PDA

View Full Version : (bupe) suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

evolutionofthemind
26-01-2012, 16:57
lol.. yea that SWIM thing is simply completely stupid. No one uses that anymore as it's completely obvious that it stands for someone who IS me..

concernedconcerned
26-01-2012, 21:57
I just plugged 4mg of suboxone (which is my normal sublingual dose) for the first time and I'm quite disappointed. For me, it didn't feel much different than sublingual dosing and the only advantage was that I didn't have to taste that nasty pill.

what method did you use? for me, it makes a world of difference to plug versus sublingual.

Znegative
26-01-2012, 23:25
It's important that your pipes are cleaned out when plugging too. Otherwise a lot of the drug can be absorbed into the fecal matter

AudiFiveThousand
27-01-2012, 00:41
Well thank the person who isn't you, for that enlightening piece of information

HAHA No Problem

Znegative
27-01-2012, 05:38
Sorry that was pretty bitchy of me.

All this talk about plugging my suboxone makes me want to do it again. I've been curious to see what would happen if I plugged 2mg now, as I've been maintaining on 1mg sublingually for so long. A part of me thinks that maybey, just maybe, I would get a real high out of suboxone again, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen, and I'll just feel bad about possibly raising my tolerance. The whole less is more theory has treated me well after all..

Moe-D
02-06-2012, 12:50
Just about to plug 1.0mg (about). I have plugged subuxone before mut not as high doses as 1.0mg.
Last night/day i snorted the same amount and i was phukked-up for the whole day, still had quite small pupils when I woke up..

Less see what happens >: ))))

Moe-D
02-06-2012, 13:07
Woah, defo it hit's fast :))

opiatekrzy
11-06-2012, 08:37
plugging bupe is not that complicated people. i dont reccommend plugging more than 4mg. all you do is crush the suboxone/subutex, squirt 3-5ML(baby oral syringe) of water over it, mix it up, suck into syringe, forget all that laying on ur side with ur leg up and inserting, i just bend over and put the tip in my rectum just enough where im IN, i dont go inches in my rectum, just enough where i can squirt the solution is SLOWLY without leakage, i prefer cold water, so when i squirt in my rectum SLOWLY i can feel it only hitting my membranes just an inch or two in my ass, where it dont go into my poop far up. i walk around, do whatever, it still hits me, just squirt 3-5ML my bluelighters into ur bupe, and slowly inject into rectum

A0nt
08-07-2012, 05:01
I usually take 6-8 mg of bupe a day. how much should I use rectally? how much water too?

Znegative
08-07-2012, 07:42
Bupe has a solubility of 17mg/mL (http://www.uspharmacist.com/content/c/15969/?t=men's_health), so if your taking 8mg a day, you could fit that in 50 units of water (1/2 a mL). However, since the BA (absorption) is increased by ~20%, you can probably get similar effects using only 4-5 mg, possibly less. I'd start off with 2mg and see how that makes you feel. I'm of the oppinion (like many others on bluelight) that when it comes to buprenorphine 'less is more'-meaning more euphoria, and less negative side effects (such as headaches, lethargy, apathy etc...)

wildcat99s
09-07-2012, 21:39
Hi all.. i'm new to the site... but have been on suboxone for a couple years now.... and have been plugging almost during the entire time.... i love it for several reasons.... but i wanted to throw in a couple suggestions of what i've always did...

I take 16mg a day.... one in the morning and one in the afternoon... before plugging in the morning... you have to take your morning shit..... if not... i've always shot 40cc of warm water in the ass at the end of my shower... which releases any matter in the colon or rectum within 5 min.. if you don't do this... after you plug, you will probably need to shit within 20 minutes if you can hold it in that long... and most of it will be wasted.. The afternoon pill usually doesn't require you to clean your colon as long as you take it when you don't need to shit.... or after you take an afternoon shit.. that's just something you gonna play by feeling.. lol

ok... i've always dissolved them in a small 5ml or 10ml syringe... but over all i dissolve 1 film in 3-5 ml.... i've always used a syringe with an all plastic plunger... if you get the rubber ones, they won't last more than a couple weeks..... but i pull the plunger out of the syringe.... drop the pill or film into it... put the plunger most of the way back in... being sure not to smash the film.... because if it sticks to the plastic, it takes longer to dissolve....... then suck up the water and then shake until it's all dissolved... warm water disolves it best in under 30 seconds.... cold water works too, but takes 2 minutes. ... with the pill verison... i drop the pill in.. push the plunger in to crush the pill..... and then suck it with water..

From there... i've always just suck the tip in only... most oral syringes have a half inch nipple on the end..... that's as far as i stick it in... just enough to break the seal.. never had anything dribble down the leg... don't have the urge to shit afterwards.....

From my experiences.... using it rectally gets almost twice the absorbation as using it in the mouth... i find it lasts a lot longer.... and can't taste anything.... and hasn't any side effects

~NaStYNaI~
15-07-2012, 00:06
So...does anybody know what the absolute bioavailability of rectal bup is???
...actually i just looked it up and answered my own question....so the absolute rectal bioavailabillity is ~52-54%.

But i wonder if using some type of saline solution will further increase bioavailability?...anyone???

mindtools
26-07-2012, 20:47
I've got my last 0.8mg in two pill for sublingual use (I've also got 0,4mg for the times I feel like I'm dying ;) ).
Of course I want to feel every last picogram of it, but I can't IV it and IM'ing doesn't seem wise due all of the fillers.

So I'm presented with two ways:
either I dissolve it in water, put it in nasal spray and fill my nose with it
or
put these two pills up my ass, wait 5min, than add 1 or 2ml of water THERE.
Why not dissolve, put in syringe and then plug? Because I'm not too good at doing it. I've tried it two times and half of the solution ended on the mattress :P

What do you say?

Tony Williams
21-08-2012, 17:57
Wow I never knew plugging subs had so much raving reviews, I do wonder - as some perfer plugging over snorting on #4 heroin now I have #3 Heroin which is the smoking type, not the snortable yet I would still perfer snorting over plugging as I've never had luck - guess I grew up on liines will have to learn pluggin.

Another thing I am on 16mg/daily subbed now I think this weekend well sat I will get sun and mons because it's bank holiay as I never get take homes it's 7daysaweek

So should I do this or this:

basically sat I take subbed (watched) 16mg and sun 16 and mon 16
sat: sub 16mg go home and plug 16mg then sun just plug the 16 left
sat sub 16 then on sunday plug 32mg

I will add these pills are 100mg in weight and generic, I was gunna crush and water into 2ml then lie for a bit maybe and do the next pill or do both 200mg in 2ml

Znegative
22-08-2012, 04:05
^I wouldn't bother. When you're on dosages above 6-8mg, taking more buprenorphine, or using it through a ROA that allows for greater absorption will not in increase the effects, only ensure that you have that much more bupe built up in your blood. The best way to achieve a nice, consistant glow off of suboxone/subutex is to taper your dosage down below eight mg. most people find that 2-4mg is sufficient enough to hold them (once stabalized) as well as to experience a pleasant mood lift. When your at these lower dosages, then switching to rectal administration may prove a worthwhile venture. Luckily, tapering down to four milligrams is not too difficult, and I've found that in general, even with dosages below 4mg, there is really only a 3-4 day period before the body adjusts to a lower dosage.

Why not dissolve, put in syringe and then plug? Because I'm not too good at doing it. I've tried it two times and half of the solution ended on the mattress :P

What do you say?

What is your plugging technique? If you lay on your side, you should be able to avoid 'leakage', and you should always push slowly down on the plunger, and then slowly pull the syringe out and remain laying on your side for a few minutes.

So...does anybody know what the absolute bioavailability of rectal bup is???
...actually i just looked it up and answered my own question....so the absolute rectal bioavailabillity is ~52-54%.

But i wonder if using some type of saline solution will further increase bioavailability?...anyone???

There would be no reason I could think of that saline would increase BA.

Sizzurpp
02-09-2012, 03:16
Just read the whole post all damned nine pages am Nd gunna give it a go with either 2 or 4mg. I am not on maitnence I just simply a few times a week snort 2 or 4 or 6 Mgs if I have more or less but always find I get a very decent high, I've been doing this for about 2 or more months now some weeks doin it almost 6 days an still find I enjoy all thos after I have been hooked not high dose of oxys but 3 ish perk30s a day. Haven't touched those since a tramadol seizure 4 months ago probably longer. Just simply find Suboxone very enjoyable. Hopefully within tonite or tomorrow at some point when I get a hold of a few 2mg stop signs and I'll try the poopchute and 3ml oral syringe

Sizzurpp
02-09-2012, 20:47
So just went ahead and tried it about 5 mins ago was a little Awk lol I'm sure you all felt that way but now just waiting to feel affects, it literally was the easiest process for those that need help. Get a 3ml oral ssyringe pull plunger out of it and keep cap over injecting end, drop Suboxone into the string push plunger down and it will crush it instantly, add about .5 to 1ml water and go ahead an stick it up there! Just the tip needs to be in and push you should feel almost like a fart going inside rather then farting regularly and geez it's been 10 mins now and already noticing 2mg :) thanks all for info deff the best route so far been snorting or two monthes now ao good to give the nose a brak

mrflowers00
02-09-2012, 21:51
my dad had mixed results i felt next to nothing once he felt pretty good and the next time not much and he took the kids to the pool before i didn't cause i have super bad constipation but if it didn't work well for him then i don't think my shit is what made me feel next to nothing

benzoheadplus44
03-09-2012, 12:39
ok i tried with the films and got a little bit of a buzz but i think i was sticking it too far into my always constipated ass and therefore into my fecal matter... so i mean what should i do try the 8mg again or (do i need to water down the film since its just a little film anyways?) more... i take 8-16mg a day, it varies im trying to lower to 8 from 16 and get the extra 30 rxed without the dr knowing for other reasons... or should i just plug the 1 and 1/2 so 12mg to 16mg? Does Naloxone also get absorbed 100 percent as well like the bupe because that would be bad..... like if plugging is = IVing... you know what I mean by that question right about the naloxone....?

Mindaltering
18-03-2013, 21:50
Just tried plugging for the first time.
I took 2mg film and dropped it in a clear gel capsule. In one swift motion i dropped a couple drops of water into the gel cap... pieced it together and lodged it up my butt.

I WASN'T IMPRESSED. I felt sedated more than normal but felt less of the energetic high and head high I get from sublingual or snorting. And yes you can snort subs. All you do is make sure your nostril is wet (wet your finger with water and rub around your nostril) cut the film into tiny ass little pieces using tweezers and sharp scissors and sha-bam snort It up

DickTate
26-03-2013, 22:02
Since the Bupe Megathread is closed apparently, I hope it is ok if I bump this one for a pretty dumb question:

If someone takes 1mg Bupe nasally with ~50% BA, does this mean only 0,5mg are actually dosed/converted to norbuprenorphine?
And if he switches to sublingual dosing with ~30% BA, would 1,5mg be the right dose?

Sorry if this is so basic...

jman28
27-03-2013, 06:50
I get Subutex (hi-tech brand small ones)-You guys think it would be better this MOA than banging which is what I'm currently doing?

f33lg00d
11-10-2013, 15:34
Jman I've never banged it but I tried pluging today and it's the only roa that makes me feel more than not sick. Since bupe doesn't have much of a rush and there's not a big difference in the bioavailability between pluging and iv, I'd definitely consider the letting you veins and skin heal worth the slight loss in strength.

Does Naloxone also get absorbed 100 percent as well like the bupe because that would be bad..... like if plugging is = IVing... you know what I mean by that question right about the naloxone....?

The bupe out competes the naxolone for you're opioid receptors, this is not roa dependent.

RTrain
12-10-2013, 00:01
^I think its in the 15% ballpark for rectal BA of naloxone.

edit - source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22541841

Loraboxone
05-12-2013, 09:09
Okay hello, so I have a few things first I want to say that pluggin suboxone is the best thing. After swallowing pills for past couple years, it's refreshing to find out about this MOA. I started out taking the film the correct way (who to say it's really correct) under my tongue until I was strolling through and found this forum. So now I'm hooked!

I'm supposed to be tappering off, but I really enjoy this way. It makes me feel totally different in a great way, I don't have the awful after taste and the effects definitely last.

I never got high before I started this MOA, now I nod off often which is great. Like I mentioned I'm supposed to be tappering off but because of the new feeling that probably won't be happening for a while. At least I try to keep my dosing at 2 mg's in mid-morning and 2 mg's in the evening cause I do still have a goal. I'm to leave these controlling substances alone, but of course easier said than done.

I just want to say thanks for the advice and the step by step instructions. Also does it matter how far you insert the syringe? And because of the constipation that comes with opiates is there any suggestions or advice to make sure my canal (lol, blushing) is clear. I think I'm good cause I always feel the effects, but for the future.

Thanks again!

hcunning
06-10-2014, 04:03
So your saying that for one strip you don't need even 1ml, just a half??? I get no effects anymore from oral sublingual administration?? I was thinking this might be a good way to try. I want go iv bc i once was addicted to a coke\meth combo for a long time and i think that i was more addicted to the needle that anything. So if i wanted to do 1 strip how much water do i need to use exactly??

RTrain
06-10-2014, 05:41
I've tried plugin and it didn't make a damn difference. May more effort and awkwardness than its worth. Maybe its a little better for absorption, but unless you are short on supply then I wouldn't waste my time. And using the high proof alcohol potentiating method is probably more tried/trusted and much less of a hassle. Regardless what you do with bupe you can't catch much a rush, its onset is slow regardless of route taken.

silas GUY
06-10-2014, 12:18
I did 3mg in the arse and i'm fucking HIGH nodding and everything ! its kinda a weird high ! i feel IDK how to describe it ! but i'm going to be taking my subs rectally from now on !

silas GUY
06-10-2014, 14:22
just did another 4mg sub plug ! feeling really good ! for the first time i'm getting high on the subs

~QuirKyNai~
07-10-2014, 07:49
Um..how long u been taking subs?

silas GUY
08-10-2014, 12:12
about a year !

ComfortablyNumb95
15-10-2014, 23:33
How much higher is the BA of rectal vs. IntraNasal? I usually snort 2-3 mg to get a nice high. Today I plugged a little more than 1 mg and didn't feel much. I definitely felt it but i wasn't nowhere near as high as i wanted to get. Also, if it does make any difference, I have subutex and not suboxone. So i have just the bupe (+ binders/fillers of course)

vajeeh
16-10-2014, 20:46
I have been on sub maintenance for about 7 months now, one 8mg strip a day. I've been off and on suboxone for about 4 years since 2010...after struggling with an I.V heroin habit since 2006. This has been the absolute longest amount of time I have been on suboxone without taking a day or two off to get a couple doses of H to have fun for a day or two, which I used to do, which would eventually snowball into a full fledged addiction again after some time.

----
MY POINT - I have been using a different technique when I take my subs sublingually. First I brush my teeth and use mouthwash...to open up the pores and swell blood vessels...after two minutes I place half the film on the right side of under my tongue, on top of the right vein, and the other piece on the left side and left vein. I watch an episode of cops on youtube while allowing the sub to dissolve for like 20 minutes, with my tongue elevated and not slammed down, to allow the film to slowly dissolve and saturate. Then after 20 minutes I slam my tongue down, and keep it in that position for 5-7 minutes. Then I swish around all the saliva in my mouth as if it were mouthwash, for like 2-5 minutes. Then I swallow (no homo). I also try to do this first thing before I eat anything, so whatever little amount does hit the tummy, wont be caught up in food/liquids, but rather it get processed along the same timeline the sublingual effect (mucus membranes, blood vessels, veins, pores, etc in my mouth) reaches the bloodstream.

After about 20 minutes I feel the come up which peaks over the course of half an hour. I feel it every single time. In the past, after a while I would not feel the transition. The absorption and bioavailability wasn't even half of what it is with this technique, back when I would simply put the film in, slam my tongue down, rush it to dissolve, swish a couple seconds and swallow within 5-10 minutes. You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are doing that. Try the method I described and I guarantee you will feel it way more. You may even be able to reduce your dose by up to half.
-----
--
FYI- I have shot 2mg of sub like a dumbass back in like 2009 only 6 hours after a huge shot of dope... before I knew shit about it and literally felt like I was going to die. Instead of a rush of warmth, relief, bliss, comfort, satisfaction, empathy, euphoria, etc...I got a rush that was akin to melting from every orifice. I felt extreme vertigo, I literally felt the beads of sweat form and moisten my skin immediately, I felt like someone squeezed and twisted every muscle, constricting around the bones and squeezing them to the point to where they were about to disintegrate. As I got up to go to the bathroom, the sheer motion of standing up and taking two steps initiated projectile hershey squirts and projectile vomit, all over my new rug and my poor kitty. I ended up running into the bathtub, turning on the hot water on the shower, and writhing in pain on the floor of the shower until I woke up like two hours later looking like a shriveled raisin, but I felt better.

missevil
28-10-2014, 16:59
I want to stop shooting up my sub.. Any advice on the best way to still feel a buzz? I tried under my tongue and NOTHING.,, any advice??? I'm sick of the needle and have no veins left in my arms hands or feet... PLS HELP

vajeeh
01-11-2014, 03:19
I want to stop shooting up my sub.. Any advice on the best way to still feel a buzz? I tried under my tongue and NOTHING.,, any advice??? I'm sick of the needle and have no veins left in my arms hands or feet... PLS HELP

Did you even read my post, the one right before you just asked this question? Here, I'll copy and paste the part which pertains to your post regarding getting the most out of your suboxone. Please stop shooting it. It is horrible for your circulatory and vascular system to shoot subs...not to mention your kidneys and your liver. You are also introducing your brain to naloxone that otherwise wouldn't have. Although the bupe overpowers the naloxone...it still enters the blood brain barrier because you are injecting the sub. Had you been taking it sublingually, the naloxone would simply just be inert. This will only contribute to issues with your opiate receptors which you don't want to risk. I've shot suboxone a few times a few years ago...and besides a rush of tasting orange tang...I didn't really feel much of a rush...let alone a rush that encouraged me to continue IVing it.

Here is what i do in order to get the most out of taking it sublingually. Once I started using this method, I ALWAYS feel the come-up on the suboxone and I always feel it peak. Before I used this method...I couldn't really feel the sub kick in any longer. I have advised friends to do this and each and every one of them have told me how it completely changed their experience with it. Alright here it is:
-----------

First I brush my teeth and use mouthwash...to open up the pores and swell blood vessels...after two minutes I spit out as much saliva as possible, and place half the film on the right side of under my tongue, on top of the right vein, and the other piece on the left side and left vein. I watch an episode of cops on youtube while allowing the sub to dissolve for like 20 minutes, with my tongue elevated and not slammed down, to allow the film to slowly dissolve and saturate. Then after 20 minutes I slam my tongue down, and keep it in that position for 5-7 minutes. Then I swish around all the saliva in my mouth as if it were mouthwash, for like 5 minutes. Then I swallow (no homo). I also try to do this first thing before I eat anything, so whatever little amount does hit the tummy, wont be caught up in food/liquids, but rather it gets processed along the same timeline as the sublingual effect takes to kick in (mucus membranes, blood vessels, veins, pores, etc in my mouth) to reach the bloodstream.

After about 20-25 minutes I feel the come up which peaks over the course of half an hour. I feel it every single time. In the past, after a while I would not feel the transition. The absorption and bioavailability wasn't even half of what it is with this technique, back when I would simply put the film in, slam my tongue down, rush it to dissolve, swish a couple seconds and swallow within 5-10 minutes. You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are doing that. Try the method I described and I guarantee you will feel it way more. You may even be able to reduce your dose by up to half.

f33lg00d
01-11-2014, 05:29
^thats bs the naxolone isn't active even if you shoot it

Jpizzle89
01-11-2014, 19:01

Man I'm not going to lie, I have about 7 years of going back and fourth with pain pills and H but subutex is my savior! Bro I'm sure it has saved a lot of lives.. That being said, I injected about a third of one for the first time the other day and it was amazing! I know someone that gets a script so I just buy 20 or so from him a month! I'm not saying injecting is right but man does it feel great lol I just smoked a blunt to so I feel good.

f33lg00d
01-11-2014, 20:31
Get yourself a script you'll have so many you won't have to injected it there's really no benefit other than the increased BA.

vajeeh
24-11-2014, 03:10
^thats bs the naxolone isn't active even if you shoot it

Where exactly did I use the word 'active'? And the substance is naloxone, not naxolone.

I wrote the following = "You are also introducing your brain to naloxone that otherwise wouldn't have. Although the bupe overpowers the naloxone...it still enters the blood brain barrier because you are injecting the sub. Had you been taking it sublingually, the naloxone would simply just be inert. This will only contribute to issues with your opiate receptors which you don't want to risk. I've shot suboxone a few times a few years ago...and besides a rush of tasting orange tang...I didn't really feel much of a rush...let alone a rush that encouraged me to continue IVing it.

When I wrote the fact that the bupe still overpowers the naloxone, I figured the person would realize that I didn't imply the naloxone would be active in the case.

Regardless, naloxone is STILL introduced to the brain via the blood brain barrier, where it otherwise wouldn't have been, had it been taken sublingually. The point being, that you don't want to introduce the shit to your brain/receptors...doing so wouldn't result in anything desired. Granted it won't overpower the bupe, but studies and information as far as what type of stress or strain, if any, it plays on your receptors. When it's not even worth doing so, and there isn't any pay off in IVing it, there is no risk in introducing it to your system.

black kat
24-11-2014, 05:08
I saw several people stating that they CLEANED their colon before plugging the sub.Is that the standard way to go?
I have never plugged my subs(or anything really) but thinking about it after all the posts ive read about how heavenly it feels.
Enema first-then plugging the sub is the way this goes?

Also,does plugging damage the bowels in any way?
As many opiate users i have constipation issues,is it safe to assume that plugging the bupe might worsen the constipation?

msted
08-12-2014, 17:35
some one please help will sure gel cover subs im desperate please someone answer quick !!!!

da man
08-12-2014, 22:19
i dont get the question msted

Luvumall
07-05-2015, 19:33
[hello all! I just tried plugging suboxone tab, I've been a opiate addict for 10 years and been on subs for 6 years but always sublingually. I just tried plugging 24mg, which is what I take on a daily basis but 10 mins after I was in the bathroom pooping(sorry for the tmi) guess I wasn't empty. My question is, did I just poop out the 24mgs? Should I do another 8? Where do I go from here? Thanks guys! I'm new here & love reading all your different experiences and trials...can someone help me get the most out of this medication please?
QUOTE=Pixman;6620365]Hello folks,

I'm not physically addicted to opioids but I don't get anything out of bupre anymore.
But I have a very high tolerance.
I need ~200-250mg of Methadone to feel any high. I can pause for 1 week and I don't get an WDs.
The first time I used Bupre it, I took 200mcg and was experiencing a very warm and beautiful high.

The last time I took it, I put 4mg of Subutex(no naloxone!) under my tongue and after a hour, I was experiencing a kind of high but then suddenly my pupils widened, my nose was wet and had teary eyes.

Did someone experience the same?
Did it rectally work for you with a high? It sounds to me like this, when I read this thread.

It would be very welcome to get some information about this... I loved subutex so hard but I don't get anything out of it snorted or ingested sublingually.

And I'm scared to try it again because those weird WDs start to come again, maybe...?[/QUOTE]

MikeTT
19-01-2016, 03:34
Hey all. I been on Subs for 4 or 5 years now. I've been up to 24 mgs per day and down to 1 mg a day. I am an addict, so I frequently run out early. I usually can taper down quite a bit before I run out and usually only run out a day or two early. This time, I just ran out by accident (I still have a little less than 1 mg left), the Pharmacy won't let me refill for 2 more days, and they have to order them. Which means, I could be out for 2 or three days. I'm just trying to make my stuff stretch. It sucks. I tried this method this morning with a little piece. Like 1/3 of a mg or something. Usually by this time, that amount won't get me the rush feeling, but gets me out of wd. I ended up taking another similar sized piece, sublingually, just to stay out of wd this morning. But I really want to get as much out of the last piece as I can.

Iyo, will any amount last longer in my system if I do it this way? I think if you take it nasally, it will all hit at once and actually last less time right? Is that the same type of thing here or the opposite? Also, I know if you take suboxone in the nose, its supposed to make you sick, because of the naloxone, right? I read somewhere, someone would mix with water and snort it and it would tie him over for longer, but make him feel like death for 20 mins or so...Anyone?

(edit: also, I didn't get much from the plugging part. Maybe because It wasn't enough, don't know.)

opiatesallday
04-04-2016, 06:12
Hey all, I am prescribed suboxone, 8mg-2mg twice a day. I am really looking for advice or ways to potentiate the suboxone. Ive tried taking gabapentin before the subs, ive sniffed and plugged the subs and nothing seems to work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

opiatesallday
04-04-2016, 06:19
Vajeeh, will your suboxone absorption method/technique work for the pills too? I have white pills that say 93 on one side and 5721 on the other. Please reply asap.

Znegative
05-04-2016, 00:08
The alcohol/mouthwash bupe thing has been around since they first started testing buprenorphine for its efficacy in treating opiate withdrawal and addiction. It was originally administered as an alcoholic solution under the tongue, this (http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/404947-Alcohol-and-Suboxone-Alcoholic-Solutions-for-Higher-BA-With-Sublingual-Use) thread goes over the whole process in good detail, mouthwash will work but it's better if you have a stronger alchohol. But mouthwash will work, it definitely increases the BA drastically and on a whole is more consistent than plugging.

That being said, if you are cleaned out, plugging buprenorphine can feel pretty good every once in a while.

vajeeh
12-06-2016, 11:29
OpiatesAllDay... sorry I took so long to respond. I haven't logged in for months. Yes, I've used the pills you mention, I had them for maybe two months because my insurance decided to be ridiculous before accepting my script for the films again. The same method works, however the only subtle difference is how I described elevating my tongue above the sub for 20 mins or so before slamming it down for another 10 minutes or so. Since it's tablet, I would just keep my tongue slammed down onto it in order to help it dissolve. However don't massage it down as if to try speeding it up, as many people seem to do with pills. Just let it rest there. I would keep it elevated for the strip because the strip would just stick to the bottom of your actual tongue, and off of the veins and membranes. Of course the swishing the dissolved solution around like mouthwash before swallowing it on an empty tummy would still be the same as I described. Again, only difference is not keeping your tongue lifted off for the first 20 minutes.

SKR
12-06-2016, 23:44
I take my sub dose rectally now from a convenience standpoint mostly. I'm impatient with the sublingual method as I like to drink coffee, smoke cigarettes and have enough pills to swallow as it is. 32mgs of sub will fit into 3ml of water just fine. An enema to clean myself out if needed but tend to do this anyway just in case, cos if I'm not completely empty and inject the sub I just have that full feeling that makes you want to go to the toilet....Which can happen anyway, usually I just sit on my ass and have another coffee and smoke and eventually that full feeling goes away and I can catch a little nod all throughout the day if I sit still in front of a screen which is most of the time.

And....I hate the fucking taste of that shit, I really do, whereas my bum does not care lol. I use about 18-20mgs atm.

Stefaniescluster
15-06-2016, 03:37
I'm new to this group but have gotten good information in the past. I have had migraines for over 30 years and in the last 3 years they have morphed into chronic cluster headaches. I have been on every preventative medicine for migraines as well as every combination of medicines that my doctor could come up with to treat them. The only thing that works is narcotics. I've been on the Fentanyl patch, dilauded, and now I take 80mg of Oxycodone on a "good" headache day. I have been taking this dose (or more on "bad" days) for over 2 years now. I can honestly say that I am addicted because of necessity. Recently my Doctor asked if I would be open to try Suboxone. I'm usually open to anything just so I can have a quality of life, but this medicine scares me. I got breakthrough pain while taking Fentanyl and took Dilauded for it. I have tried not to need anything stronger but now my ER visits are increasing (I used to be in there 15-20 times a month down to 3-5, but now I'm going about 10 times per month). I am worried about breakthrough pain while on this medicine as well of just not being sure how it will work or make me feel etc. most medical websites give "the right answers" but I'm looking for the real answers. Any and all information/experiences are welcome!
Thank you all in advance!!!