• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most euphoric, utopia-esqe drug that you've experienced?

NoExpert

Bluelighter
I saw an old post asking what is the drug that puts you most in your 'zone'. I thought I'd bring it up again, with a slightly different twist. What I am asking for is which drug made you just feel better than you've ever felt? Not necessarily which one simply stoned or F**-ed you up the most, but which drug, or combination of, takes away your depression(if depressed), or busts through your inhibitions and makes it easy for you to be the "life of your party"?
I have unfortunately never tried MDMA, mainly because I lived in a mostly rural area, til I started using H, and moved to the city(small city). But even then, all that seemed to be available was coke, crack, Heroin, and weed! But from what I hear, MDMA would probably be my favorite.
From the drugs I've done, I'd have to say that Meth put me in my best groove, but it was rarely available. In a way, H was also wonderful, til I became addicted, then it really sucked for obvious reasons....
So what about you?=D =D

I've felt most open, happy, beautiful, and myself laying in the dirt on pure MDMA.

Then again, it's also the drug that might have caused me the most pain at times. :/

A synchronized peak on LSD + Ketamine + DMT

The one time I took MDMA and Magic mushrooms was the height of my existence. I was in a park toking with my friends (I was already so high I didn't notice the weed) and I ran off to a corner to piss. When I came back over to my friends I was standing on a wall about 3.5 feet tall and was looking down at them, they were both sitting Indian style under a tree. While I was looking down at them I realized that I was Odin, I was a god and everyone else was below me. I have never felt so content and happy with my life as I did at that moment.

out of the shit ton of drugs i've tried, i'ma go with LSD, with MDMA comeing in 2nd. i say LSD cause while MDMA was extremely fucking euphoric, it always felt like a manufactured feeling if that makes sence, LSD's euphoria just felt so real i dont really know how to explain it ya no but nothin's touched that feeling since.

I'll go with MDMA too, followed by meth. LSD is great when I mix it in with MDMA but LSD by itself is meant to be a solitary experience to me, I cant do it around people.

Mushrooms (they make me happy and silly), a high dose of oral pot (I didn't take this with the shrooms or any other drugs), and smoking after taking some low doses of opiates is pure bliss. Also low doses of prescription amphetamines with nothing else can be nice too. LSD didn't really feel euphoric for me not even at high doses but I actually enjoyed the body load/lazy feeling on a strong psilocybin trip.

a nice combo or oxy, morphine, and maybe dilaudid with a couple hits of ice cream that is perferably strawberry or butter pecan

morphine and cocaine are pretty damn nice, but like a few other ppl have said already, i gotta go with LSD hands down. when i drop i just feel like ive entered some hidden, beautiful, perfect reality; each time it's like im returning to this wonderful place, and i just dont want to leave. idk.

MDMA without a doubt. Second best was an oral speedball.

And I have to concur with nickeldick: opiates go so nicely with ice cream or popsicles.

aciiiiiiiid + ketamine = paradise ... and if u add just a little bit of molly it better than paradise (but i added just a little bit 30-40 mgs, i hate mdma...and it was good clean md)

otherwise...i had the most extrme euphoria on coke, a few weeks ago , got the best coke ever, and drinking with it, and some ketamine with it...

Never tried MDMA unfortunatly. :(

My most euphoric drug experience was Morphine insufflated, closely followed by LSA seeds (HWBR). Mescaline can be pretty euphoric as well :D