Will it harm my insides? idk but would like to cuz i vow to never taste one again

Just so people don't have to go crazy looking threw this thread like i did.

The suboxone pluging tech. Is it dangerous?

I just lube up a doctor glove take a whole 8mg pill and jam it up with index finger. being very delicate tho sence it citrisness would probably hurt if i cut anything. No worry about water drippin out my ass like most with syringes. just pop it in far enough and poof its gone. and i feel great way better then oral. plus that god damn taste yuk.

Will it harm my insides? idk but would like to cuz i vow to never taste one again

You should dissolve the Suboxone in water, and plug that instead. 8mg is an entirely too high of a dose for plugging. I theorize not all of it is dissolving, or it's at least taking much longer to dissolve.

No, it's not dangerous.

I haven't done this with subs, but I saw some people saying it was way too thick with how much water they use...1, you don't need nearly as much bupe as you normally do for sublingual, and 2,,.fucking filter it through cotton a few times first.

I have only plugged subs using a baby syringe with water, after filtering with a 32 gauge riggeroo forever. I was using h up until the day before 2.5 buns/ 2 grams of good high purity at that point daily and my last shot was about 18 hours before. It was a 32mg plug..it did nothing but jack me up a little bit and keep me from having a seizure. I have an enormous tolerance for bupe or opiates in general. I didn't like it and I would never stick anything I hadn't turned into liquid in my ass, ever, even though those baby plugs feel like dropping your soap in prison, fuck.

You should dissolve the Suboxone in water, and plug that instead. 8mg is an entirely too high of a dose for plugging. I theorize not all of it is dissolving, or it's at least taking much longer to dissolve.

No, it's not dangerous.

Well im on my second week of pluggin a whole 8mg pill. the whole thing dose desolve within a half hour. with no leakage like a syringe. Just plug and go. Only problems ive run across is you gotta have a clean bowl first or you will shit out water in about 30 mins. I think stickin one whole pill up my ass is alot better that taking 32mg daily by mouth. Just don't really see how ppl can throw 1mg in water and be good for the day. sound to me like you really dont need subs at all...

Well, here I am, laying on the bathroom floor. Just plugged .5mg of bupe (I take 4mgs a day) and I must say, damn, not bad. T+15 or so and my dose feels much warmer than it usually does. I'm fairly happy with this ROA so far. I may even plug another .5mg before bed. The only downside to this is having something go in your ass and *ahem* release itself there. I swear to god I felt it in my stomach. Much respect to my girlfriend now, much respect. Haha

I suppose it's about T+20 now. I'll post back after full effects are reached.

Just tried another .5mgs roughly one hour prior to the first dose, I can say that this time there was a definite rush and it felt pretty good - about as good as you can get with Suboxone. That being said, it's unfortunate that Suboxone is only a partial agonist. I apologize for rambling but I got into a discussion with my Sub Doc/Psychiatrist the other day. Last week I completely relapsed and was back on OC's for the whole week. It had been about a year since I've felt the wonderful euphoria from opiates. I was talking to my doc about it, and we were discussing why I don't have the RIGHT as a human being to feel as good as I want to feel, whenever I want to feel that way. If I'm happy and content using OC's, who's business is it to stop me? The main consequences that come from opiate use are more related to the time one has to spend obtaining it, and the money they have to spend obtaining it. If it was easily accessible and cheap, I don't see what the problem would be. I feel I should have the right to pursue happiness in my life whichever way I see fit, as long as it doesn't hurt other people (psychically or monetarily - emotional is another story).

Ugh, why can't opiates be OTC? I just want to be HAPPY. . .

Last edited:
^ If you take suboxone as directed, the precipitated withdrawals should be so mild that you barely notice them.

Thats why I dont understand how some p eople feel like death for hour after hour. Ive never had it happen to me like that.

im the same for the most part. th only time i was sick for hours after taking subs via SL it was a 2mg tab and i was kicking a 40mgs a shot of hydromorphone.
the only time i had precipitated w/d was in hospiAL DTOX and it only lasted abou 15 to 30 mins
;)

Well I just plugged a pretty normal dose for me that would normally get me buzzed but probably not too high, with a rather low dose of adderall, I'll let you guys know how it works out for me. Actually I'm definitely starting to feel something now, less than 5 min post-plug, so I'd say it certainly does work very quickly. Hopefully I can feel the subs through the adderall well enough to gauge its strength.

Well overall, I'd say that i only got slightly more buzzed than I'd have expected to if i'd snorted that dose as I normally do but it certainly came on much, much faster, being fully evident within 20 minutes for sure, rather than the 1 hour it usually takes for snorting. Also, the adderall was actually far, far more pleasant than oral or nasal ingestion and has given me quite a nice boost to the whole day. It's definitely possible that the amphetamine is masking the effects of the bupe to some extent as when I think about the effects, the bupe does seem rather strong, but somehow hindered. I'll probably try a redose with about 1/2 - 2/3 the original dose of bupe without any more amphetamine (maybe a little :)) in a little while and if so, I will post my results again.

Anyone else with experience, particularly those new to it or who haven't posted, to share on this ROA for bupe?

Pluggin bupe is a pain in the ass... literally.

I tried this the other day to stretch my dose and I was AMAZED how well pluggin works and some of the effects I got from the bupe. I had only plugged like .5mg too and it absolutely destroy taking .5mg sublingually.

I'm amazed by how little I had plugged and how much stronger it felt. I wanted to stretch my bupe so today I tried the sublingual alcohol method. I'm not a fan of it and did it exactly as stated. I brushed the crap out of my mouth, used mouth wash, and used 100 proof smirnoff as the carrier. It felt no different than taking it under my tounge and I believe because when you hold it under your tounge long enough the same amount of bupe will absorb no matter what liquids its in.

Yes alcohol permeates faster but alcohol also causes excess salivation, which in turn pushes the bupe BACK INTO your mouth from your salivary glands.
Your not increasing the BA because its the same exact ROA. And even though the alcohol absorbs quicker, water still dissolves it fully and it doesn't trigger your salivary glands to push the bupe back out.

So obviously I'm only left with pluggin. I can get 4 times the amount of bupe roughly by pluggin. But I have a problem using syringes as they are honestly "too big", I was in a world of pain just trying to put a tiny needless syringe up there. I considered the idea of a straw, but theres no way to pump it out.
I need something tiny enough that can pump liquid out, so I was thinking of using an eye dropper. But my question is what do you pluggers usually use to do it? I can't understand why it hurts so bad to push a syringe up there. It justs too much pressure it seems. I was getting it like 2 inches in at points and because it was so tight it would slide right out from the pressure. It prob took about a good half hour to do just 1 plug successfully, but I don't have the courage to plug the same way I did.
Is there any guaranteed painless ways of pluggin? I just wish I could make this procedure somewhat comfortable.

Thats interesting but I think I'd have to keep my ass in the air and some how pour the bupe into it which would be hard.
Right now I have a syringe WITH the needle on. I took a cu-tip that you use to clean your ears and cut the 2 cotton wads off each end. I'm trying to figure out how to afix the tube onto the needle so it fits tight enough.
That way I can just stick the cu tip up there, and try squeezing the plunger to see if it'll go all the way up the cu tip and into my rear. The problem is for some reason these cu tips aren't hollow (like a lot are) so I'm looking around my house for other things. I have some fishline tubing too thats relatively thin and I may be able to hot glue it into the syringe. Still playing around with stuff.

Ok I found something that works perfectly. I found an old bottle of windex and cut the tube off the spray head. I washed the tube out with scolding hot water to get all the windex out.

If you take the pin off any syringe theres a tiny little plastic piece on the mouth of the syringe that the pin slides over. Believe it or not the tube from the windex fits PERFECTLY over that tube. I cut off about 4 inches of the tube and heated it with a lighter just so it gets soft, then I pressure fitted it over the mouth. It slides on then hardens like it was made for the syringe water tight and all.

Its MUCH easier to get up there, and as long as you leave a little air in the tube you need that extra space to push it all out the windex tube, but it works perfectly. You can barely feel it going in and you can get in 3-4 inches w/out feeling uncomfortable. For anyone with really tight rear areas like me you def want to try this out as it works 100times better. The problem is you don't wanna really throw the syringe away or you have to make a new one. I rinsed the tube in alcohol and washed it down than will save for reuse. Another thing I like is you don't have to lay on your side. Once its in just don't fart and you're good to go. This also actually saves time because rather then holding a liquid in your mouth for 20 minutes it push and go.
I'll take pictures of the device I made so people understand better how well it works. Oh and if you're considering doing this before I get pics up remember you must also heat the end thats going in your butt. If you cut the tube with scissors like I did TRUST ME when I say those sharp edges will feel like they're ripping your ass as it goes in. All I did was heat the tip till it rounded off, and when I went in the second time it was smooth as could be.

I use a small needless syringe that I got at the hospital.

I dont shove it all the way in my ass tho.. I simply get the small tip into my sphingter and hit the plunger.. it goes in just fine and with no violation to my asshole.

and yes.. plugging bupe is amazing

Looks like your problem is solved! Congratulations.

I'm going to merge this in the pre-existing rectal buprenorphine thread, because this fits well over there.

Thank you its incredible how long you can make bupe last doing it this way. Extremely efficient and strong. I will have to switch back to sublin soon though to taper. Captain Heroin how long before you think the body "adapts" to bupe (wds). And what dose do you recommend jumping off of? Thanks.

Thank you its incredible how long you can make bupe last doing it this way. Extremely efficient and strong. I will have to switch back to sublin soon though to taper. Captain Heroin how long before you think the body "adapts" to bupe (wds). And what dose do you recommend jumping off of? Thanks.

How long until you adapt to buprenorphine withdrawal - I have heard various things, I haven't personally quit buprenorphine yet but I would guess 1-3 weeks at the longest, possibly earlier.

I think it is key to jump off of a dose that's < 0.5mg or so. If you can do every other day dosing that would help too.

Good luck!